My girlfriend is looking for a new style and she recommended this...

My girlfriend is looking for a new style and she recommended this. I basically told her it has "Tumblr slut" written all over it. Then she accused me always calling her a slut just because I value modesty. Why can't women be decent anymore? Anyways, could anyone give me recommendations for women?

She's petite, blonde, tan, short, and wears glasses. I wear a lot of Supreme, she likes that as reference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

explain her that the issue isn't sluttiness, it's tumblrism.

There are elegant sluts. Tumblr sluts are very inelegant, gross and obnoxious. Make her question her dubious tastes, explain her why it's gross.

burka Tbh

Pro tip: don't call your girlfriend a slut (outside of the bedroom). Seriously, there was a better way to phrase that retard. Prepare for a month of passive aggressive bullshit now.

They're right, you should call her a whore and beat her instead Tbh

Leave her OP it's the only way

Seriously, she wants to wear satin panties with cherries on them but gets mad when you call her a slut? This has to be bait. If not, your girl is a world class retard. Either own it or don't do it, what the fuck.

Murder-suicide Tbh, only solution at this point

this embrace your inner muslim

I don't want my girlfriend dressing like a slut at all. I'm traditional.

I've called her a slut plenty of times and she knows she's a slut too. She uploaded a video of herself masturbating on Tumblr in HS. When I first got her number, I looked her name up then Tumblr and I found recent nudes on her before I even texted her LOL. Before we were together she had sex with 6 other people and sent nudes to hella dudes. We're only 18.

One time she said I was oppressing her because she was wanting to be slutty and I told her no. I made the point she should visit a country with enforced Sharia Law and see how she likes it. She told me she hated me and shit.

I slapped her before, hoping to get respect. She said it worked, but I think she despises me and wants to destroy me by still mentioning slutty shit around me.

sorry for ranting :(

>I slapped her before, hoping to get respect.

We got in to an argument and I said "what do I have to do, slap you?" jokingly. then she told me she deserved it. A bit after that we fucked and I nutted in her. I'm alpha I just have a retarded ass girlfriend that is gonna make me a beta.

Lol sounds like you're both pieces of shit who need to grow the fuck up

Then stop dating a slut, retard. If you prefer "traditional" values them maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship with a girl YOU OPENLY REFER TO AS A SLUT.

>hitting a girl is alpha
Hitting a man is alpha. You're just an asshole who may actually be retarded.

>I'm traditional.
>pre-marital sex

Elegant sluts are still sluts. All sluts are gross.

It's an oxymoron desu.

She wanted me to slap her if that's what you're referring to as me being a piece of shit. I'm grown up, I know what I want, I told her what I wanted. She's clearly not the grown one. She also has Bipolar Disorder and has hit me multiple times without me doing anything. I only hit her once because she asked me to.

You're right. I'm sure I love her, or I'm just whipped as fuck. I want her to change that's why I'm still with her.

I hit her because she asked for it.

I know, I fell in to the trap of easy pussy. Before I became redpilled, I was fapping once per day and wanted sex so badly. I should have waited.

You have the cognitive faculties of a 15 year old. Leave this poor girl alone and grow up a bit.

And stop browsing /pol/.

Lol I'm not referring to you hitting her. I'm referring to you being "traditional" and dating a girl who posts nudes online and who is so very very far removed from any ideals that you have.

Here's the way I see it:

She's horny and craves attention. You, virgin until recently, have provided sex and attention. You're also horny and crave attention. She, slutty and emotionally damaged, provides sex and attention. You also have browsed /pol/ enough to think that you can "redpill" her because she's weak/vulnerable/etc. But in fact, if you manage to "redpill" her you will both realize that sex was a large part of your relationship and that it's unsustainable without sex.

lol. you both sound like total assholes

Jesus Christ user, you hit it spot on. I need to end it. Thank you.

>I wear a lot of Supreme
Bait thread. You don't value modesty at all.

Good luck my dude

Didn't expect you to respond positively so quickly but I wish you the best

she wants to dress like a slut because she's planning on being a slut

don't play the slut angle against her

dumb cunts with daddy issues LIKE to gross people out with their obscenity, it makes them feel powerful

Big mistake barebacking a slut that has fucked six guys (that she admits to you). Better get checked for HPV my man.

Secondly a girl like that can never change. You have to realize and accept that girls are invariably ruled by their subconscious. She's already been irreversibly tainted with the emotional damage caused by sex with several individuals. So she could say that she is traditional now and 3 months down the line she gets horny and fucks someone else. It's nothing to be sad or upset about it is just the reality with women. "Women are always true, even in the midst of their greatest falsities, because they are always influenced by some natural feeling.” -honore de balzac

Thanks, bro.

I got my vaccinations for HPV, so did she. I haven't gotten tested for anything else, but I even asked her before we had sex like 7 months ago if she was clean and she said yes. She's on birth control with the shots, so I'm sure she's all good about safe sex. Thanks for the advice.

You are going to get redpilled extremely hard in some not-so-distant future

>Anyways, could anyone give me recommendations for women?
Nanchatte seifuku: basically weeby prep if done with taste. It's modest (save for short skirts), but can superficially fulfill 'dress like a slut' quota at the same time because
>muh enjo kosai
>muh ironic weebshit
>muh hdoujins

Sorry Veeky Forumsm, her nature trumps your nurture. Dump her before she finds the next best thing my man.

