Zyzz is /fa

If Ray William Johnson got Veeky Forums

>brown skin
>Veeky Forums

pick 1

not even zyzz can be excused for his shit color skin

why not ? whats wrong with brown skin lol

He was a good guy, with a great attitude which inspired tons of people to self improve even after his death. His body was the only effay thing he had though

>whats wrong with brown skin

kid...

>is
he is not is, he is was and no, he wasn't just like any other Veeky Forums person, it's impossible to be effay when you achieve the chad bodytype

Not the user you're replying to, but white is the least Veeky Forums skin colour.

lol...

my only interactions with other races are through videos and /pol/ core

ok you win

mexicans, blacks, south east asians, arabs and indians are the Veeky Forums master races

you sir are a fucktard. kid.

ALL

FUCKING

NIGGERS

MUST

FUCKING

HANG

Umm.. racist much?

Nigger

shit skins will never be Veeky Forums, accept it

lol. thats why everyone wants to dress like whites and lighten their skin up

gtfo and back to pol

Veeky Forums af

>everyone wants to dress like whites and lighten their skin up
LMFAO

Florida white girls' favorite hobby is going to the beach and tanning. Zyzz also tanned a ton. Get out more you fucking recluse- Nobody outside of /pol/ wants to be white.

Nothing Veeky Forums about ODing on thai tranny jizz in a sauna

is being dead effay??

yes

Good genes, poor taste. Veeky Forums inspo, not Veeky Forums.

That quote is the correct answer.
and it holds more weight coming from that man.

No it's true, everyone wants to be white. Even Beyonce lightened her skin.

containment boards sure are leaking a lot lately. might be time to purge them from the site altogether.

What's up with this new trend on Veeky Forums to never start a sentence with a cap even after a period?

Exhibits:

this "trend" of casual typing has existed literally since typing was invented and has been common on Veeky Forums as well since its inception over 12 years ago. does it upset your reddit sensibilities or something?

I feel like it's actually a conscious choice to 'casual type' in contrast with a normal typing, as your post proves. I'm just pointing it out because I haven't been visiting Veeky Forums a lot lately and this thing has really exploded since back in the days, I believe it's just you and maybe one other guy who just discovered this board and have been flooding every thread with a lot of enthusiastic uncapitalised shitposting. Oh to be young again.

Phones usually capitalize the first letter so people on here are intentionally lowercasing them to not appear like scum phoneposters.

Most younger people have autocorrect, autocap, etc. turned off. It's phones.

2 of theose are me :D

Lighened her skin yes, being hella dark is not a good look, neither is being all white. That is why dark people try to get lighter, and white people try to get a bit darker. Lets face it, a slight tan is the best look out of them all.