Why are college asians so effay?

Why are college asians so effay?

i actually don't know

Literally 90 percent of every Asian I've seen at my school dresses like some variation of that.

>bulls jersey
>yankees hat

thats filipinos

what type of outer jacket is that?

A bit outdated

It's missing a few Supreme items, yeah.

Only Koreans dress /fa. Rest have shit style.

>gook who dresses like faggot
>not nip
shit taste

it's because they are so materialistic/self-centered that they can't imagine even going to a 9 am class without trying hard in their outfits/makeup/whatever. not to say that's a bad thing, but it's kind of ridiculous

I have a 7:30 am lecture, and while I look like death they still seem to look perfect. I'm jealous honestly

because asians (ie. japs koreans and chinamen) are obsessed with their appearance and how they present themselves to society. Google "face sociology asia".

Opposed to the kids that wear sweatpants+hoodies and adidas slides urrvyday? Seriously, also walking outside in your pajamas on the plane, outside is not acceptable. You are literally on a fashion board and crying about dressing up? Why even bother?

asians only wear Off White and ASSC
wearing anything else is against their religion or something

They spend their formative high school years wearing uniforms...going to universities feel more liberating in comparison probably.

This. I'm in a similar vein where I went to strict catholic schooling until I went to college. Very liberating indeed

>wear $3000 fits
>can't look you in the eyes

Same thing, I got into /effay/ after I got out of the Infantry, after a long schooling life of catholic schools
I'd rather never wear a uniform again tbhfam

Because girls in college want to fuck casually.

Asians are good for dating because money and probably won't chest as so little options.

But bitches aren't trying to have a one night stand with a tiny dick

So they don't go to parties and Asians have that weird alcohol allergy thing

So they don't drink

Fashion and professional league of legends is all they got in college

Where Chad can wear a puke stained shirt covered in pussy juice to class and still fuck 3 girls on the way back to his dorm

because they unify and form an actual cultural identity whereas white people are just throwing shit on the wall trying to be unique

when you all work together toward a common ideal its substantially easier to develop a highly sophisticated aesthetic

this is why they all look great wearing clothing in a style that nobody who is not asian will be able to pull off without looking autistic

This is an actor though. Nam joo hyuk. 99% of gooks are ugly as sin.

But usually those bitches who aim at asians usually are weeaboo/koreaboo with no social life ?

If their family can afford to send them to the USA to study then they are probably wealthier than the average student in their home country. Therefore they of course can afford better clothes and lived more sophisticated lifestyles.

they aren't effay. they are hypebeatss with shit fits

this

all asians at my school dress like literal garbage

only a select few dress good, and its only because they are thing and good-looking with nice skin

nothing worst than a fat asian in supreme and off white with a LV backpack with pizza face traveling in a pack that looks identical to him

That's how America used to be in the 1960s, Asians will calm down eventually

heh. bretty epic. fuck zipperheads gd mongs

The spectrum is a lot wider than you're implying. There's a HUGE difference between wearing sweats and slides and wearing full supreme. Not only that, most of the international kids at my school aren't actually "dressing up". They just end up wearing hyped up shit like Supreme and CDG.

What? Actual fucking asian can't even type. Suck a small dick

They compensate.

Can't tell who's trolling whomst here. Ya'll got some strange views.

best friend is a yellow skin and i seem to dress better and look better than him.
should i be proud?

Actually none of them are, it's just that their all clones. That's just how trends are among Asians - everyone wants to look exacly the same. They tend to be superficial and soulless. But you're right in the sense that by not having any individuality or not displaying any individuality, they're visually totally non-offensive, which can apparently be mistaken for fashion

because they're not western. and with enough intelligence, they can be aware of how left out they are and how they have to catch up with whites and how much that matters to them. keep in mind, asians that dress good in the west, do feel insecure that they might not be as good as whites.

rich chinese college kids own like 3 laptops and spend $1000 bucks on pots and pans.

White status signalling is increasingly about displaying your ability to afford expensive experiences rather than expensive things.

Non-white status signalling is more traditional.

Most of international students are Chinese fuerdai that have everything paid for by their wealthy parents. As soon as they get to the US they buy designer items and cars that would cost a lot more back in China.

The state Uni I live near has it really bad but sometimes it's funny to see the contrast between the local students that drive shitboxes and ride bicycles to get around and the Chinese kids with their Mercedes Benz and Porsches

In my department, all the chinese here wear crocs and sweatpants everywhere. Not sure where these effay chinese are

Honestly you need to get off this website cause its making you into a jaded loser

>Fashion and professional league of legends is all they got in college

im dying

most chinese young adults in north america are studying abroad from hong kong and are rich off their ass, or at least quite well off. even if they don't straught up spend their parents money they don't pay their own bills or housing so they have all their remaining money for frivalous things

japan and korea

They are brand whores that can't actually dress well. They put on full Burberry and look like tools.

At my college 98% of all Asian girls wear black Adidas originals stuff and all have White hipster or chad boyfriends

Meanwhile all the Asian guys have bowel cuts and look like their mom's still dress them up every morning

true

>So they don't drink

This a joke right?

There are lots of really fantastically-dressed Asian girls at my college, though the majority of the males dress really plainly. They still manage to get with the effay girls though, so whatever.

i'd say it's a mix of being wealthy (clearly, if their parents back home in china can afford to send them to a private liberal arts university in america they can afford to send them a few thousand for shopping every now and again) and having good taste (maybe the parents who send their children to a university with an international cultural reputation are the type of people to care about their image and status, and thus raise their children to care about image and status).

what you're seeing is a group of people who 1) care about this type of thing (like you do) and 2) have the money to back it up (im assuming like you don't)

asians come to america and steal my rice patties

because they have oodles of money they've stolen out of the american national debt

As an asian, culture is definitely part of it. Also asian cities are hella dense and everyone uses public transportation, so way more people see your fit everyday.

It's just like in america. People on the coasts generally care more about their appearance than people in the middle.

As many of you have seen though caring about appearance =/= dressing well.

>They are brand whores that can't actually dress well
as oppose to what? people that buy no-name brands and/or thrift store finds to look like hipsters?

Haha 'the collective is always better' argument on a fucking fashiion board where people are trying to be unique. Asians come to western countries so they can escape that fucking piece of culture you dumb prick.

>Western
>culture
lmao yeah all those SJW,antifascist,cuckold,race obsession and all those degenerat stuff is considered culture then go ahead

>Fashion and professional league of legends is all they got in college

Despite how retarded your post was, that was quite kekable

._.

sica

uwu