Are these t-shirts popular in your country?

are these t-shirts popular in your country?

here in sweden every basic bitch and faggot are wearing these fucking things

man normies are pathetic

Gissar på att du bor i Stockholm, jag ser nästan aldrig sådana tröjor

Inte op, men ser dem också överallt. Bor i Karlstad

Bor I skåne, pluggar i Lund och har kanske sett två-tre stycken senaste året

Yeah, in France too. Poor man's bogo

same in germany

>you are cuck if you proudly speak your own language

can confirm

Varför är de så populära? De är inte fula men inget speciellt direkt. Är det helt enkelt så att om en normie ser något populärt måste man passa in, kosta vad det kosta vill och om det är snyggt överhuvudtaget spelar ingen roll...

Moscow Russia confirms

Speaking swedish is bad. Any other language is good imho

Oslo Norway confirm here, seems to be dying out though..

Germany here. My sister and her friends love that stuff for some reason

City area in US here,

Nope I've never seen anyone wear that except retired dads.

Pretty sure I could find some in a Levi's store discount section.

Yeah, among teenagers.

Because in europe levis is kinda expensive, so people that wear clothes with logos like tommy hilfiger, fred perry, lacoste etc... levis is in the same level, for those people is almost a status thing wearing levis, you're wearing branded clothing.

this is an ANGLO board, speak ENGLISH or GET OUT

finland reporting in

see that same fucking shirt five times a day

rip in yolo mr. Piano

American here.

I bought some levis t shirts.

I only have one or two with a graphic like OP's.

The rest include two green distressed tees that have a 70s/80s style multicolor mountain logo (logo is sort of like the apple logos or the logos you'd see at the end of old educational films), two distressed gray shirts with eagle logos (look like the tecate beer logo), a turquoise shirt with an eagle logo, and a san franciso bay bridge levis t shirt (very small levis logo under a HUGE 80s style graphic of the bay bridge with a sun above it).

I have too many levis graphic tees, I guess. Sigh. I used to get graphic tees at the good will or salvation army, but thrift shops get a lot more traffic now, and it is harder to find nice stuff. I used to find all kinds of really nice graphic tees. Stuff likea weird KREW brand shirt with a K logo made out of pink worms on neon blue fabric, a color me rad fun run heather t shirt with an 80s stlye retro graphic, and a hinano beer logo tee. I drink beer. I run. So it's not like I am a total poser.

I used go to the levis outlet once or twice a year for like 5 years. I replaced all the poorly fitting jeans my mom bought me in high school.

They sell some nice jackets, hoodies, and shorts too.

starting to catch up here, mind you i live in Eastern EU, there are plenty of foreign university students here, i see these mostly on them, not on the locals, but i guess it will spread

i guess being late in fashion is a trade off for not having terrorist kebabs around here kek

canada here, i see some people wearing them here but only basic fags think levis is premium denim so it earns zero clout. honestly not bad for a white tee though.

Have seen plenty of girls wearing them in the Portland area, some guys too

Looks like shit senpai

Ser dem överallt här i Finland också. Och inte bara t-skortjor, levi's munkjackor är nästan populärare speciellt på kvinnor.

Same here in Belgium,lots of white bitches wearing this logo shit

there getting big in eastern germany.

in Poland yes

in france i see more and more 'jack and jones' t-shirts everywhere
why would you advertise the shitty department store brand you just gave money to?
this doesn't make any fucking sense

Jack n Jones is cheap "fast fashion". Normies don't care if their shirt says something retarded like "PANAMA BAY AREA 1985" and a big fuck off JACKNJONES lettering on it, they just see the shirt, say "well this looks pretty cool I'll take it".

Same in Switzerland

im in canada and people just starting buying them out of nowhere, i think it looks ugly as shit

Jack and Jones is 2008-tier

Same in Finland
They Look like tools

Pay no mind, we abandoned our language in Ireland. Hes just projecting his shame.

Austrianfag here, same for us. Basic bitches and normie bros drooling all over this shit for some reason.

All the white kids in Helsinki wears these

But overall they aren't very popular since Helsinki is mostly niggers and Arabs.

Dra åt helvete din feta jänkare.

Same shit in Portugal, i don't even know how it started...