Glasses Thread

As a general guideline, you should choose something that accentuates your face shape. One of the few things Veeky Forums is good at is choosing between different glasses given the right images. So post a picture of yourself wearing different glasses if you want any useful advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses/men
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefejZYNXg2S3FueG8&usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Eye doctor appointment not till December
:(

Are these really small for my face or am I crazy
Ignore my lack of a functioning cell phone

I have bad glasses but I don't wanna post my face on Veeky Forums

Try to draw an outline.

There is an EXTREME close up
Ppl say I look better without glasses. But I need them to see. And the choice of glasses at where I go aren't very big. I thought about getting chink frames. They'd probably be better than spec savers

We really need your entire face to judge, block off your eyes, surroundings, hair, etc.

Looks pretty bad, man.

Too close to eyebrow

literally looks fine

Could definitely be a bit bigger.

these look pretty great on me but I kind of want some glasses with those metal studs on the front where the hinge attaches

should I just get these or try to find a frame with studs? they're warby parker

>Wanting problematic glasses.
Try the frames out, don't get the metal.

Could be a tad wider but the shape of the lens means that going any bigger will turn them cuckcore

Accents on frames are legitimately for women. Are you a woman?

not having accents on frames is pretty gay desu are you gay?

I did try them
this is just the kind of shitposting I was hoping for because it would be way easier to just buy these

meant for

NEVER

I feel like an angle
I know they are way to big for my face. I was waiting until they call me for my next appointment and I'll go get a new pair and actually try on them all and try different stores. But this thread popped up.

My eyebrows also aren't lopsided I pushed it up cause I can't take photos with serious look

reminder not to buy glasses from your doctor bcuz they charge like 800% just get your prescription and shop online. i buy my shit here

eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses/men

friend had to get an emergency pair
she bought some rinky dink ones and they cost her as much as a pair of savile row

if you have weak cheekbones, dont wear round glasses

see

Looks good to me

>if youre this dont wear this
epic

but certain frame shapes look objectively bad on certain face shapes

prove it

pro tip: you can't and you're probably just going to post some retarded GQ infograph in retaliation

I don't know why you're so mad that whatever stupid Harry Potter frame you want so badly doesn't look good on you

>pulling the harry potter card
are you actually 12

I know it's old but I put this mag in the pastebin if anybody cares. Fucking cool that it's a whole magazine, only quarterly I think

You know that GQ isn't a fashion magazine anymore.

It's half anti-donald trump and half super hero movies.

Rebranded itself as a pop culture magazine

>the harry potter card

that's not a thing, stop crying

that's definitely a thing for 12 year olds who can't really associate anything else to that style because they haven't been alive long enough to

what's the closest I can get to these

What kind of face shape do you need to pull of round glasses

it doesn't matter

square glasses look good on me, round glasses do not
I like round glasses but I wear square ones because they look bad

stop crying little baby user

Fuck Luxxotica.

not even sure what you're trying to convince me of anymore

I'm trying to convince you to stop posting forever

plz post. would love to see it. is it all handmade or?

*Glasses Begin Volume 20: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefejZYNXg2S3FueG8&usp=sharing

Are Clubmasters a safe go-to classic frame?

tfw to smart for grasses

I've been wearing black Ray-Bans 5228 for the past few years, since the selection is terrible where I'm at, and I'm considering switching to something like this, what does Veeky Forums think?