imagine unironically wearing nmds in 2017

why ppl like vapormax? the outsole looks like shit imo

because the outsole is goat

bump

Nice bait

which is more comfortable though?

vapormax

neither

Don't listen to This is obviously a poorly disguised Nike shill thread. Nike is desperately trying to control the damage from Adidas' revolutionizing the casual shoe market with Boost.

Boost is the most comfortable cushion on the market. Period. Do not get vapormax because A) inferior comfort and B) ugly af. Also a lot of people's vapormax make weird cushy sounds when walking after a while.

I prefer adidas though lmao. vapormax > nmds.

UB better than both

Honestly, the fucking bubbles on the bottom look so fucking stupid. They look like cleats.

pureboost 2017>ultraboost>vapormax>saucony grid 9000>new balance freshfoam, any>93/17>iniki>nmds

do NOT PURCHASE NMD's IN 2017. OTHER BOOST IS FINE BUT NMD's ARE RETARD CANCER.

Never Nike because the huge Swoosh is so ugly.

>vapormax
enjoy your squeaking, faggots

Which UB version is best?

anything is better than NMD rn

Why are 93/17 bad? Too much boost?

aesthetically 1 and it's not close
comfort wise 3 (depends on the colorway, some are tight af (chinese new year))or ST
boost is excellent, but the upper materials dig into your feet and are clunky and just are really bad in general. the fit is just really awful

bump

NMD. My VaporMaxes are squeaking now and I've been wearing them for 1 month and a half.

Vapormax. NMDs look like roshe boosts

god the streetwear meme really ruined this board

what happened to the good threads

vapormax if u want to be hipster and not wearing what everyone else is wearing or nmd's if u dont care about that

nmds are ugly. at least UB look nice

i like most of the nmd's but to each their own i guess

>Adidas revolutionizing anything
>Boost

First off, Puma had started the production of Boost so you have them to thank. Secondly Adidas didn't revolutionize anything they didn't create. They BUY BOOST to use, they don't create it.

Thirdly, Nike has been at the forefront of majority of sneaker culture and innovation today while Adidas is only just recently been getting back into style primarily cause of Kanye and the boost they have to buy to use

>not choosing diarrhea or cholera

easy choice

yeah some people got past the roshe silhouette