Anyone here conceal carry? What do you wear? I don't want to look like fags that only shop at bass pro

Anyone here conceal carry? What do you wear? I don't want to look like fags that only shop at bass pro.

Other urls found in this thread:

galcogunleather.com/miami-classic-shoulder-system_8_2_1211.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jncos

Small hands and large dose of paranoia.

polester athletic shirt that's heather printed so it looks like a normal cotton shirt

less likely to print than cotton

jeans

carry a glock 19 gen 3

looking for a used gen 4 that's under $1500 in california (can't buy new...not on roster, i have to buy it from a cop who doesn't want it anymore)

Jeez for $ 1500 I'll fly to you and sell you my gen 4.

can't you and i would both be convicted of a felony straw purchase in the state of california, which is like 25 years to life

arcteryx veilance voronoi pants in soot
arcteryx veilance tshirt or filson alaskan guide extra long shirt (red and black or black and white) with a uniqlo airism white tee underneath
danner mountain light ii in black
arcteryx or filson jacket

I thought about saying 'ask sieg.'

Should've known I wouldn't need to.

Try /k/ friend

>I don't want to look like fags that only shop at bass pro.

Did you even read?

just put it in the waistband of your bootcut true religions

/thread

>I don't want to look like fags that only shop at bass pro.
It'd be a little more honest though wouldn't it?

Usually just jeans and a hoodie, but I occasionally wear a suit.

Wow, fuck Cali, place needs to be sent into the Pacific.

/k/ is 99% well-adjusted furries (oxymoron)

/pol/ is the bass pro shops faggots

Why are you carrying around a gun? Like, are you just walking around in public with a gun?

eurocuck detected

But what's the point of walking around with a gun?

to shoot niggers

I wear Urban Star jeans, they conceal fairly well and I almost always have a hoodie with a shirt one size larger than it should be. I carry a full size gen 4 glock31 (.357 sig) and it's very well concealed.

Fuck that holster, though. Go buy a Clipdraw.

Come to montana or go to Arizona. They're cheap as fuck/

>Like you just walk around in public with a gun

Yes?

You just walk around town with pants on? You don't have your dick flopping around?!

galcogunleather.com/miami-classic-shoulder-system_8_2_1211.html

i carry with a black version of this underneath a zip up jacket

i also should say i only carry when im going to bad parts of my city, so im not ever dressed past a pair of jeans, boots, a t shirt and jacket or hoodie with maybe a hat, so i dont really care how i look when im carrying as long as its concealed.

> American treats his gun like an item of clothing.

Because it is. It's just another item I carry.

Wow mega badass

>not packing heat in America

Americans are massive weirdos

you have no self awesomeness and alienate everyone you talk to in a matter of seconds

ur opinion is automatically invalidated

*self awareness

To shoot "people."

>I come from a culture where this is weird.
>Therefore, you are a weirdo.

Anyway, it's really not that odd in the US unless you live in Cali/NYC Tristate/Chicago/DC, etc. You know, places where the government is determined for you to be utterly defenseless.

>What do you wear?
Suits mostly, but it's work wear. It's not particularly hard to get a suit that doesn't print easily, it also tends to allow you to layer things with suits easier.

Otherwise, generally decide what sort of fit you're comfortable with. Chunky sweater? That's usually a-ok. Tight sweater? Be careful.

Hopefully though, you live in a state where open carry is legal so even if you do print or display on accident you don't get fined/arrested whatever for brandishing.

I carry a claymore sword. I wish I was joking

>What is projection?

Also, *Your opinion*

I'm a big proponent of appendix carry for well fitting clothes, even a massive rig like the TREX Arms Sidecar is easily hidden with tight clothing assuming you not wearing just a compression shirt or something similar.

Concealed carry will never be effay, since you use the gun for self-defense instead of embracing the sweet release of death

It's like, you actually go there and aren't saturated in pol juice... weird.

I'm one of the well adjusted furries though, I carry thigh rig in summer under a skirt, or purse all other times. Don't think that'd help you much though. All I can say is if you do get a thigh rig for whatever reason, don't fall for the remora, guns are heavy and need a garter belt.

I wear my Glock literally everywhere I go.
I grew up in ghettos, so it just became habit over time and now that I can legally do it, I take advantage of it.

Must be texan

the irony is that you probably live in a big liberal city with an above-average crime rate. i can tell by how smug you are. i bet you support an "assault weapons" ban.

