Post non-rich fag inspos for kitchen/livingroom/bedrooms

Post non-rich fag inspos for kitchen/livingroom/bedrooms

Bonus for plants

like in this thread: But if possible not relying too much on stuff that can't be easily changed (like the cool window in this photo)

Other urls found in this thread:

apartmenttherapy.com/a-once-dark-amp-dreary-kitchen-gets-a-jaw-dropping-remodel-245980
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the hell would you want your blankets to rub on the floor all day

I mean not that rich but those high ceiling old flats in the city are fucking expensive

>non-rich fag
>starting with an enormous window in a NYC flat
ok

man westerners are so afraid of the floor

bumpediboo

this. what is the problem? clean your floors you dirty fucks.

What are good plants that fall downwards ?

Also what to do with white walls, very dark parquet but fucking LIGHT BEIGE furniture ( cabinet and desk ) that I can't remove ?

that's what happens when you wear your shoes indoors

bump

dont die on me nao

I have the same kitchen cabinets as Twin Peaks hospital.

Is this fa?

personally I hate the magnets except for the Stalin thing

and get all that shit off the top of the fridge

everything is awfull, like everything..

Everything u can read from that picture speaks no taste, no creativity, no ability to organize things in a aestethical way.
The poster just sucks, do ur mum masturbates thinking on Stalin?

Keep in mind this: everything that goes like shit in ur life, happen because ur brain doesnt work properly, and thats why evrything u do is shit

Ur welcome, most people doesnt take the time to be honest with u, most people just put on a polite half assed laugh at ur remarks and thats it.

So the lesson is always behave like if ur the dumbest person in the room, because well probably u ar, but in best case scenario ur probably a close second.

Actually, it's simply because the cabinets are horrible hospital tier trash that ruins everything.

What do you want me to do around these cabinets and a tight kitchen space? Fuck off.

No excuses, remove that poster.
The magnets ar ok, well is jsut living stuff short the top of the fridge use a fucking baster to store stuff since storing stuff is a problem.
If u cant change the cabinets because its expensive, jsut change the knobs, that will rejuvenate the kitchen like 10 years.

Paint the fridge in a pale color, is not dificult and will look amazingly good if u paint it teal and paint the handles chrome.

If u can paint the cabinets,depending on the color u paint the fridge.

Theres no need to invest big bucks to do what im telling u a basket will cost u little 2 buckets of paint little aswell.
Removing the poster is free.
Also if u need storage build a little shelf where the coffe maker is, to place things on top f it and keep it enclosed.

But if u paint those cabinets in light blue and let the fridge white, that kitchen would look amazing.
If u paint the frige and give it a retro vibe, that fridge will look stunning.

No dificulty, only requires to be creative to put a little elbow grease and work.No excuses no lazyness make that kitchen look beautyfull.

And my remarks about the poster doesnt come from anticomunism, they come because i hate fucking edgy tennager shit outside edgy tennager bedroom, and doesnt matter how much u like soviet russia in a fridge recks of teen bullshit.

And ur welcome because im going soft on u, in soviet russia i would have had u sended to the gulag because of ur lazyness.

spiders

any room with any style will look Veeky Forums as long as it has high ceilings.
That is the one constant with all the inspo photos posted in these threads over the years.
Only a few low ceiling rooms can look Veeky Forums, usually along the lines of comfy wood cabin style, any other style will look shit with low ceilings.
Sadly most places to live are built with low ceilings.

>being this triggered
your fridge looks bad my man.

im loling hard

Igor where ar u, i went to look for an example so u could picture ur kitchen like i am picturing it, since u probably lack the imagination to do that prperly, nah, just fucking with u Igor, u probably have the capacity u just never use it, because is easier to blame some cabinets than ur own.

Ok this is what i have in mind:
apartmenttherapy.com/a-once-dark-amp-dreary-kitchen-gets-a-jaw-dropping-remodel-245980

Also pic related.
i take the job of finding examples for u because im not lazy like u, now do it and post pictures after.
And also post more pictures of that kitchen u have i wanna see if anything else recks of teen spirit.

