Go to nearest goodwill or similar thrift store

>go to nearest goodwill or similar thrift store.
>pickup entire outfit.
>post.

Additional rules:
Shoes, socks, and underwear can come from your existing wardrobe.
Anything in the store is a valid accessory.
Timestamp or it doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ufyo1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaving your house, going to a store, picking out clothes, paying for them, putting them on, and taking a picture with proof, posting it
>because some faggot on Veeky Forums told you to

Or you could just put them on in the changing room and take a pic.

Goodwill marketing shill plz gtfo

I picked up an old marshall 100W tube head, doesn't work but the cabniet it's housed in looks pretty awesome beat up. will probably swap the guts out and store another amp inside it

Rekt.

Why do you hate fun?

haul from Value Village yesterday
Parkhurst acrylic sweater $5
Dolce & Gabbana wool trousers $8
Nike Air Force 2s $20

8/10 would comfy again.

timestamp so it counts

pretty nice
not really nice

Pants look good, shirt does not.

Shoes are not thrifted but the rest is. Picked up 2 days ago. (I don't know how to rotate pics)

no pics unfortunately but copped a ~200 dollar "rainforest" winter coat for 18 bucks from salvation army thrift store, they're GOAT in canada

Why no pic?

put it away for winter, won't need it for another couple months 2bh

filename
it's a standard fit but the shoes make it look actual poorfag tier.

forgot image

you don't have to, man

oh god pls cum in my boipussy daddy

kinda old fit but all thrifted

>tfw my thrifted pickups these past few months are godly but I'm not gonna go to the effort to post them

I've been in NYC for a week and have literally gotten 20-30 compliments on my all thrifted fits.

wow, youre so cool. congrats

haha, nice epic!

found a superdry long coat for 30 at one

fuck timestamps

Wow so many compliments haha great! :DDD

there's no need to be upset

I literally just came from goodwill, and opened this thread

not upset, but whenever i read someone telling Veeky Forums they get complimented all the time, it's just a little ridiculous. not that you can't/don't but why the need to bring that point up makes you seem kinda small

still even replying over it makes you seem like the insecure one that feels like they need to take other down a notch. stop getting worked up over internet lies.

Looks comfy my dude

your feet
you're either short or 13+ shoe size

are you replying to me because you're worked up over what i wrote? no, of course not. i just enjoy replying to posts like above and pointing out how ridiculous it is, no need to read so deep into it

This is a cool idea for a thread but it's a lot of effort just to post a reply.
People on Reddit would probably love this though because they'd be getting "free" karma in their minds.

5'9" size 10.5. Tall enough that life is still good.

hmm pretty normal size, i guess it's the length of your toes that makes it seem that whey

bump I want to see more

3rd worlder

>tfw 5'10" size 8
10.5 is big for that height imo

>5'10"
>size 8

Flootlets lmao

No man, size 8 for 5'10 is super small

>imgur.com/a/Ufyo1
this

>swedish villain in an 80's teen skiing flick-core

I live in the ghetto. There is only pure shit here.

sorry for s t u n t i n on you guys.
I found a ton of school stuff but the jacket and the skirt were the only things that went together so not much of an outfit , but close enough.

>Can borrow sister's shoes to complete fit

It's 7 PM bro

Women can not be fashionable try again
2/10

I wouldn't have copped the Nikes or worn them with that outfit. Would've paired with Chucks or Vans.

80s
s

I am slightly irritated by this look even though Im a big fan of 80s stuff. Maybe switch out the shoes for some Adidas Superstars or Converse Pros.

50 year old single high school teacher. You will attract wierdos.

I seem to attract weirdos regardless of what I wear. I've gotten the comment on here before that I dress like a teacher, but oddly enough I've never had a teacher who dressed like me.

'cause all those teachers are dead or retired

dude lol no im 5'8 10.5. you have girl feet

Im 5'6 with a 10.5 and it looks pretty weird

just because you wear 10.5 doesnt mean your actual feet are that size. usually shoes are designed so they are labelled as 1 inch shorter than the actual foot length

so a size 10 shoe, will mean that a 9 inch long foot would fit properly in it. you are supposed to have at least a thumbnail space in most normal shape shoes.

but someone with a foot that is actually 8 inches long, could still be comftorbale in a size "10" shoe. especially if the shoe fits the contour of their foot perfectly.

most shoes dont though, most shoes exagerate the contour around the toes, which leaves space there, where the feet never touch except when stepping forward and bending the foot at the ball.

i was chatting up a gay guy and this chick at one shoe store recently and they were making fun of all the guys who come in saying they are size 12, but they are shorter and they are convinced they are size 12, but the shoe sales people are laughing on the inside. they said so many guys do this, they buy shoes that are too big for them.

at 5'10, 5'9 is allegedly average height, and allegely average shoe size is 10.5. i dont believe either to be true anyway,
average height of men is under 5'9. and the actual average LENGTH of the foot, is probably about 8 inches. which puts average shoe size at size 9