Roast me

roast me

You look like a wonderful person and I'm sure the people around you find you interesting and enjoy your company
Those clothes seem to fit you really well and while it's not my style, you aren't doing your thing to impress me in the first place so it's fine, I'm sure you have your reasons to wear what you are wearing and whatever reason is as valid as the next, what matters is that you feel content and are happy
Your hairline is escaping a bit, but that's just realities of life, human beings grow old, there is nothing to be ashamed of it happens to a lot of people. You never stop growing and there will always be new things you have to accept about yourself, things you learn about yourself and more growing to do, the good thing is, the older you get, the more those things you already have behind you so it gets easier each time.
I hope you have a great day but if you don't, that's okay too, good days will come to you eventually.

wow gorgeous man

noice

pretty good desu

The comb over is so bad it looks like an intentional fashion statement.

You look like you make comfy folk music and brew artisan beer. You're generally nice but dull and no one will be annoyed by you but you won't be remembered for anything either.

Okay/10

that last bit was more brutal than any other traditional roast ive ever read.

buzz it dont embarass yourself

shave dat head bro and always wear that jacket unbuttoned

groom your fookin mustache
and shave your head

there's nothing to roast, we can't even see your legs
those Ws on your chest pockets are kind of tacky but a Wrangler jean jacket is still much better than anything H&M or Uniqlo, so you're still doing good compared to most peeps on this board. Plus you look like you're old enough to post on this website.

Now fuck off.

Just your casual neighborhood pedophileâ„¢, touching kids and keeping the same fashion taste since 1970

the battle is lost, just shave that shit off
while you're at it, get that ratty piece of pedophilia off your upper lip as well
other than that you look pretty cute senpai, i dig the aesthetic and especially the physique
stay skinny

need more denim loser

you actually know how to dress compared to most of Veeky Forums

fpbp

dat hairline

Sup r/rawdenim

German/10

Minnesotan/10

Xpozed

You remind me of Donald Sutherland for some reason. Not a roast BTW just all I could think of.

Grow a thicker mustache if you can, and dye it just a bit darker.

>you post in Veeky Forums what's meant for /soc/
Boom, roasted

wtf is that neck

The definition in your right hand is so fucking picturesque, reminds me of The Creation of Adam and Renaissance statues. 8/10 could maybe lose a tiny bit of weight around your gut but thats not even necessary

lmfao

you look normal

we actually look pretty similar but this gives me confidence because i'm the 7/10 to your 5/10

tips: lose the mustache, either go full beard or stubble. Work out, to get bigger shoulders. You seem tall so embrace long coats/outerwear - something about that jacket seems off. Also, some women (or men) like big hands so emphasize them with a watch or something

You look sad. Like you ran out of ipa. Not sad, more melancholy. I can hear Iron and Wine in the background.

double denim cunt