CP Achilles Low

Are these actually worth the retail price? Can get them for £300. Normally just wear vans/converses. I know I will be able to pair them with a lot but I just don't know if I can justify that price.

Other urls found in this thread:

frankandoak.com/product/82814/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
beckettsimonon.com/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather
cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck shoes

Poorfag

Wait for a sale on them. You get what you pay for with these shoes. Ive used them as beaters and theyve held up for a really really long time and why not spend more money on a nice pair of shoes that will complement many fits

Not really. Just a plain white sneaker.

Thing that stopped me from getting them was the fact that they are too clean looking. I get that white sneakers are a pretty basic staple in a wardrobe but I can't think of a time where I wouldn't rather wear vans. I prefer beater sneakers. I rarely wear sneakers though so there's that too

not poor. MMM GATS are better

it's a very good shoe. you're not paying for exclusivity or uniqueness the way you would with CCP, BBS or a1923 sneakers but you get what you pay for.
a comfortable luxury sneaker made of high quality materials that can take a lot of abuse and still look great if you give it a good clean.

gats are nice but I prefer the way the CPs age
CPs are easier to clean as well. Some people like them as beaters but I like them as my clean white sneakers.

imo they are obviously not worth that much money

like they just aren't I was gonna buy some but it just felt wrong

No. The quality isn't justified by the price whatsoever. It's not that the quality is bad, but you're definitely paying a considerable amount extra for the brand.

I wore mine through the dirt and they are really nice now. At first they wete blindingly white but now theyre perfect

GATs and CPs shouldnt even be comparedntheyre not even similar looking in any way

Youre right, but they still are really high quality. You can get them on sale for ~200-250 USD

just realised the canvas ones are £265 lmaoooo like at least with leather they can pretend its great quality and that bumps up the price but £265 for plain white canvas ahahahaha

>calling someone a poorfag
>he thinks buying CP's will prevent you from being a poorfag despite CP's being cheap af
>he thinks disliking shit tier cuck shoes prevents you from buying more expensive shoes
kek

stop using mummys credit card

stop buying cuck sneakers

>completely different aesthetic
>cemented
>more expensive
Nope.

wtf u talking about? achilles low isnt more expensive

>caring about cemented construction

nothing wrong with cemented unless you buy poorfag shoes, keep drinking that "quality" kool aid

Nigga, get some Keds for like $20

get the nubuck or gummy ones, matte texture gets rid of that kinda austere, shiny, clean look
also cps are great as beater sneakers, you can get a good several years out of em, even wearing em clubbing and shit like that, esp as they are a non seasonal item unlike a lot of designer sneakers, and kind of bridges that gap between high end and mall sneakers

Will have a look. I like them more when they are at the beaten stage but I obviously wouldn't intentionally destroy them.

That post was about Margiela GATs and so was mine.

someone post that bloody picture
you know the one

Neither are GATs. I copped mine from matchesfashion for $270 brand new.

Well they retail for £290 at most stores anyway.

Just try them in person and see for yourself.

There's no doubt that the quality is top-notch but its really down to what you can afford.

retail MMM GATS cost more lol

The normal GATs (no paint or beads or whatever) retail for $470 whereas the Aquiles Low in white retail for $395.
We're not talking orders of magnitude here.

umm
mmm gat and achilles owner here
my gats blew out where the upper and sole meet
I was about to buy a second pair of gats but I went with cps instead because that bummed me out a lot

>Full rick fag detected

>if he's not a poorboi he's a rickfag

keep trying cuck.

Many will tell you "why pay so much for a plain white sneaker". My 2 responses are always the same: silhouette, and toe box shape. They are exact and still to this day one of the few brands that nailed it. The reality is most people bitching about CPs don't understand paying $300+, or have an entirely different sense of style. The idiots that keeps comparing Gats to Cps can eat a dick. For some reason people will continue to hate CPs calling it a cuck shoe, just ignore it. They just mad and stuck wearing blown out Vans.

rod lavers aren't Veeky Forums and never will be Veeky Forums.

m8, wat the fok r u saying

achilles low = rod laver replica.

rod lavers are not even a top tier adidas silhouette. keep thinking cuck shoes are Veeky Forums

>implying the shoe world revolves around adidas, lol
>implying anyone even gives a flying shit about lavers
>implying you even have a sense of style
>Total piss poor Ali-Express Rick fag detected.
Youre litteraly the only person in this thread with such hate towards a plain white shoe lolol such a loser. What did the shoe do to you? lol, fag.

achilles low are inspired by an adidas sneaker, as well as mmm replicas

also

>he thinks people who dislike poverty cuck sneakers is a rickfag

keep trying

Get svensson for half price instead

>Are these actually worth the retail price?

