Headwear

I'm considering buying a hat like the one pictured.
Both my coat and leather jacket is black - should I buy a khaki, dark brown (picture) or black hat?
I think the black hat might be too boring, but will the brown or khaki hat fit my coat and leather jacket?

Khaki

It's really hard to pull off hats, I'd suggest trying one out first and posting pics or something

Black

Don't have a picture, but I tried the khaki one, and I think it fits my headtype perfectly. Which colour would you recommend?

The kahki looks better. Anyway that or the brown one. Do you have any pic of someone wearing that actual hat?

Khaki is for old guys. Black will make you look like a try hard cowboy and brown will make you look like indiana jones

So I should pick brown? ;)

Do you look good enough to pull of one? The answer is 90% probs no.

Pick the khaki, brown is for old guys

>brown is for old guys
>Khaki is for old guys
Which is it?

In your eyes probably not, but I think hats are great, especially for fall and winter with all the rain and snow.

Would khaki match my black leather jacket and coat?

While brown does fit more old guys. It can be worn as a young guy. Khaki however is only worn by old hikers. Find me a good outfit with a khaki hat

I'm a bit on the edge. I think the khaki looks great, but it looks a bit like a worn while hunting, and I'm not sure if it fits with my coat and leather jacket?
The brown one looks great aswell, but I'm not sure if I'll look like an Indiana Jones knock off?

Post a pic of your outfit then we can give you better advice

Normally I wear a dark blue polo with the leather jacket

Man the colour of the hat is the least of your problems

What precisely are you referring to?

See I don't think a hat would look very good on that outfit. Like here's me. I know I look like indiana jones but im going for that adventurer look. What kind of look are you going for cause it doesnt seem to have amy basis to work from.

MEIN FUHRER I CAN WALK

A classic look

Then you need to dress up and be super formal. Get a nice tailored suit or something

You need to ignore certain people here who simply don't like hats, other than baseball caps, maybe. They try to pin the "fedora" meme on anything that looks like a real hat.

Maybe they're heavily invested in a booth selling ball caps.

insecure as fuck

What do you think? Which colour would you recommend?

I'm a student, so I won't be wearing a suit on normal weekdays, but I wear shirts from time to time.

A black hat would be just too much black. The brown usually doesn't go well with black. Khaki goes with more different things.

I think I'll go with the khaki hat. I've tried it out at the store and I think it looked great.

On the other hand Churchills hat was black. Would that be better?