Good genetics

Post sons or daughters of famous people who have inherited the good esthetics of their parents, and are in the world or fashion or cinema.
I'll start with jude law's daughter.

Kek

nice one

charlotte gainsbourg
>doesn't look like a literal frog
>birkin tho
and she's still a qt

>good genetics

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

YOU MEAN "BEAUTIFUL PHENOTYPES", NOT "GOOD GENES".

GENETIC QUALITY DOES NOT ALWAYS CORRESPOND TO PHENOTYPICAL BEAUTY, THUS, ONE CANNOT ACCURATELY INFER GENETIC QUALITY FROM PHENOTYPE, UNLESS THAT THE PHENOTYPE IS EVIDENTLY THE RESULT OF QUALITATIVELY POOR GENOTYPE —EXEMPLUM GRATIA: IN THE CASE OF "DOWN'S SYNDROME".

YOU ARE MUTUALLY CONFLATING GENETICS, AND AESTHETICS.

Clint Eastwood's son Scott Eastwood.

>YOU ARE MUTUALLY CONFLATING GENETICS, AND AESTHETICS.
Nature itself does this, and with good reason.
Good looks are absolutely indicative of other genetic advantages. That's the whole reason we evolved to perceive them as "good" in the first place.

I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU COMPREHEND, OR UNDERSTAND.

We respond positively to certain characteristics (e.g. facial symmetry) because they correlate with more concrete advantages (e.g. disease resistance). We conflate genetics and aesthetics instinctively.

So am I still missing something Apu? Or do you just disagree in ways that you can't articulate.

I ALREADY EXPLICATED AS SIMPLY AS I CAN, IN THIS POST:

IF YOU FAIL TO RECOGNIZE YOUR ERROR EVEN AFTER READING THAT SIMPLE EXPLICATION, THEN NO FURTHER WORDS FROM ME WILL CORRECT YOU.

Do they though? Too many pretty people dying off of or suffering from horrible diseases lately and a lot of healthy ugly people.

Guess who

He's an egotistical prick like his father. Literally EVERYONE in Carmel Valley hates them. And for some damn good reasons, too.

I've heard really good things from a couple people I know who know Johnny Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose. By all accounts she's honestly a nice and good person, unlike so many celebrity offspring.

Barron Trump inherited some damn fine genes from his mother's side of the family.

I actually feel bad for this poor kid. He's gonna get misdirected hate for a long time to come, plus going through awkward years in limelight, plus gilded cage.

>WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

You know exactly what it meant. I bet you're really fun to hang out with.

I totally agree 100%, actually. And he'll never be able to complain AT ALL, because if he ever just honestly talks about growing up in an impossibly difficult situation, people will just fucking POUR hate on him for being rich, privileged, etc.

Yeah I saw a clip of Seth Rogan and Stephen Colbert giving him shit on twitter when they saw he was following them. I'm not pro Trump but picking on a kid to virtue signal is pretty low.