Are overpriced £300 sneakers worth £300... Well they're a statement. Meaning these leather plimsoles cost £300...

>achilles low are inspired by an adidas sneaker, as well as mmm replicas

adidas cp ripoffs of the adidas inspired cps.

Am I or anyone else suppose to give a shit that a shoe was "inspired" by another shoe? Are you really *shitting* on CP because you think that they look like a Rod Laver???!? Holy shit you must be trolling nigga.

I don't think anything. It is a fact that the design was inspired by an adidas sneaker. and that sneaker is not even a good sneaker in the adidas library. poorfags brag about this sneaker despite it being a basic bitch sneaker

Post shoes

will post these when they arrive

Hahahaha straight bricks. Biscuit ass shits. Are u into #lunarcore? God, why do I keep browsing Veeky Forums...

Can't wait for you to post when they get in bro!

>Hahahaha straight bricks.

yeah you can go back to streetwear you cuck

Distressed sneaker? What's next, distressed outwear for full hobocore?

These are so fucking sick
$$$ tho

sup

>full hobocore

Yeezy

no not that one I mean the date one

So what is the poorfag's alternative?

frankandoak.com/product/82814/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white

beckettsimonon.com/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather

cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331

fuck i remember seeing something like this from reebok or saucony or whatever

1/3 = CPs are good shoes because of: quality, style, brand

1/3= GATs > CPs and compre two completely different shoes that are used in different ways.

1/3= rick fags

cps are shit. GATS are good and some rick shoes are nice.

SO JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PART OF 2/3 OF THE COMMUNITY, YOU THINK YOUR OPINION MEANS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S? REEEEEEEEE

dude it's a fucking white cupsole sneaker complete w/ cardboard insole

regardless of how 'well built' they are they won't fucking last

the internet fashion kid circa 2012 connotation is completely overbearing as well, why would anyone want to be associated with gq/complex/mfa/whatever other laggards shill this trash

do you still wear raw denim and peacoats too?

Would've been weird if they were used...

We have these for $30 at Target. Not a big fan of the black accents though.

Ive had my pair for 2 years now with often use and they seem like theyll last me for a decade more. Dont know why theres so much hate for a clean white sneaker that will out last other pairs of similar shoes

CPs are fucking gay

what about VANS?
Also, I like wearing them w/o socks for quick jaunts. Is that degenerate? I also don't tie the laces and instead I tuck them in.

so I bought a pair of these and they fucked up my heels, how do y'all deal with this?

they are worth it on sale. they routinely go for ~200 usd

duct tape. untill the sneaker stretches. Had this issue back when I was starting new job search- wore some cheap black shoes, and after walking 1/4 mile,...

Wouldn't a bandaid over the area be better?

They sell white sneakers at every clothing store in the mall. Why pay that price for something so ordinary

breaking in my bball lows I used combed plasters
had a horrific blister after about 45 minutes of walking but put one of those plasters on and it was instantly better, like you couldn't even feel that you had a blister

f autocorrect

COMPEED*

Cloth band-aids are ok, but inexpensive plastic ones will bunch up and irritate the blister.

I used duct tape with some paper towel protecting the blister.

I don't get blisters anymore, cause I now only wear the following:

Cheap dockers for crap work around the house.
Vans for jaunts to the store.
For dates casual: Alden Indy Boots.
For formal: Alden Oxfords, black.
Sandals for in the house.
New balance 991 for workouts.
I have only recently been enlightened about Alden shoes (5 years). Speaking of oxfords, anyone else appreciate that scene in Kingsman about the shoes, and the secret password.

pretty good scene but the brogues hate is a little weird ngl