Company

Thinking about launching a company with this logo.

Opinions?
Go easy, its a prototype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCI8lPvr6SM
amazon.com/Logo-Design-Love-Creating-Identities/dp/0321985206/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it looks like a winking asshole

sick.
looks like a nice 80s sportswear/hiking company imo, and i love that style

look up the memphis design movement
youtu.be/TCI8lPvr6SM

I don't love it. It could maybe become a theme of your branding, but doesn't have the icon potential, elegance, or easy ID of a great logo.

Whether it's Mcdonalds arches, Chanel's interlocking C's, or Nike swoosh, they're all so simple and defined that even if you saw just a small portion of the logo in monochrome, you'd recognize the logo.

I also think there's a Keith Haring kind of energy to it, which dates it and makes it more susceptible to trends.

Looks like it's garbage designs from the early 90s.

2 seconds in adobe illustrator wow good job pal

wow op ur sooo creative omg

I want to punch you in the mouth, OP.

amazon.com/Logo-Design-Love-Creating-Identities/dp/0321985206/

Good starting read. Learning about design is fun anyways, because it makes you appreciate the craft and psychology behind normally mundane objects or overlooked details every day.

I fucking love keith
I think i may have been inspired by him without knowing

Spent some time on it actually also hand embroided it onto a bag, a cap, pair of pants, and a shirt

I'm also thinking about launching a company with this logo

What do you guys think

Just
Fucking
Stop

Make it ONE color and no abstraction; put in objects that will relate to the -core and are easily identifiable in many colors or choose ONE color for the logo that will stay in all pieces. Otherwise choose a simple abstract logo that looks reasonable and easy to get in patterns; also logos with separate parts tend to be disliked because it transmits no intensity or reflect people's doubts or insecurities subconsciously

Looks good
Nice job

absolute shit

Too separated, logos should be more continuous/congruous

I was thinking that same exact thing. The logo needs a little more refinement but it would look nice on a brown backpack

SICK

Thanks here's a prototype

What do you think of "Square" as a brand name

The Germs already did it.

clever, but played out