This thread is about how to properly dress to be more attractive to women. There is not a single thread about this

This thread is about how to properly dress to be more attractive to women. There is not a single thread about this.

You see, what women tell you they want you to look like, isn't what turns them on for the most part. They tell you to look like a million bucks most of the times, something they can bring home to show their parents, something they can use to one up each other.

Look at the hottest and most successful tinder profiles, and on PoF and Okcupid, and the clothing on those tinder experiments. Also notice how being built with big arms and a large chest along with a v-taper is an instant and universal boost to your appeal, there is no way around it, even a study that controlled for men trying to deceive found a massive correlation between the girth of a male and number of sexual partners, while height was virtually uncorrelated to that number provided you are average for a given population. Also, women see the way their favorite celebrities casually dress and they are attracted to that, which is very similar also to those successful profiles.

The truth is this:

How I really want to look like: Dressed in a hoodie and pants, sneakers and my hair long since it's blond and it stands out like that
How girls tell me they want me to look like: Dressed like they caught the ultimate providing male, to show their parents and in fancy colours and clothing, and my hair nicely done
What girls are attracted to: Men with large arms in minimal v necked t-shirts, and cool or earth-tones, a small necklace and hair that is short on the sides and longer on top (I freaking hate this, but I'm a male using a male brain to make this assessment)

Even with his average unremarkable face, Chris manages to be extremely attractive here, had he used some model angle and filters and he'd easily be top Tinder material or slayer material at the nightclub.

95% of women dont give a fuck how you dress as long as you dont look like a fuckhead. Its all about the face

Omfg you goddamn psycho autist keep this shit on /r9k/.

It's definitely not all about the face. If you're large and dress and style like I described you'll score far more than you would otherwise. Literal mathematical studies prove this. You think it's all about the face because you are judging female standards with your male brain.

It's mostly about how you look overall and behave and present yourself, you can't also have the body language of a beta cuck.

Autism: the post

This entire board is literal autism and faggotry. I just took the faggotry out of the equation.

Nah you just ugly

Tinder profiles where the upper body is exposed, or are showing large arms and maybe the occasional tattoo have a far higher match rate. There is just no way around this.

You're just too dumb to detach yourself enough to realize that what you are attracted to is not what women are attracted to.

>black, white, grey, navy, or dark green slim-fitting tee with no graphics (I like Vince a LOT, you can find their tees at Nordstrom Rack for like $20 each, they're very soft and fit perfectly - John Varvatos is good too)

>black slim-fitting pants (not skinny fit - I like Adriano Goldschmied)

>off-white or dark-colored leather sneakers (designer if you want) with some kind of interesting accents (I like Golden Goose, but I got them on sale, but I have some others)

>Minimal bracelet or watch (I wear a Le Gramme cuff every day, but some guys prefer watches) and maybe a matching ring or two (I have a few asymmetrical Margiela rings that I get a TON of compliments on)

>A decent haircut. Style doesn't matter too much, just don't do a mega-fuckboy undercut

That's pretty much it. I'm no Chad, I'm 6'2" 180lbs. and I get a lot of compliments from girls on my style

Dude I literally suck cock and get hit on by women every single time I go out.

The fact that you take the word of autistic virgins over, you know, men and women who actually sleep around and/or flirt just shows how goddamn detached you are from reality.

At 20-something I've slept with about 8 men and 50-60 women and what I've learned is that if you want to attract the most people it's 1: be flirty. Not creepy, charming. 2: have low-somewhat low body fat. 3: be somewhat athletic, i.e look like someone who does any kind of sporty activity - climbing, swimming, dancing, soccer, etc. Being bigger or skinnier than "somewhat athletic" will make you more of a niche. Less people will overall be attracted to you, but they might more aggressively hit on you.

Buuuuuuut, as anyone who actually has social interaction will tell you, attraction is weird. Maybe someone moves in a weird way and suddenly goes from 'meh' to 'fuck me', maybe someone has a laugh that makes you melt, someone smells really fucking good, someone is just generally loved by everyone.. Someone is really fucking kind or looks mean, shit like that has a much bigger impact than pure looks.

Plus nobody worth fucking likes v-necks, where the fuck do you live?

>Be Handsome
>Be Tall or Average Height
>Confident
>Dress Modern or up to date

Guys are all starting to wake up and notice that dressing stylish as fuck will acquire them a gf. This may work but girls are noticing and now they're upping their standards cause any fucking body can save up money to buy the dopest shit. Face, Height, Frame.

>it's looks user, looks!
No it isn't m8, personality is everything.

