Last one died
>Stop asking about fucking Daniel Wellingiton's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdQFV-3IZJE
mentalfloss.com/article/24578/why-do-some-clocks-use-roman-numeral-iiii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need a Tag Heuer Silverstone in my life

Commie GMT

Where can I get a watch like this but costs around £100?

by "like this""what exactly do you mean

also, should i get a Hamilton Khaki King or Hamilton Khaki Field

I fucking love my King

seiko i got a few years ago, dont wear it too much lately because it doesnt fit me well anymore, need to get a link or two taken out

Is it nice for complementing outfits ?

Because you're wearing it wrong retard

Are these any good?

NICE.

TISSOT is criminally underrated.

Should I buy this one Or pic related

Thoughts on the Alpinist?

Yea if you want to look like a /r/watches faggot.

Thoughts on this Seiko Astron? Is the pearl dial too much of a faggotry?

Today's summer combination of watch and polo.

Dope.

Ohhh, pretty!

Go away, please.

rate my fake rolex /WG/

>mfw this is what a ponthyf of haute horlogerie looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=YdQFV-3IZJE

bad

>>spotted the nigger

I'm okay with this, if it means purchasing a quality medium range watch.

How safe is this to buy from Amazon? Long Island Watch is out of stock, and Amazon was (as of yesterday) just under $400. Today, it's just over $400. I'm gonna pull the trigger soon, just want to know the best place to get one.

My favorite. Literally made for jap /out/ists.

Yes. But
>IIII

What are Veeky Forums's recommendations for small men's watches?

Are meme-shocks memes? I want a jelly y2k aesthetic g-shock

I'm probably going to buy this one.
Any thoughts?

Thanks, you ruined it for me; what the actual fuck though

do you have any expirience with buying watches from creationwatches.com? Is that a good idea?

It's always bugged me how clocks sometimes use one or the other. This prompted me to look into it.

mentalfloss.com/article/24578/why-do-some-clocks-use-roman-numeral-iiii

So there are actual reasons. Apart from tradition, the big one for me is that there is symmetry: the first four hours have only I's, the next four have V's, and the last four have X's. And that there's an even 20 I's, 4 V's, and 4 X's on the dial this way.

I'll ask in this thread too
What are some nice looking watches for women?
My budget is 240 USD (200 euros)

need no brainer watch that looks good with everything
I think pic related looks cool but I'm not sure if I will actually like it on my arm

>having large dashes and numbers
>the 3 and 9 aren't turned with the rest
Ugly as hell. Save yourself $70 and just get an Expedition.

I just like the colors
but thanks for your suggestion

Is it ok for a strong alpha male such as myself to wear a Baby-G?

can you post watches you like the design of so we can have a basis for what you want?

You're right sorry, thing is that I have 0 taste in watches and I can't even separate what looks good from what doesn't. So I was hoping someone with more taste than me could help me out
I wanted to gift one to my mother since her old watch (pic related) fell apart and she needs a new one, but I'm basically clueless about what to get her.
All I know is that she doesn't like watches that have both gold and silver, and that she likes those weird bands like in pic related that look like a cuff diamond bracelet

Forgot pic. I'm a retard

Cheap, looks cool. I have a gmt ii that i got for 10k earlier when i wanna ball out. Nice to have a daily driver junker like this

what do you lads think of the Seiko turtle? Its been growing on me lately after looking at the history of this watch. I want to have one diver in my collection.

get a japanese made skx

Anyone in thread know GS/TP? Watches are aesthetically pleasing to me.

but the turtle is an objectively better watch. I do like the Skx but that hand winding and hacking is too /comfy/

01 checking in

Is it ok to purchase a new watch, but not directly from a store?
If so, can I then take it to a store to be verified?

Yep

Ref?

i'm a /k/fag and i want a watch with solar+thermometer but i don't want a smart watch bcuz noided and round g-shocks look like they're made for edgy 9 year olds, any recommendations

what are these two and how much do they run?

The only solar+thermometer watches I know of are the Casio Pro Trek line.

If you're willing to give up on solar, look at Suunto or Garmin. Also be aware that watch thermometers are useless when you're actually wearing the watch, you have to take it off and let it sit away from your body heat for a while before it'll read the actual outside temp. (Or get a Garmin and their little wireless accessory thermometer that you can clip to your pack or wherever.)

Do it. My daily driver is the zimbe turtle. Really rock solid piece.

I'm considering copping a SKX013 (38mm diver) because i'm a wristlet. Any thoughts on it or other wristlet-compatible budget automatics?

No.

Yes.

>No
>NO NO NO

how much did you pay for it senpai?

>tag hauer

>rebranded marked up chink shit

It's overrated.

Tissot is the new Nixon for spics who think they're rich because they wear Jordans and drive a 13 year old BMW they tinted out

Why does he have so many views? He literally made like $9000 recording himself eating friend Chicken

Please respond

>it ok to purchase a new watch, but not directly from a store?
Yes. Online retailers are fine

>verification
sure

>Live in Southern California
>Never seen a hispanic with a Tissot, much less even an automatic watch.
The stuff about the Jordans and BMW's is true though.

xiexie

>Guess
No. Those watches are poor quality but hella expensive. They probably cost about $10 to make. Go with the Tissot.

Amazon has good buyer protection and if something's wrong they will side with the buyer over the seller.

Is this too tight?

Should I cop for 20% off?

Eco-Drives > Any other shit

This is my baby. Just hope you don't need to read it in dim lighting.

I can get new luxury watches from a store source at a discount. How can I sell these on to benefit the watch community?

Depends on what you consider a 'luxury watch'

There are some solid eco drives but that blacked out model you posted isn't one of them.

Trust me, the Stiletto is one of them.

the white model is alright but the all blacked out model looks reddit

Going to have to disagree. White watches make you look like a minority.

These were my grandfather's, big sentimental value, virtually 0 actual value. Just wondering if I look retarded wearing them, it's fine if I do.

If the gold fits your skin tone, you're good to go. Even if it doesn't, I'd still rock the heirlooms.

I like the one on the left.

I only wear the big one with nice clothes. Does this match my skin tone well?

where to cop comrade

It's atlantic worldmaster/varldsmastarur. They were popular in 50s mostly in eastern Europe and Scandinavia. You can find used ones on ebay for 100-200$.

I can only find one used one sadly

Which is the best-looking diver, Veeky Forums?

samurai

what do you define a wristlet? what are the ranges for each wrist size range?

How about this new comparison? Which one of these?

Do you guys like my new watch? Guess how much it cost me and what my personality/career/interests are like.

Don't do that.
Nicer clothes mean smaller watch.
I would stick with the one on that picture and put the other one away in a closet somewhere for 'safekeeping' where it will never see the daylight.

Is it the 250$ on eBay from Bulgaria? It's in shit condition sadly, I want one too.

You should have bought a new camera instead of this.

samurai or blue Chris ward. that one has the best logo of the group. the Seiko is better value and better color. if go with the samurai and try to switch out the hour hand to make it look better. i own that samurai but I'm about to sell it. wears smaller than it looks, nice bezel action, I like the bracelet.

New watch

r8

nu-male tier. get a man's watch

Did I do ok?