WATER BOTTLES

what are some Veeky Forums water bottles

only effay way to sustain yourself is through photosynthesis, if you can't do that you're a fucking pleb

I use an IKEA water bottle at home.

s'wells are fine but I have a corkcicle, it's a similar design but way more unique. IMO the colours are also better. Plus it holds an entire bottle of wine! pic related

O P T I M A L .

>not solely drinking grino

Every college kid has this fucking bottle. I have one too because I got one for free though. Wouldn't call it effay.

Hi rox

I like bkr water bottles. they look cute and are glass so there is no metal/plastic taste. plus they can come in a big size which is convenient for me.

this is alright

what does this say?

Im not member of your club. I think

I have this one from Aleksander Wang x H&M

is reusing a voss water bottle fa?

no

Jesus christ is this serious? Just drink from a water bottle my god

No I need a Gucci water bottle

>he doesn't exclusively drink tap water from the faucet

topkek

fucking this f a m

>fluoride master race

dasani, bonaqua, sakura

Only the glass ones, and only a few times. The mouth isn't that convenient to drink out of

Serious lack of spin studio faves like bkr and swell ITT

Maybe?

I really love this meme

Don't be an idiot and use glass. You will drop it and it will shatter
I use a hydroflask.

The IKEA water bottle is made of BPA free plastic.

The best

holy fuck i dreamed about there being effay water bottle threads and it fucking happened

am i one with fa now

>bkr
mainichi you know what's up

>dropping your things
not all of us are fat butterfingers, user
glass and titanium are the objectively best freely-available drinking materials

Fucking pleb

>water bottles
>not canteens

quite frankly shit tastes, anons. functionality > all

Why would you use a thermo flask for water?

the only real answer

Some fuck boy probably has one of these that he refills everyday and takes to class

how did this come to be?

ok this one is understandable since it's a sport brand, how much is it?

this looks nice

this is dope too

You must be one of those people who never go outside, because people will fucking bump into you and it doesn't matter if you got the grip of Spider-Man. Sooner or later shit will fall out of your hand

The patrician bottle

enjoy your gyno

the amount of estrogen going into your body is so minute that you'd have to drink 50 gallons in a day to even make a slight change in estrogen levels. Something like fast food has more, but even then it'd have to be your only meal for years.

You can tell that the women in this thread only go to gym for sex.partners/hookups

Since they go in full makeup, never sweat, and have pristine and never dirty water bottles they supposedly reuse everyday.

is mine fa?

These are fine for like a commute or to put beside your bed and it makes drinking water pretty pleasant but it's awful for being active. I only use mine for tea basically or when I was in undergrad, for studying on campus. Because its design is better suited to hot beverages, you only get small amounts of water at a time. Kind of toooooo dainty for a quick sip of water before the next vinyasa or interval starts. The stable temperature and non-spill design are good but a Swell bottle does it a bit better for like fitness classes

damn man just btfo'd them all my dudebro
dropping truth bombs

imagine seeing someone drink from this in public

w2c?

kek

not just "a sport brand" it's Y-3 which is adidas' Yohji Yamamoto collab line. probably pretty expensive.

the company is called soul bottles. the great wave design is out of stock though. they have some decent others from time to time though

still looks too close to shitty cheap metal bottles at walmart imo