Actually, I was kinda shitposting. I don't support assault weapons ban, because most politicians who support this kind of legislation think an assault weapon is anything that looks big and scary.

However, I have lived in high crime urban areas and witnessed gun violence firsthand. 90% of the time it was teenage gangbangers in turf wars or carrying out retaliation shootings. The real solution to most of America's gun violence is ending the war on drugs.

The reason I say I was kinda shitposting is that all of my friends who always carry and have insane firearms caches also have short-man's disease, think school shootings are hoaxes, and live in extremely safe low crime areas.

Where I was born in AZ gun ownership is far more commonplace and diverse. A lot less paranoid chemtrail truthers.

>short-man's disease
Manlet-itis is no laughing matter.

>teenage gangbangers
The word is nigger, say it, pal.

to defend yourself retard, it's the modern day equivalent of carrying a sword around with you. which everyone did back then... why do you think men's buttons are on the right side?

haha what a fucking nogunz fag. Do you let the islamic truck driver ape your sister before or after he runs over your legs? I forgot m8.

>The real solution to most of America's gun violence is ending the war on drugs.
huh? the real solution is deporting the fuckin niggers... whites are overwhelmingly more prone to drug abuse and yet blacks still monkey around with guns. but that's the fault of the drug war?

Salvadorenos

What are you on about? I'm not saying that the violence is caused by users. It's caused by those trying to get a piece of the drug market. Don't act like Europeans didn't get in on the killing when it was guidos and micks after that prohibition money.

The more extreme the punishment is for drug trafficking, the more valuable the drugs become, the more extreme measures criminals are willing to take to make that money. It creates a culture where the most violent and ruthless prevail. Obviously this is going to impact those at the bottom of the foodchain the most, like blacks and immigrants. If you're not struggling, you're less likely to take huge risks for money.

Tracksuit

this is why you don't browse Veeky Forums everyday, you become this guy

Can we actually get some real answers in this thread and not let it get derailed by "hurr why do you need a gun??" retards. Some of us work in security and therefore need to conceal carry much of the time. I'd like some better tips on how to do that discreetly while still wearing tasteful clothes that don't make me stick out too much or give off any indication that I'm carrying. But no, you dumb faggots have to come in here and ruin any chance of that happening. Just go write about it on your tumblr or something, and piss off with the political bullshit.

well, what do you carry and how do you usually dress? How do you carry as well? Usually, the solution is to size up and use stiffer fabrics if possible to prevent printing. You could probably shoulder carry with a Harrington or Eisenhower jacket so long as you keep the very bottom zipped. IWB/appendix is probably a little harder and of course you won't be able to tuck in your shirt. I suppose you could ankle carry, but that doesn't provide a whole lot of utility.

I carry a Glock 19 at the 6 o'clock position. I dress formally most of the time, but depending on the situation I can scale down to a business casual look. I'm looking to also get clothing that has more technical properties (i.e. waterproof, 4-way stretch, quick drying, etc.) if at all possible.

What's your budget? Some brands that come to mind would be North Face (the more expensive hardshells), arc'teryx, acronym, patagonia, as well as sports labels like nike or adidas may have what you're looking for. the sticky has more info, it'll take you to the wiki where you can search for "techwear"

Which of those do semi-formal wear though? I think the only brands you listed which might be out of my price range (for right now at least) are Acronym and maybe arc'teryx (if we're talking about the veilance line).

A plain hardshell or softshell will not look out of place when worn over business casual, although avoid large branding whenever possible.

How did I not notice this before???

Can we all just take time to appreciate the mental image of a "well adjusted furry" conceal carrying under his skirt?

>straw purchase

It's not a straw purchase if he didn't buy it in the first place for the purpose of reselling it to you. You just redefined all used gun sales as straw purchases.

LMFAO YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

Whenever someone posts a gun in Veeky Forums edc threads I wonder how they can do it without oversized everything

It may not look out of place, but you might as well walk around waving a flag with "I'M A COP!" printed on it.

I'm like 6' 130lbs and I carry a full size sig daily. Uniqlo medium sweaters hide it perfectly, no printing at all.

>6' 130
Do you clean the barrel with one of your legs?

Don't half ass techwear.

If you're wearing jeans, boots, a base layer a s a t shirt then a shell you'll look like shit almost every time

pls don't steal my gains