Other urls found in this thread:

auparfum.com/IMG/arton3698.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh price = quality
>the state of this user's opinion

Eau Fraiche by Versace is the GOAT

>Sauvage = quality
End yourself my dude

What is the difference between Pineapple Vintage and its flankers? Which is the most like aventus and which is the "best"?

Its worthy to get pure havanne if I have pure malt?

Cop or not? I wore it when i first got into fragrances and honestly i loved it. But it's pretty cheap so it kinds raises red flags on both this site ( i have had good experience with it personally) and the popularity of it for winter.

They're pretty different. In my opinion, though, if you want a tobacco scent, you're better off spending the money and getting either Tobacco Vanille or Herod.

Herod is chock full of ISO E tho so you don't really get what you pay for, go down the gram market for it.

*gray market

Well, that kind of goes without saying, you should be going gray market for everything if you can. Even gray market, though, Herod is gonna cost you double what PH would.

I found them similar enough that I got rid of Havane and kept Malt.

What is your opinion on Gucci Pour Homme II, is Pour Homme I better?

pour homme 2 is one of the best frags ever made. and gucci is a wortless brand that discontinues everything good

haven't smelled ph I, but I have phII and it's smells really good almost like having a cup of hot tea in my hands. Just doesn't last for shit.

What did they discontinue? I've only smelt Rush and it's a great and cheap frag

Hey guys, I want a fragrance with a scent reminiscent of a Catholic church. Recommend me something with frankincense and myrrh plz
>inb4 little boy jokes

The undisputed answer is Avignon (CdG)
Also good, but not as High Church are:
Bois d'Encens (Armani Prive)
Vintage gold cap Messe de Minuit (Etro)
Cardinal (Heeley)

Really? I have to use my 1 ml sample and chech it's longevity. I have Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche i love the scent but it doesn't last for shit too.

Thank you kindly my brother! Enjoy this beautiful woman.

auparfum.com/IMG/arton3698.jpg
holiday feeling in a bottle

Interesting, I'll check it out. This one always reminds me of a perfect Christmas.

unnum LAVS

How long does perfume usually stay good? Found a bottle That I bought in 2010.

Decades if it's stored correctly and high quality

Okay thanks, will give it a try, still smells well so but I am quite a bit clueless when it comes to fragrances.

Need your help, I only have sauvage atm but I don't think it suits for college and work. I also need something for winter. Could you recommend me some fragrances ?

sauvage is perfect for work and college user

also for winter too

stock up on sauvage before they reformulate it

shit taste

who else here is wearing sauvage RIGHT NOW?

This meme has to stop. Right now.

My La nuit de l'homme is running out

I'm looking for a replacement

Should I get another bottle or should I go for pic related. How is the perfomance of DG the one, even as an EDP is the performance really as bad as everyone says it is or are they just expecting a powerhouse?

I had to start with something...

Awesome thx, just ordered samples of:

Amouage
Jubilation XXV Eau de Parfum - Sample

Comme des Garcons Series 3: Incense
Avignon Eau de Toilette - Sample

Comme des Garcons Series 3: Incense
Zagorsk Eau de Toilette - Sample

HEELEY
Cardinal Eau de Parfum - Sample

Oriza L. Legrand
Relique d'Amour Eau de Parfum - Sample

Unnum
LAVS - Sample

The One is really nice

Haven't tried the EDP but supposedly is almost the same as EDT just slightly better performance

Great selection. Let us know what you think and which one you end up going for

Personally my favourite is Bois d'Encens, which is an airy, whimsical incense, the smell of a cold stone cathedral the morning after mass, mixed in with a little oakmoss clinging to the cold masonry.

*hnng*, that sounds transcendent, bro.

Do you own a bottle, do people really notice it enough to compliment or is it really just a skin scent?

SAUVAGE
A
U
V
A
G
E

:^)

Yes I have a bottle of the EDT

It doesn't project all that much but it is a god tier skin scent. It's probably about 1-2 hours of decent projection, like a small bubble around you. It does seem to last a while as a skin scent though.