WEll now, i feel like im giving u more love than ur father ever did,so no homo.

looks like shit desu

the only Veeky Forums communist dictator to hang in your place

This guy is the fucking man lel

That pic looks disgusting generic tryhard Pottery Barn tier.

At least mine is organic garbage. That shit is just disgusting.

I have been unscrewing old cabinet handles here and there. but then i'd also have to paint that hideous hospital particle board. don't wanna paint shit

Kill yourself.

>contemporary appliances made a-la vintage

good thread, keep it up boiis

your making excuses.
I'm an art student from eastern germany.
living here is really cheap and we all life in fancy old houses. my room has 4m high walls herring bone parquet (dose that make sense in english ?) and stucco.
I know quite a few interior designers that stdy at my school and I have been to many flats here.
and eventhough it's easier with high celings and hardwood flooring I have seen just as many ugly flats in great rooms as I have seen great flats in with low celiings .

one of my best mates rents a super weird and super low ceeling flat in a back house. basically everything that could be arkward and eird ith the place is arkward and weird and it's still one of the nices flats I've been too.

>apartmenttherapy.com/a-once-dark-amp-dreary-kitchen-gets-a-jaw-dropping-remodel-245980

I find it funny that people don't know how fotoshop work or how lighting in pictures works.

coloured walls are allways sucky and they did good in getting them white again.
apart from that what was most effective was opening the blinds and over exposing the the "after" shots.
guess what , letting more light in and the amplifying it makes things lighter , sick.

WEll, why nitpick? im suggesting white subway tiles, changing the countertop, or making it lighter?

No i was suggesting painting the cabinets and changing the handles, and when i see the link i see the kitchen cabinets going from awfull and dated to magnificent, colorfull and original, not like those minimalist all white kitchen u can see everywhere.

Yes, bestter camera, better angles and more light alter a picture so what? Pointing that out makes ur point of view good somehow?

Igor dont wanna paint shit, the pay someone to do it for u, or u just like to complain like a bitch?

Inspire from that picture the fucking fridge in light green, the black handles. Everything else u dont need to take, is just inspiration get what u need and dont complain from what u dont like, or did i told u to clone what u see in that picture?

Now Igor, dont talk about that picture and criticize the chess floor.U can be better than that, remenber in best case scenario u will be the secod dumbest person in the room, the dumbest will focus on the chess floor, dont be that guy.

Also ur fridge is not contemporary, and there is nothing wrong with painting appliances, the non painting them and letting them in fabric color was a trend that started after the 60's were over.
most old painted appliances were painted by the owners when they were contemporary, now theyre considered retro, but do u have to buy a fucking expensive retro imitating fridge to get the look? No, u dont u just need to paint them like people used to did many years ago.

Dont buy into the marketing shit of if u dont buy it in this color u cannot paint it.

And im suggesting u do that to ur fridge because ur fridge has a curve to it, like a cadillac have, theres nothing modern in that kind of curves, u can keep it all white or add it a little make up and enjoy a fridge that is unique, ur call.

Checking in, once again, to remind you faggots that modern Ikea-core interior design is for cucks, plebs, and beta neckbeards.

Thankfully this thread has yet to degenerate into a Scandinavian minimalist cancer-fest, but a preemptive strike is the best course of action.

this and
is very 'realistic house goals' category for me

Is this your apartment?

Unironically posting my living room (again).

Besides plants and HDR, how do I make it comfier?