>sent nudes to hella dudes
TOOK ME YEARS TO DEVELOP THESE SKILLS
I'M UNTOUCHABLE THANKS TO THESE PILLS
THE WAY'S PAVED WITH KNAVES THAT I'VE HORRIBLY SLAIN
SEE ME COMIN'? BETTER RUN FOR THOSE HILLS

ITT: things that never happened

She just wants to dress like a trendy 18-year-old girl. It's not about the message she sends to guys, but the message she sends to her female peers (e.g. I am with it). Tell her dollskill has good stuff besides the sale page too though lol

break up with her.

>im a traditionalist
>dates a known whore even after finding her nudes online
>she has fucked 6+ men at the age of 18
>you hit your woman
>you call your woman a slut
please take your fedora and your desire to be cool and go somewhere else. I suggest r9k

is op what young adults are like now? this is terrifying lmao

grow the fuck up

you sound like an insecure, miserable prick. your gf is probably already cheating on you because you treat her like shit. take that fucking chip off your shoulder you holden caulfield sounding, immature faggot.

This is the only worthwhile post in this thread

A girl should wear high heels and a dress every day. If she doesnt, shes not worth your time.

t. toooldtobehere

ps this has nothing to do with misogyny

You're insane. Years ago I dated a girl for whom I was her 50th partner, and she was my 15th. She was completely faithful, I was the one that cheated and broke the relationship.

Some girls are hos. Some aren't. Some are promiscuous but have safe sex. Some don't. Get it? People are different.

OP, here's some actual life advice coming through. If the way your girlfriend dresses bothers you that much, it's time to get a new girlfriend. Don't expect her to mold into your ideal version of her. How would you react if she started telling you how to dress? Why does it even bother you that she dresses "slutty" in the first place? You sound immature.

>asked her before we had sex like 7 months ago if she was clean and she said yes
protip: they always say yes

it has everything to do with oppressive gender roles, what kind of ridiculous demand such as that wouldn't?

Lol you're a pretty shitty boyfriend. Hope she dumps your ass

thats such an obscure reference, why would you even mention it?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

whats her tumblr?

being a beta male sure is fuckin wild

that top makes your(?) shoulders look very broad
dunno what you're going for but I get assertive business woman vibes and that clashes with the schoolgirl socks
either are fine on their own but pick one

>Before I became redpilled,

>Before I became redpilled

I sympathize with you trying to be a "real man" dude, I really do, but don't get that shit from /pol/. They contradict themselves all the time and are mostly trolling each other.

Read some Arthur Schopenhauer to know how women really are, then study some David Lynch to know how to respect (but not bend to) them in spite of it. Then read some actual literature in general and obtain a little culture, you sound like an infantile douchebag who merely copies what stronger men do.

>she said I was oppressing her because she was wanting to be slutty and I told her no
You are literally metaphorically factually canonically a cuck

If you're dating a slut and wear Supreme you definitely aren't traddy man.

Hpv is what like pretty much everyone has. Only half of the human population doesn't get rid of it naturally. Being worried about hpv is like being scared of staph from other people while picking your nose you retard. How about worrying about something that can actually be an issue like the clap or herp

This is so sad but you both sound like terrible people, i hope you become more cynical and turn into a bitter old man that hates everything around him and sees anyone having fun as "degenerate" and i hope your slut gets hooked on meth and has to sell her body to support her children because all her fathers are absent

>wears supreme
>self describes as redpilled
I am so disgusted, kid just browses pol for a bit and believes everything

you sound pretty fucked up dude. yeah the style she's into is pretty corny but she's 18. If there's one thing I've learned from relationships over the years, it's that you shouldn't try and fundamentally change someone, or mold them into your idealised imaginary woman, you will always fail, they'll never quite live up to it and you'll create a fucked up dynamic both in your relationship and in your own psyche. If this kind of thing is really so important to you, maybe you're not with the right person.. or maybe you need to be alone for a while.

twee fashion is objectively the best female style

Don't like it? Date a girl with her own style and that's not slutty

>im traditional
>fucking SUPREME
you really are autistic

shes just looking at these clothes? what does she wear now?

fucking neck yourself cunt. not only can you not discuss your comfort levels with your gf without being an abusive shithead about it but you have to run to Veeky Forums and ask for help. youre a fucking bitch and need to drink bleach, immediately

If you just want to change and control her then find a new girl

If you really want to be with this girl then you should be worshipping her not tearing her down

>My girlfriend is looking for a new style
that's all i had to read, dump her

You're both 18 and neither of you is getting what you need from this r/s. Your taste and values will change as you get older and if you don't have basic things in common, why stay together at all

>before I became redpilled

>tumblrism
seriously what the fuck are you talking about

She looks like a midget

post the nudes

this thread is a fucking goldmine

because slick rhymes no shit nigga

This style only works with asians. It looks like dd/lg on all other races.

if you call your gf a slut outside the bedroom you're a mong m8

It doesn't look like ddlg but it looks like a hoe calling every guy she fucks daddy

thanks user. just looked it up and this is the perfect backdrop for my next tabletop night.

this desu senpaifam

>Prepare for a month of passive aggressive bullshit now.

>not finding another girlfriend

Must suck being beta

>Calling a girl a slut

Nice imaginary gf you got there

>looking for a new style
>not organically having a style that comes to you naturally or that suits you

I'm disappointed in your gf.

Also this style is ugly and juvenile, makes you look a nasty ho.

I don't understand why being slapped by a person would make you never respect them again. It's not a big deal after all

has OP gone cry to mommy now that he didn't get a personal internet ary to pat his ass?

She should just wear what you like. You are a man right?

is this an igor larping thread?

God I hate women

>honore de balzac
>horne da balsac

She needs to stop absorbing liberal media.
>Control what she watches and views.
>Turn her into a conservative.
Problem solved.