Tfw you will never go surf in California with your group of aesthetic buddies/girlfriend

>tfw you will never go surf in California with your group of aesthetic buddies/girlfriend
>tfw you will never live in the year 1994 and be depressed/suicidal because of Kurt Cobain's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQnhBk1a2Zs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMnyL-7eNCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumb for god

But you had Chester Bennington's death to be sad with

I listen to LP since 2005, I was not sad, but shocked.

ay slp nibbas I know this picture is TRASH but I just wanna know if the plaid shirt in this fit actually works thanks boys

its this meme jacket btw since you cant tell in the pic (I think)

But I did those things, user.

t. old user

zdejmij tripa kurwiu

Yes. Your shirt suits the jacket and it works.
Nie.

down to the very same jacket this cant be a coincidence, i see u copycatting

confirmed CHADCORE uniform

looking like a gay twink isnt chad, you can never emulate a chad, if you aint got it you aint got it and thats the end of it

this is a pic of me that I posted in a waywt months ago. Why do you have it saved friend?

nice shirt

your legs look thick because you're wearing slim jeans. When I wear slp denim my legs look half the size they do when I wear my acne slim jeans for work

jokes on you, i have depression and don't want to do any of that

>live 20 minutes from Malibu
>tourists everywhere
Can't wait for summer to be over

my legs look skinny as shit it's not a serious caption, it'd start to look awful if it got worse

It is not even me in this pic.

When will you stop watching the slp runaway shows?Only a few left op.
Stop making threads like this.

Op next thread:
>tfw no french buddies/girlfriend
>tfw I will never live this lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=BMnyL-7eNCM

La Femme are really fucking good though

I'm not talking shit about la femme.
Op is just making this thread over and over again with all the slp collections. He already did the ss14 and ss15 and now the ss16.
This is the worst tripfag ever.

You made my day mate. Its really funny ;) may I ask you why this does bother you so much? I just appreciate the shows; great music, most of clothes presented. Don't take things too seriously. Peace :)

People into grunge weren't ever depressed or suicidal

It was the cool thing to do because it was on MTV.

Grunge fans back then are the same idiots lusting after Kanye West shoes.

Like the girls into "hardcore punk" when I was in school we're also the cheerleaders the most devout punk grill wearing fuck president bush t shirts and combat boots was a blonde blue eyed mousey voiced annoying entitled bitch who is now a high school psychologist

Don't fall for their schtick

you live in a flyover sieg

so cal here and most surfers vary between chads with tank tops and older white males who dont care about being aesthetic out of water. (wetsuits are sick af tho, love being in mine)

I love slp, but the problem is that when you start the thread with a greentext like that (tfw no surf girlfriend ...) automatically becomes a shitposting thread, just make a slp thread instead of this, so anons will talk about slp.

But I did though.

I lived that.

Minus the Kurt Cobain part, because he is a fag, and his music sucked balls (except for In Utero).

41 here, 92024.

As a kid who grew up surfing here, it pains me to say that I had to quit and focus on music because of all of the try hard kooks that think they are surfers, and the "waterman" faggot chad SUP Janitor idiots.

Only the old salty long board fags are cool because I just paddle around them and get all of their waves.

Too many kook idiots congesting the lineup now..