Better for dates or similar rather than going out or something

Gucci Rush for Men was incredible. My favorite fragrance as a teenager. The closest thing I have to it now is Tam Dao EdT. The Tom Ford era at Gucci was its fragrance heyday desu.

i found it doesnt smell any good.

anyone else here have or tried this?

God tier scent desu

Longevity is really good as well

GpH II is a lovely soft tea/violet/tobacco that is a nice all-purpose frag that has very decent performance on me. GpH (2003) is a smooth incense/woods cool weather sophisticated frag. GpH (1976) is an amazing leather/oakmoss powerhouse I was lucky enough to find in a thrift shop. All are great. I'll let others argue which is "better."

And I'll agree with that Gucci has discoed some fantastic scents.

Two excellent versions of GpH. Envy fM is a great oriental with ginger front and center. And I haven't tried Nobile, but I want to.

First thing I think of is Jubilation XXV and a great myrh bomb is Eau Sauvage Parfum.

You have to really try to fuck it up: long term exposure to direct sunlight or high heat, such as storing on a sunny windowsill or keeping in your car in the summer. Or exposure to air, such as leaving the cap off a splash bottle will do the trick. Otherwise, many, many decades as said.

To me, while Jubilation has that great incense-y accord, it smells too exotic for a church. Jubilation smells more like a Sultan's palace, in my opinion.

yep, priests enjoying forbidden fruits (cigars) is what this smell like

probably what Rasputin would smell like minus sex

stop buying fragrances

what do yall think of my collection?
(I havent really ventured into niche yet)

I got the 3 samples in a pack and could not tell you the difference. Allegedly, the intense has more longevity than the others. Gf claimed they smell "stale"

>no sauvage

0/10

idiot tax

I actually did buy sauvage. Its in the mail... gotta get each years meme designer frag

> t. person who smells bad haha can't relate

I currently own YSL La Nuit De L'Homme (for nights out), YSL Kouros (daytime) and Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue (daytime).

Looking to add one more day time and night time scent. Currently a 20 yr old college student. Don't really care if it's a meme or niche, I just want to smell good for the normies.

Anyone here have those cheap eBay versions of travelo atomisers? I bought some but I'm not sure if it's safe to carry around in a pocket since I heard they leak

day: sauvage
night: code profumo

you can thank me later

Can't really smell a difference either. I'll try the 2 new ones out of curiosity though

Not sure if you're the user who asked in the last thread, but this was my answer. To clarify, I didn't ever notice actual liquid leaking from anywhere, but the juice didn't just get up and walk away...

was already considering sauvage, i will look into your other suggestion. thanks!

Definitely not true. I tried both, the EDT smells "lighter"; more sandalwood and generally woody/citrusy notes.

The EDP quickly dries down to a sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet, tobacco-y "vanilla", what I presume is the amber.

Performance in itself isn't terrible, but it does require more sprays than others, and it doesn't project like crazy. I really love the scent though, so I feel like it's more than worth it.

Full disclosure: I've never been to a Cat'lick service that I can recall, so I have no first hand experience of their incense. I've never been to a sultan's palace either, but I'd tend to agree with you.

Mryh in my Eau Sauvage?? I don't get anything other than bergamot + Jasmine + herby aromatics!!

Hm, I still don't recall getting anything like mryh though. I'll have to test it once more.

It's what you're smelling along with the vetiver.

Right after that bergamot note fades away.

Go smell it again.

Do you fill it all up? I'd probably only put 2-3ml instead of risking a whole 5ml

Someone have the New batches of Aventus (2017) how They are performing on general?

help plz

Is this a meme? Disregard this faggot. Sauvage is a stale ambroxan chemical spill. Code profumo is the most synthetic, disgusting tonka on the planet.

This is pretty dumb but is anyone aware of a good sites that sell fragnance from China?

I live in a fuckretarded country that has massive import tax except from China for some godforsaken reason

Lads in trying aventus for the first time today.