I'm sure that awesome personality the weird pajeet has is getting him all that awesome 8/10 blonde pussy he longs for

We just dress well to look cool while shitposting

>women give a shit about fashion

LMAO, that's even more delusional than Veeky Forums gymcels thinking women give a shit about muscle. Sexual attraction is ALL genetics. Just how ugly do you have to be to cope this hard? Do you think "chad" gives a shit about fashion or his gym routine?

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

>abloo bloo bloo I spent my life playing vidya and posting on imageboards about how women are whores
>genetics must be the reason nobody likes my company

Dude as long as you're not a fucking creep and know how to socialize, girls won't give a shit about personality. You think a fucking 5/10 dude with grace and charm would be able to pull away a 9/10 from chad? Fuck no. Get out of your deluded fucking fantasy

Nah I've seen some ugly fuckers w dimes

Simmer down, uggo. Rest assured I'm more attractive than you are in your fantasies. I literally call girls autistic and retarded and they still suck my dick. Is it my epic personality?

When did I say women were whores? I sleep around a shit ton as well, why the fuck would I denounce it?

Genetics are the reason I can be openly antisocial, autistic, and narcissistic and still fuck your girl. It boggles my mind how people haven't realized this yet, I guess they're just average looking, huh?

>chad
>attractiveness can be rated on a 1-10 scale
>friendzone

These are delusions of the lonely. I.e friendzone isn't real, friends end up fucking all the time. Who and what someone finds attractive changes constantly.

t. coping average looking manlet

>Genetics are the reason
So everything is just boils down to genetics huh? Good speakers are defined by their genetics not their experience right? Moron.

You try to sound like you know what you're talking about but I'm telling you right now, you don't.

> It boggles my mind how people haven't realized this yet, I guess they're just average looking, huh?

It boggles my mind how you believe its all genetic. No wonder you sound like such a flamboyant woman, you reason like one!

Also,

>Rest assured I'm more attractive than you are in your fantasies.

Didn't realize I was watching The Kim Kardashian Show. For a fashionista you sure got a fire in ya!

Jesus Christ this has to be a female. You have no idea what you're talking about. I "friendzone" fucking girls

Only good post in this thread

...and I look like a little bitch and still whore around without any effort, more often than not trying not to go home with people or bring em home because >fuck the drama.

I don't doubt you dude, but I'm just as confident I could "steal your bitch" or whatever. My point is attractiveness is not a constant.

Yo fuckhead "THE friendzone" is not a thing as in "if ya don't stick your dick in a woman in the first 2 seconds of interaction you're 'stuck in the friendzone'" is not a thing. I'm not claiming you, me or anyone has to want to fuck every goddamn acquintance.

You should probably abstain from using the word "friendzone" in that case because you don't know what it means. It refers to a clear desire for one party to escalate sexually but they are instead put into the "friend" zone

Which can and very often does change. There's a reason I put "the friendzone" together with "chad/roastie", "x/10" - very specific internet phenomena which is just not how real social interaction works.

Lmao just stop arguing with this nu-male

Be over 180cm and atleast 5/10 and you can live a normal life without any problems

>tfw 170cm

fuck the clothes for a second and grow a beard, I swear. I started growing a beard and women seem to be way more friendly towards me now.

Look, Chris Evans is naturally an attractive guy with or without facial hair but look at him with a beard. He looks more manly, rugged, and strong, women love that. well, not all women but you catch my drift

Also it helps A LOT if you work out too.

You just can't lose if you're tall, large framed, and you look like this.

You could even be literally ugly as long as you could grow a beard on top of that.

beards are literally the makeup for dudes

have you considered offing yourself

if not you definitely should

>tfw Veeky Forums
>tfw this is the style I look best in
>tfw I'm only attracted to hipster girls that aren't interested in guys like me that dress like the pic.

im fucking ugly, and dress very poorly.
not even hookers want me.
also i don't shower, but i don't see that as a problem. women are weird.

Ah yes, truly a new low for Veeky Forums
First normification. Then /r9k/
wonderful

Is this a reversed meme?

When did Veeky Forums forget to have a personality?
This is why WAYWT threads are full of normies, no one has even a shred of confidence anymore

Confidence in the right clothing is more attractive than confidence in the wrong clothing. For example I love keeping my hair long, no stubble (only long viking beard or shaven) and dressing in hoodies, and I feel much better wearing that than dressing up like this but when I do, and keep short groomed hair, stubble, etc. the difference in attention I get from women is surreal. I find myself ugly with stubble, but that is because I am a man and I find people with stubble ugly, I'm sure women love it even though I can't comprehend that.

Yes.