What's your gym routine?

What's your gym routine?

>still size small

uhhhh

i eat under 1000kcal a day and do sit ups / press ups

i guess u could say im a pretty health conscious guy

if you eat less you'll just be super thin, it's very hard to build muscle without eating more + not managing macros and micros

(xAxBxAx)
(xBxAxBx)

A.
Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Dips* 2x5-8
Treadmill 30 min.

B.
Squat 3x5
Standing Press 3x5
Pendlay Rows 3x5
Pull ups 2x5-8
Treadmill 30 min.

future quadzilla

>>

>replace Back Squat on B with Front Squat 3x10 @ 75% Back Squat weight
>alternate Bench Press with Incline Bench Press 3x10 @ 80% Bench Press weight every other A
>you better be doing parallel bar dips and not bench dips
>alternate Pendlay Rows with Dumbbell Lateral Raises and Reverse Flys 3x15 for both every other B
>Do Dumbbell Hammer Curls 3x8 on A and EZ-Bar Skullcrushers 3x8 on B
>Do Stairmill for 15 minutes instead of treadmill if you have access to one

This is an objectively better routine if you want to look good

that's a well balanced routine, you little homo

go back to the bicep curl machine

I furrow my eyebrowns and lift my hand to my chin while thinking about maybe going to the gym, 3 reps of 10.

Can't keep track of a routine, just lift weights until I'm tired 4 days a week. Start with 20 reps and go down to 19, 18 and so on with each set until failure

This.

Thanks I'll try this suggestion.

So what? That's your reason for not going to the gym?

Cmon bruh, if you think that, why the fuck are you trying to dress better when it's all about face?

why not just feature your ugliness instead of being insecure over it

think about it and stop being narcissistic faggots desperately clinging to your egos

this. the chad style, only virgins have a routine

of course not

I hit the gym, I am not super swole but I enjoy lifting, but at the same time I am bald baby faced chinlet with broke like in half nose, fucked up occlusion with upper gums smile and prescribed glasses, my facial hairs looks like islets of pubes.

At the same time I respect ancient greek aesthetic of body and aesthetic of mind values.

Unfortunately when it comes to body aesthetic, 3 most important factors that make male aesthetic/handsome are 100% pure genetic:
>face aesthetic
>height
>wide frame
if you have 3 of those, you do not have to hit the gym as long as you are not american fat level.

Its similar with women, some girls with inward level hips can do squats for years and they will never reach level of girls with good genes that gave her wide hips + great fat distribution that store her fat on hips and tits instead of belly.

wow why the fuck is the guy on the top far left corner so wide???

actually if the 1st 3rdand 4th picture grow a beard they would look decent

His hips are as wide as shoulders, its shitty genes, thats why good frame matters, some people have naturally this "V" posture with small hips and narrow shoudlers

bump

bad comparison. 99% would look like shit next to that tanned muscular demigod

Pushups, pullups, crunches, pistol squats. That's it,no gym because poor and neet.
Btw recently i hit my personal milestone, 800 pushups. Neat.

i bet you look shit

i do, but less shit that before.