Top fits of KTT and r/TeenFA

how the fuck are they so much better than us? Why do you let teenagers dress better than us? Our WAYWT thread is a joke compared to theirs

imgur.com/a/Ufyo1
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=6578362.4374

inb4 WAYWT circlejerk defense force calling this all shit

fresh jacket

Because all Veeky Forums does is insult each other and make fun of fits instead of helping people improve, which leads to shit tier fits.

reallly? i figured every fit on fa is bait considering how shitty they are

I fucking wish those faggots would try. Literally look at this shit and compare it to those two boards. This is like a month old too

implying this board isn't mostly 16 year olds and a couple dudes in their 30s

Nah, improving your fits is not dependent on getting feedback online
It's more about what kind of people these places cater, Veeky Forums is full of people head up their ass thinking they are better than other people so nothing gets through even if what you said was true
Nothing stops these people from posting to several fashion forums and getting that """"good""" feedback but WAYWTs are still constantly shit

>shops at Goodwill and calls his clothes "aesthetic"

Oh look WAYWT is already here

>ugly-cunt.jpg

SEETHING

i dress better. it's just the hair

see how his fit looks million times better than most things posted here just because he had the decency of taking that pic in GOOD LIGHT and from good distance
WAYWT POSTERS TAKE NOTES

OP manlet is dressed horrible

a little better but shit hat, shit shoes

Veeky Forums btfo

The "le ebin ugly jacket" shit is played out as hell and it looks like shit in this picture, that being said, he looks better than 90% of most of the people in the WAYWT threads.

are you retarded

yeah that kind of thing tends to happen when you compare the worst of one thing with the best of another
not defending those utter shite fits but if you were to make a best of Veeky Forums list, it would easily beat the reddit one

did you happen to see the waywt inspo thread a cople weeks back. just fags posting their own fits sad

remember when they had that Veeky Forums tinychat? it's a bunch of nerdy asian kids meming and wearing fuccboi stuff

People still go on waywt threads past 2013? That is hilarious.

Also OPs fit is garbage.

same thing in the discord. all money no taste.

yeah, there's that one cunt who always takes his photos on that bridge at night
you can just tell so easily because the fits are so shitty and unremarkable you just know no one would bother to save them
and then when you call them out they pull the whole "sorry I'm new and my taste isn't that good and I just say this fit and thought it was pretty cool ok"

everyone on ktt dress like niggers

Better than here

reddit bad
ktt good
Veeky Forums abysmal

post the discord pls. I used to go on the old t1nychat.

looks more asos than goodwill

I have no clue how, I never go on it. Check the archive friend.

because half of them are niggers

no it absolutely would not
and you would have to take fits from entire year here to get folder of good ones

bump

50% of teens in socal dress like this and the other 50% wear exclusively hypebeast shit

Some people can't afford designer and thrifting is the next best option for pieces with flavor Mr. Hater