Do you really hate this? I think it's wonderful, so did the grill sitting next to me on the train to work (didn't talk to her but I could tell).

No, Aventus is fantastic. Surely you know where you are, right? People hate things because they're popular here.

Yup. There are hipsters in every community, and for whatever reason, Veeky Forums just seems to draw elitists of all stripes.

Personally, I like Aventus a lot, but it doesn't work very well on my skin, the fruit notes get very muted and it winds up smelling like pine cleaner. I find Pineapple Vintage Intense works much better for me.

Now, a legit issue with Aventus is the batch inconsistencies and the fact that there are a bunch of clones, some of which, like the Pineapple Vintage line, are very high quality, that can be has much cheaper. Still doesn't make Aventus in any way bad, though.

Hey guys, my current collections is kinda.. small.
As much as I like the idea of a signature scent, I'd like to add a bit of variety. I currently have :

The One, by D&G that I barely wear
Aventus, by Creed that I really like.

Any suggestions ? Like are these more Summer or Winter oriented ? Day or night ? What should I look into ?

I did test today. I used some lotion(Nivea Men Creme) on my right arm, and dabbed some of my 1 mL sample. I did same without lotion on left arm. Left arm lasted about 4-5 hours while right almost 11. I will do same test with TdH eau tres fraiche.

I guess I should just skip it and shell out for aventus then.

I asked a really flamboyant black guy at the mall which one smelled like the barber shop and he gave me Jimmy Choo Man. Pretty good

If i were you id save the money and just grab Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense men

It's okay. I think you may be overstating it though, to be thinking the girl next to you even noticed
Whatever it is, it's definitely not worth it's stupidly marked up price

PV is good, you just don't need all of them. Basically, if you like fruity Aventus, get the original or intense, if you like smoky Aventus, get noir or noir intense.

I have Intense, personally, and I think it's fantastic. Great value too, though I did get mine while they were having a promotion, not sure if that's still going on.

I think I mostly filled them, if it matters. Maybe ~4ml. But it wasn't anything expensive. Just a bummer about the atomizers.

fucking cancer

to recap:

Viking is a earthy cinnamon scent with a bit of rose and musk

longevity and projection is moderate

not worth the full price

I'm thinking of going to creed boutique on Tuesday to try it, am I wasting my time?

I'm just gonna say this, and I'm note accusing that particular guy of this, but: don't listen to people on here too much regarding Viking. There's been a lot of hype regarding the release, we've been hearing about in for nearly a year, it's Creed, they're trying to market it as the next Aventus. There will naturally be tons of contrarians that will hate on it just because.

Again, not accusing anyone, but just saying: take anything you hear with a grain of salt. Try it yourself and make up your own mind. It might be an amazing scent and you refuse to try it because hipsters here shat on it.

Nothing from Creed is worth it's price.
For the same price, I'd rather buy from
Serge Lutens
Dior Prive
Amouage
Frederic Malle
Robert Piguet
Chanel Exclusifs
Armani Prive
Tom Ford Private Blend
Guerlain
MDCI
Profumum Roma
Roja Dove

Any one fragrance from any one of these houses blow Creed out of the water. Creed isn't even near the level of these fragrances. Hell, even designer houses like Mugler do far more interesting fragrances than Creed.

I respectfully disagree. I think Creed makes some fantastic fragrances. MI is one of my favourite scents of all time.

What a shitty list. Tom Ford PB? Really?

you think creed hold a candle to tom ford?

>Shitty list
>Examplar fragrance houses with legendary noses and fragrances in each
Wow, I'm not even that /frag/user but Creed fanboys are delusional

Have you tried REL or Vintage Tabarome? Tom Ford is edgy designer dreck. They've just announced "Fucking Fabulous".

I'm your original responder, I personally like pv a lot. Never smelled Aventus, but from what I read and saw, it's about 90%+ the same. If you like pv, it's the same general idea that Aventus has. Creed can honestly blow me. They're stuff is good yes, but not good enough to justify their price point.

Did it take time to grow on you? I can hardly detect it and when I do, I smell a lot of salt