ITT Veeky Forums occupations

ITT Veeky Forums occupations

hard mode: no arts

Is urine drug testing while being a user of drugs fa?

Being a Therepist/Psychologist for High School students that is extremely and strangely well at your job. All the highschool girls fall in love with you and many want to fuck you but you reject them all.

Until this one girl comes along, who you cant quite understand, for her mind is too complex. She shares the same interest in fashion and literature like you do...you fall in love.

One day you are walking through school and you see her with the High School Chad. He is kissing and rubbing on her. You pretend like you dont see them, and mind your business.

The next day she comes to your session, she notices you acting weird, being less talkative, and observant...less interested...angry. She ask why and you respond...

>I've always loved you, you are too good for these children,

She is startled and says in a soft voice, "im sorry but...i dont have feelings for you Mr. user." You get mad and smash your coffee cup on the table, breaking it...yelling "BUT WE WERE MEANT TO BE. YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I UNDERSTAND YOU. TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME!"

She jumps up and screams, "YOU'RE A FUCKING CREEP MR.user. YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR ME. I NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU. I NEVER WILL. YOU SAD MAN." She storms out of the room. You sit there for hours, smoking and plotting. The heartbreak and rejection is too much...

The next morning, your only breakfast is leftover red Wine you drank yourself last night. You go into your closet and grab an axe and a handgun, strap them under your suit jacket, and drive to the School.

You sit calmly in your office, smoking a cigarrete...as the day passes...you get more and more anxious for your retribution.

*ring*...*ring*..................*ring*

the 3rd lunchbell, the lunch where the girl and Chad were seen making out, by your envious eyes.

You use your lighter to start a small fire in the vents to where smoke is visible in the hallways...you pull the alarm...the school evacuates. But guess who doesnt evacuate...the cool kids...the rebels...the....Chad

>12720395
You walk through the school hallways, seeing football players laughing...having a good time during the chaos. You search for hours but cant find him. You walk past the girls restroom and here noises...you walk in...its your love...your female student, and with her? Chad

>M-Mr. A-a-user? What are you doing here?

"Im finishing it , this is our last session," you say as you pull the axe out of your suit jacket.

Naturally, Chad comes at you, attempting a tackles...but misses. His head hits the door and he is left on the floor...dazed. You see the look of fear in his eyes as he lays there, with you above him, axe in hand. You have asserted your dominance....and then you end him.

Your female patient is crying and screaming...but nobody hears her. "We could have had it all," you say, "We could have..." ...............you pull out the gun.......you aim it at her.....

....you prepare to pull the trigger, but you hesitate...too long...tears run down your face. You turn the gun around and blast a whole directly between your eyebrows...you die.

you tell your story on Veeky Forums and everyone claps

What the fuck

What kind of glasses are those? They have thick black frames but they don't look stupid.

U2 pilots have to ride stationary bicycles for an hour before their flight while breathing some high mix of oxygen. then they are delivered next to to the jet in big white vans with their suits already all done up and helmets on. some enlisted peon is carrying their little bottle of whatever oxygen for them. they get in, seal the cockpit, and go. a high performance automobile follows them onto the runway and assists them in take off. the side wheels fall off and some more enlisted peons collect them. then when it comes back from spying on whoever, it needs the chase vehicle to follow the jet (while it's still in the air) and assist in landing (the person riding shotgun is another U2 pilot), because the U2 is extremely difficult to maneuver at low speeds/altitudes. it's super easy to stall. the aircraft touches down and the enlisted peons with the side wheels return and attach them to the wings. then the aircraft taxis back to it's spot on the ramp. the pilot gets out (helmet still on) and goes back to riding a stationary bicycle to get the mixed oxygen out of his blood. neat.

good effort but this is pretty amateur and uninteresting

Knowing the state of this board and what kind of people lurk it now, I can't even tell if this is supposed to be ironic or for real

God damn that is an Veeky Forums picture.
Is modular synthesis and electronic music Veeky Forums?

As long as you don't dress like dead mau five then yes

bullshit that you're a blackbird crewman

Yeah he seems to have stuck with the skater aesthetic from his teens. Perhaps Jon Hopkins is more to Veeky Forums's taste?

>peons
You make it seem as though this line of work is trash. Nigga, who the fuck wouldn't love to help a pilot take off is 250+ million dollar fucking jet. Who the fuck wouldn't want to help a world class pilot get ready for flight.

>who the fuck wouldn't want to help a world-class adult film star keep his dick hard

This. Had to force myself to read all of this shit

I'm a welder/weld inspector & also help out on launch closeout & recovery ops. Is this at all effay? Work buys me all the Red Wings I want.

gay af

i am a clerk at a clinic for dangerously underweight people

plumber

Psychological psychopath user writing from beyond the grave was a better read than anything on /x/ right now.

Wait, you think anyone here is going to have a job other than barista trainee, vinyl record sales associate, or stay-at-home-while-daddy-pays-the-rent jobs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They don't look stupid because he's handsome

His music is good and his clothing is bad don't get inspo from the electronic scene in general they are all nerds and don't do fashion , which is alright cause they can make good music but still

Young Professor
Young CEO
Young Pilot
Fashion designer
An actual model
A boujey head chef
Pro/college athletes (basketball/football/etc)

Pic not really related

Field recording for Zoological archives.

This guy knows

I'm a studio production major and personally I think it's relatively effay, especially if you work for a film crew.
I also thought about being an entertainment technician for clubs and concerts, which isn't really as much as a financially viable option to bee honest.

W2c boots

A sexy sultry short haired brunette chainsmoking French prostitute who drinks coffee and speaks French all day

I'm an optometrist and move art on the weekends

Upholstery

I guess that probably makes you one of the fattest guys at your work

>French prostitute
>speaks French all day
I know a few French people and they aren't effay

Photographer

A plumber signals masculinity. Like nonwhite masculinity, big dicked etc etc. But not really Veeky Forums.

I've got a few options for when I graduate, I'm studying Political Science and Foreign Policy and minoring in Governance. My first choice would be to apply in the next intake for one of our intelligence agencies, they're pretty small so it's pretty competitive, but if I can stomach working for a country with a poor human rights record I'll have plenty of options for working overseas later on.

Next major option in working in for a political party as some kind of adviser, the party I align with is likely to be in government after I graduate so they'll be hiring a lot of people at once. I had an older friend who worked for the other party in a speech writing role and he said it was incredibly hard but once you've got a handle on the pressure it's like a drug.

The last option is in the diplomatic corps. An overseas posting would be pretty fun but I'd have to be a pretty decent diplomat for years before that would happen.

I feel like government is pretty effay, more than most of the private sector at least.

at least you tried reddit

Best answer.

Getting drug tested for sports is the least Veeky Forums thing. It's always weird old men and they have to look at your dick

>enlisted peon
>implying
Everyone in the military, except top brass with their ass positioned safely in a comfortable chair behind a large desk, is a peon. ThereĀ“s nothing effay in risking your life for your country - commanding those who do, however...