Smart and professional clothing

My place of education requires 'smart and professional' clothing so I was wondering which brands are the best for this type and how much you would you recommend buying? I don't want to buy too much if im only going to be attending 3-4 days a week.

bump, my politician carreer is kicking off so I need to go in strog

Bump

start with a bullet to the head, leech

get a navy blue brooks brothers suit to start, and a black one that fits somewhat baggier so you have a larger silhouette. Don't fall for Chinese meme skinny suits, those are for prom and sportscasters

w2c coat?

that's just another way of the school saying " no sweat pants, jeans, athletic wear or sneakers"

Not him but it's called a duffel coat. I only just learned the name recently.

Bump

Bump

>My place of education requires 'smart and professional' clothing
Do you go to UVA law school?

>UVA
Khakis and a white polo

>have to wear formal clothing on a hot day

No

Seersucker/Linen suit.

>the camera is lava

saved for inspo thread.

go to uniqlo and banana republic, depending on if ur skinny or thin but on bigger side. If ur fat idk. you need 4 outfits if its 4 days a week -- 4 pants, 4 shirts, a couple of sweaters (v neck or crew neck whichever looks nicer on you), one or 2 blazers, re-assemble in a different order every week. If its 'smart and professional' don't wear a full suit to class, just nice slacks and collared/button down shirt, maybe a sweater, occasionally a blazer but definitely not every day. Obvi after the first couple of days you can see what the best looking ppl are wearing and do something similar.