So what was this about?

so what was this about?

Which one is not gay?

Far right

all trash outfits.

The dude on the far right doesn't look too bad compared to the other goobers desu

Is Neck Demarco shopped? I wonder every time I see this meme.

why do people often say the right guy isn't as bad as the others, I don't see any way in which he should be cut more slack than the others.

He's crossing his arms

I legit dont think I've seen the original picture in ages. His neck is always different

DAMN! These guys look clean as fuck

His neck is shopped. In the original though it's still long as hell.

Also that Asian kid is actually a girl, she said she was taking hormones.

>chad arm cross
>virgin hands by side

So these are the people I discuss fashion with? Fuck my life.

it's all real mate

Bro I dunno. In both angles it looks pretty giraffe. Seen the pic like a million times and never noticed.

Yeah but what do you expect from the most popular user imageboard? You think anyone over 20 with fashion knowledge and a life is gonna meet up with a bunch of anons from Veeky Forums?

I'm not even mad at them. They look like teenagers, and it's hard to dress well with no money and limited knowledge.

most of them have money.

wtf

My neck is almost as long as that guys.

How fucked am I?

You're missing someone, op

rip stance

every time i see that pic all i can think about it how much i want to punch that yung lean dressed faggot in his stupid beta face

>
Jesus, the only acceptable one here is the dude with the printed shirt. BECAUSE he actually fits well into his damn outfit like everyone else here looks terrible but he can pretty much be good in anything

I don't fucking know then. We're fucked.

I love that he looks the best out of all of them

everytime i see this picture, it makes me remind myself to always take Veeky Forums's fashion advice with a grain of salt. a really tiny grain of salt.

Every time I see this is, I hope the people in the pic see this and their skin crawls.

fit is literal garbage mate, get some taste

Average Brisbane tryhards. guarantee they're from the northside

Top fucking kek these fits are awful

Nothing more hilarious then autists who fall for the street wear meme

kekd

I was thinking the same. Rob doesn't look bad either, Gangrel is ok for what he was going for (it sucks but he'd be great without the tummy), and Brad had the brains to play it safe and would look fine for a teenager if he weren't in that crowd.

Where you from boi?

Protip Asian Richie rich is literally a mentally ill chick dressed as an adolescent boy

>the guy wearing capris has probably mocked your outfit or told you to kill yourself

horrifying

Dylann's fit comes from the inside and you can see he is confident with it and owns it. The rest wants to stand out and does it for social validation. You can see they aren't confident in themselves