Pointy toed boots

Thoughts Veeky Forums?

an old meme style that is dying fast

pointed toes make your feet look longer, looks really bad if you don't have very long legs with slim pants. the heel-toe combo is especially unflattering and makes your toes look like they're 4 inches long or something

Chelsea boots are a classic menswear staple that's not going anywhere.

Can I wear Chelseas if I'm a manlet?

Goth shoes.

that has nothing to do with super pointy toed shoes

Are your feet shaped like that? If not, then no.

Good looking shoes should conform to the natural shape of your foot, to follow it's natural curves and to align with your (relative) toe shape. It's why good dress shoes will always be attractive.

mmm yes, because you're feet are totally chisel shaped
those are fucking awful btw

You literally can't wear any clothing as a manlet

makes me wet, pls step on me with them

manlet here. yes, but only black ones.

those are fukuda, you simpleton.

I have no doubt they are good quality, the shoes themselves are just butt ugly
the tall heel, leather finish + two different leather colours, chisel toe etc, basically everything I don't want in a shoe

Yeah, I didn't read the title.

If you care, then no. Can't wear anything at that point really.

I did read the title
he brought up Chelsea boots when clearly the thread was about pointy toed shoes, not Chelsea boots

Yes, and I said I didn't read the title. What are you talking about? OP had a picture of chelsea boots, so I assumed he wanted opinions on them.

The sticky says don't wear them.

Indie rock core
Do not do this

nvm, misread your post
wew lad

Only if you ride a horse. That's what they originated with, and all they're good for.

Poulainecore when?

If you are Mexican then go ahead. If you're not then it's a no for me.

Chelsea boots are not riding boots.

c-context?

Mexican pointy boots. They are worn guys who dance to some sort of electro-tribal fusion

>Tfw some of these boots are over 300 dollars

U wot m8

lots of leather. 300 is probably the lowest ones cost. boots go from hundreds to thousands. All handmade of course.

Funny thing Is that the communities that use these boots are from the poorest regions of Mexico.

People earning less than 10 dollars a day but with boots that are more expensive than those shitty Yeezys lmao