Walls look pretty empty. I'd suggest adding a shelf or maybe painting the walls.

nah i just got the picture from Veeky Forums and kept it in my folder

i'd move the TV to below the window in the middle and add two speakers on each side for a comfy hi-fi setup

Get your drapes cut and hemmed so the don't stick out into the room. Then you can add a second bar (or whatever they're called in English) mount on the outside of the window alcove, on which you can hang a pair of pretty non-blackout drapes.

plants: string of pearls, string of hearts, if you are a houseplant beginner pothos (looks less cool but difficult to kill)

where is your cat tho

the drapes going over the sofa

yeah I just want to fucking drop whatever it's holding them on my head

and also make them fucking dirty

>when you know the fridge is empty without having to open it

kek'd

>non-rich fag
>this flat in a big city

comfy but that kochplate instead of a proper cooker is a no-no

move the blue decoration above the window and also move those two pictures closer together, looks nice tho

>this flat in a big city
>expensive

Countrie folks who think everything in the "big city" is expensive.

I live in medium city (5M people) and I can get a flat in this building for 30G.

and it is in fact Veeky Forums as fuck inside

>medium city
>5M people

>mfw that's larger than the largest city in my entire country

Canadian?

You got it.

Thats brazil, u think anyone here thinks big flat big city = big flat in third world shit hole.

Yeah of course is cheap to do so in Brazil so is in Thailand , but try that in Europe or The States.

Globally speaking it is only a medium city
> Belo Horizonte has 5,829,923 inhabitants
There are 16 larger citys in the continent

Also floorplan

IDH of the city in the pic is 0,810, so not bad, also Brazil is the best cunt in the world so there's that

Yeah, is not bad and im someone who wants to live in hong kong or any of those uber contaminated china citys with more people than air.

But i like a place like those, because they look like something out of a futuristic chaotic movie and because there ar job oportunities there,
But in Brazil lenguage is a big problem,crime is a big big problem and poverty all around is another problem, is not like me or other annons ar gonna start sending resumes to that country in hope to get a really low paying job.

Btw why do i always like south american arquitects, i read a lot of magazines and those fucking luxury homes man, so fucking beautyfully designed.

Only Americans do this

My apartment living room

Gah fuck I keep forgetting

picked up a banker's lamp at an antique shop yesterday, really ties the room together

i like these threads

that's cozy, are you in for a bf?

I like the pop of green these give, nice cop

heyyy i have this exact same setup with my record player

What said. Switch the TV stand and the audio shit. Makes more sense to have the TV facing the couch.

great potential here

richfag

>listening to records in the living room
unconfy as fuck, this guy is probabaly a poser faggot
stop posting

yo where the fuck do you guys buy your wall art? I wanna get some unique art prints without spending a thousand bucks (okay spending like 100-200 though)

get a cool high res pic and print in a A2

R8 my parents attic Veeky Forums

Muh Communist meme

Kek the lampshade meme came true

Get communist poster and place it in ur fridge, since ur a person without personal taste to find hes own art, the Stalin poster in the fridge will help u show everyone how retarded u ar.

Ur welcome.

Now after i roasted u, im gonna advice u, get on etsy and support those starving wanna be artist, or devianart aswell, find what u like and buy from them.That way u get something unique, and also u help someone.

jokes on u, I'm a fashy goy with an eye for aesthetics

woo thanks found some good shit

don't a lot of Asians wear slippers indoors? I always walk around my house bare foot and leave my shoes at the door I always thought that was the 'westerner' thing desu

Honestly, thrift shops are pretty decent for finding nice wall art. Just swing by every day or two and see what they have, then pick up whatever suits your taste.

Obviously they won't have movie prints or anything, but you can get some nice stuff.

we're just so proud of how gloriously tall we are that adding an extra centimetre with some lovely toasty slippers just feels right

There was a chart posted in some similar thread that showed some good colors to paint a room. Does any user have it by chance?

Stop bumping this shit thread :^)

good night moon

Hey bb w2c rug?

>be RR ghoast
>browse Veeky Forums,
>want to click /DIY, but accidentally clicks /FA
>sees this thread and that Stalin post.
>turns over in his grave and states:
>OP IS A FAG.

may as well bump this shit

where do people cop tapestries like this

bamb :DDDDD