>pack shirts and prisoners i bought into my bag
>check how to wash each just for good measure
>shirts say "do not water wash"

how do I wash them then?

you have to buy a new one when it gets dirty

this picture combined with your post made me laugh. ty op

alright. good thing I bought three

with fire obviously

I need to know, is this part of the Rick lifestyle? am I supposed to wash them anyway to show I'm not afraid to break rules?

dry clean

does a 100% cotton shirt REALLY need a dry cleaner?

depends on the material
if it's one of the thin cotton shirts, just hand wash it, they are delicate and will get fucked by machine

2 are the twisted seam cotton shirts, one's a level tee. think they'd be a-ok to hand wash despite it saying not to water wash?

they dissolve in water, always wear an undershirt to absorb the sweat

Yeah I hand wash all my rick

Hem them if you want to prolong fraying but inevitably the delicate stuff will get a bit trashed.

lmao newfags with their first rick pieces lemme tell you if you still depend on water to drink/clean/piss/shit in, you wil never make mr. owens proud

dry cleaning actually uses water you know, but yeah it should probably be better

Yeah absolutely, I wash mine by hand all the time
I've heard people washing them in machines, just get one of those bags for delicate items, low heat, gentle wash and no spin cycle and supposedly they are fine but that just sounds more hassle than hand washing to me.
Most rick says to handwash it but for regular thickness cotton products for example, I just throw them in the machine on regular programs and they are fine.
Wool/silk of course you don't even need to wash unless you stain them.

didnt this rick fag stated that clothes have to be practical? "i can carry a whole bock in the inside", "i can can train in the gym with them"
and you cant wash them in a machine?
>trash
degenerated nigger tier

one of his eyes is low on battery

rick owens is only good in concept

>didnt this rick fag stated that clothes have to be practical?
No he didn't

he did.

just woke up, cheers for the help, if anything goes wrong and it gets ruined I'm gonna just say i

This is why you buy fake rick shirts, but everything else rick you buy real

Beautiful thread. Made me smirk with teeth showing. Well done OP you absolute retard. Enjoy hand washing your overpriced trash clothes.

this whole thread is why rick is deeply uncool

Dry cleaning does not use water. Just because something is liquid doesn't mean there is water in it.