Is it possible to be Veeky Forums without being Veeky Forums...

Is it possible to be Veeky Forums without being Veeky Forums, clothes look like shit on the average person that has no developed v taper and traps

also be over 6'2"

I've always thought that the girl next to longneck bro doesn't look that bad, especially compared to the other Veeky Forumsggo's outfits

she looks like an 11 year old

Antifa fits with alt right faces/haircuts

memes aside. thats a chinese boy right? or do u mean the fat guy?

is this image photoshoped? every single person in this image has, at least, one strange feature.

You mean like in real life?

yea but think of the people willing to go to Veeky Forums meetups, of course they'll be freaks

no 6'4 is the minimum. if you are sub 6'4 then just give up. no clothes will look good.

idk but it looks like dylan roof shopped into the far right

if you're below 6'10" just kill your self already

6'10" are you fucking joking? 7'7" is the cutoff. Fucking manlets when will they ever learn...

>ummm...

>7'7"
manute bol was the most Veeky Forums person to live

dylan roof unironically the most effay

I thought that aswell, adding dylan roof makes this look like a school shooter meetup

>These are the people you ask advice on fashion are

People still post that pic?

I hosted the meet up, had a great time.

AMA

Would you ever do it again?

Did you have a stranger take the photo?

There's something so bizarre in the way they're dressed.

Fashion meetups? hell yeah, however I stopped browsing Veeky Forums in 2016 so probably not.

Nah, my friend who had his first DLSR volunteered, thus the shitty pics.

lol the shortest guy at this meet was the dude in the bucket hat at 6 foot even. they are australians not american manlets

fucking idiot

how did you go from a cute pony tail asian guy to a ugly bald white guy in 2 years
jesus christ

ummm no. there might be one or two barely over 6 feet. all others are sub 5'9

do any of those australian guys like stance, lamy or asokone ever post anymore?

so this is where this meme took its inspiration from

/p/haggot here, if you host another that I can get too I know I can do better than this shit show

>these are the kids giving you advice on how to dress
kek, a bunch of manlets and transexuals, what a mess, also the guy on the far right looks like a serial killer