Tfw everyone is starting to copy you wearing combat boots with combat pants tucked in

>tfw everyone is starting to copy you wearing combat boots with combat pants tucked in

F U C K O F F

Hi Kanye

people have been doing this for a very long time now

Nobody's copying you. You didn't invent this. This look has been trending for a while now. You're likely copying somebody else that you saw doing it. You're the one who needs to f u c k o f f. You are not unique.

fuck up cunt ill smash your face in

I'm not going to "fuck up," so I'll be awaiting your promised assault to my face.

Kanye uses work boots, not combat boots.

>that delusion

The point is that it's supposed to be kvlt. Kanye is a monkey nigger who raps.

>The point is that it's supposed to be kvlt.

Grow the fuck up.

Look here you little faggot. I am superior to you in every way possible. I am a 9/10 who is undoubtedly more facially attractive than you, I have a better fashion sense than you, I fuck more women in a week than you do in a year, I earn more money than you, and I do it all in a style that is vastly superior to yours. Who are you? Just some hipster beta skinny nu-male faggot who browses a fashion board to keep up with the latest nu-male beta trends. Go to your local hardware store, buy some rope, put it around your neck, tie 20kg weights to your legs, jump off a bridge, and get decapitated you fucking faggot loser no-life worthless dumb cunt fuckshit.

Are you trolling or do you really have nothing intelligent to say?

Neither, I'm fucking your mom so hard that I'll be your stepdad come 9 months time you little pussy cunt dick sucking homo fucking spawn of a whore.

Alright. Good luck, kid.

Worst post ever.

Mind if I save this lad?

fuck up cunt, i am not your lad you toothless anglo scum

Really bad trolling man. Noone is laughing, noone is really falling for it. 3/10 poor effort

I'd on boots pls

I wish I had some meth. I've a lot of things to do today.

But are battlejackets Veeky Forums?

>kg

Can someone that speaks Faggot translate this for us?

you fucking hipster faggots don't even smoke meth you have man buns, dress in cuck leftist beta clothing, vape weed and are in general just beta as fuck. kill yourself you fucking rap listening nigger loving faggots.

nice pasta, haven't seen this one b4

bro u have a thy light patch on your vest, you must be insecure as fuck lmfao

You're one edgy motherfucker. Also:
>cooking meth when you can cook morphine
Pleb

TRVE

>responding
you are the problem

>Look here you little faggot. I am superior to you in every way possible. I am a 9/10 who is undoubtedly more facially attractive than you, I have a better fashion sense than you, I fuck more women in a week than you do in a year, I earn more money than you, and I do it all in a style that is vastly superior to yours. Who are you? Just some hipster beta skinny nu-male faggot who browses a fashion board to keep up with the latest nu-male beta trends. Go to your local hardware store, buy some rope, put it around your neck, tie 20kg weights to your legs, jump off a bridge, and get decapitated you fucking faggot loser no-life worthless dumb cunt fuckshit.

>trying to make bunnyhop in a fucking combat boots
good luck fucker