never new

Shitty "elonggated back drop fish tail tees"
and shitty "stretch biker distressed denim with rips and distressing"

sherpas, ALL RED shoes

you know fashion is cyclical right? you fucking moron

Then there hasn't been any new trends.

Hobo-core

clout goggles

i wouldn't consider them mainstream trend due to them not making it that far but in their own niche they can be considered a trend

hypebeast culture maybe?
i know buyng after brand has been a thing since forever but never really to the extend of hypebeast culture where the brand is literally EVERYTHING.
i mean people buy supreme bricks, fire extinguishers, and shovels; quite literally useless items just for the sake of the name brand.
i'd consider this something that evolved out of the mainstreamification of the skater style, but not really something that's gonna be around for too long.
important brands for that would be supreme, bape, and off-white for example

athleisure you dumb shit. have you not noticed all normies just where nikes and workout clothes? just because it isnt fashionable doesnt mean its not a trend. especially women - just wearing their workout clothes around.

Drake triggers me. I actually feel my blood pressure spike when I see that sharpie beard hiding his chinlet face. Then I heard Die Antwoord's Ninja talk about playing basketball with Drake, and it just confirmed all of my baseless assumptions about him. No other celebs give me this reaction. HE DIDN'T EVEN START FROM THE BOTTOM!!!!

Am I alone? Are there Drake victim support groups?

Black high waters with white socks. Yeah MJ and Urkel rocked em, but it was never a trend. (and yes, Urkel was FA).

he was also ridiculously bad in degrassi and he can't freestyle you know

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY
youtube.com/watch?v=-uKSeyYFGRo

Ha! I never saw Degrassi. Only know it from memes. His face just bugs me. He just gives me the vibe that he just seems phony and corny, like he's playing a rapper and people bought it.

yes but Veeky Forums (being comprised mostly of laggards)
hasn't picked up on any of them which is why you might get that impression from browsing here

Bait

I used to be triggered by Drake but then I realized he is so in on the joke of his own persona that I find it endearing or that he is so delusional that I also find it endearing. Basically, as I've gotten older, I've gone from hating Drake to laughing at him to laughing with him

Yeah. I guess that makes sense. For a sec people were talking like he was the savior of hip-hop though. I didn't get what was so special about him and didn't believe he was actually the creative force behind any of his releases.

shoulder pouches
pale pink
dad hats
dad jeans
ugly dad shoes ie ozweegos
oversized boxy tops
tucked in shirt
high waisted pants
viscose button up shirts
belts with chain, loops, carabineers, that kind of thing
wide leg trousers
moon runes
vetements style sleeves

This tbqh senpai

Black skinny jeans, untucked dress shirt, and tan suede Chelseas is a uniquely post-2013 look

90s

>pale pink
>dad shit
>moon runes
Probably the only things on that list that weren't a trend or staple at some point in the past 30 years.

just marketing bro, be safe

This is pretty complete. I wouldn't call high waisted or tucked in shirt period specific.

who said anything about it having to be new

>putting a year on camouflage
Lool

>tfw we are slowly entering a vaporwave themed dystopia

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PS8x4I0rM1o

The only reason I dislike him is I moved to Toronto and now I can't get away from him or his fuckboy fans
help

gosha
medium high waist
vans old skool
straight cropped pants
return of the white socks
wire frame glasses
black shoes
chunky derbies
oversized hawaiian shirts
retro windbreakers
overcoats
anoraks
tucking in
cuffing is on the way out
doc martens
full tracksuits
fanny packs

Also VĂȘtements and the Demna Balenciaga has its own look that is def new

>tucked in shirt
>high waisted pants
>wide leg trousers
These are not trends, these are constants.

since when? go back 5 years ago and it was all skinny low waisted jeans.Back when dadcore was an insult.