Been really fascinated by the whole "art ho" aesthetic. post artsy hos and fashion inspired by the subculture

Been really fascinated by the whole "art ho" aesthetic. post artsy hos and fashion inspired by the subculture.

what's artsy about being a trashy unimaginative streetwear slut?

holy fuck sheila on the left is absolutely sickening

bet left was a male at an earlier point

bringing swim caps into style sick

Art is not really subjective. That is just some bull shit edgy hipsters proclaimed so they can seem like they know what's up for completely misinterpreting the artist's intentions.

>also
This is your daily reminder Veeky Forums is full of autistic Veeky Forumsggots who know nothing about fashion, art, or accessories, and everything here should be considered a direct knock-off of /b/.

10/10

Wtf is wrong with her hand

lol i matched with that girl on tinder a year ago. shes from boston. her ig is like snitchery or something

She's qt!! Why didn't you meet up

we will look back at this makeup and gag in 5 years

>not gagging at this entire thread right now

post fit

Its not impressive at all
Same level as fashion as being a jerry boy that wears pacsun and represents co

>tfw when no unif wearing, thrift shopping, indie listening, fetish having, city living art hoe gf

i can smell the cum from here

Is there a word for the male alternative to this style?

rent boy

>tempe
they would go to ASU

i match all of these but have no bf :(

Where u live?

None of these girls are artsy or even cute. Just unoriginal and basic. Which is kind of the same thing.

>ironically or unironically call themseves "hoes"
why bother with these kinds of girls?

literally just go on instagram

tfw no art qt

Hila?

This is some nice Wednesday Adams cosplay?

Who is this semen demon?

thats more cosplay thot than art ho

looks like @snitchery on ig

I wanna pee on them. Laser off that makeup

>tfw no arthoe gf that listens to post modern hip hop and rails crushed Percocet

most of the pics in this thread are not even art hoes, just regular hoes/tumblr hoes at most

Is her scalp spray painted on?

was so distracted by kamen rider it took me an hour to notice you can see rightslut's pierced nip through her top

>This is your daily reminder Veeky Forums is full of autistic Veeky Forumsggots who know nothing about fashion, art, or accessories, and everything here should be considered a direct knock-off of /b/.

This should be on top of the front page.

They have socks with starry night and go to art exhibitions when there if free entry day so they feel artistic

you can barely see her face

She's wearing a dress from Target, how is that Veeky Forums

None of the posted are actual arthoes.
Here is the pretentious art-hoe starterpack
>septum and choker
>accessories and clothes that make you look like you just left a east berlin fashion show in the 90s
>visible tit and nipple piercing
>big belts she wants to be slapped with
>self-loathing meme pictures from Veeky Forums
>put everyone into boxes and doesnt have a personality because she is afraid of falling into one of them
>90s 2 inch high sneakers
>virtue signals her political stance with a meme picture
>multiple pictures of ass and thights
>meme tattoo
>thrift male tshirts that are way too big for her
>at least one black friend
>pictures of her lips

did i miss something

It changed a little over time I guess? Now its mostly ugly yellow/green, short bangs, kanken backpack, oversized clothes, lots of makeup, showing off body (not always nipples, it might be body hair, tummies etc). Unless it was what was there before and it updated to what you mentioned, am not sure. Also some of stuff you said is about personality which is not visible in pictures, at least not every

What youve described is more the liberal art college internet feminist stereotype, while arthoes are more into fashion and drugs

desu its often hard to tell as most arthoes are liberal art college internet feminists

from what I saw most look just like that, no matter if its art hoe or liberal college feminist

>tfw no female will ever be interested in you

so what do i do if i want to know more of fashion? or just want to dress better?

Damn how fucking disgusting

There is nothing aesthetic in this image, it's literally a bunch of ugly teenagers taking selfies in Urban Outfitters.

I've dated 3 art hoes in the past, you are like a little baby. Watch this:

>Frequently wear something yellow
>Either a choker, or something floral as a necklace
>thigh high socks, most of the time quilted
>eyeliner with incredibly sharp points, along with sharp as fuck eyebrows
>if they're not wearing yellow, it's a striped turtleneck or short sleeved t-shirt
>if it's not striped, it's a button up on top of a quilted sweater, even though it's 25+ celcius (77+ fahrenheit)
>overalls are also a big thing with art hoes
>The. Exact. Same. Kind. Of. Short. Skirt.
>Chokers to let you know they're a "feminist"
>Own at least 3 Sylvia Plath books, but have never read them or have been too dumb to understand
>Everything bought at a thrift store despite coming from a middle class family
>Always posting about their one of three favourite plants, 99% of the time it's either a cactus, succulent, or monstera plant
>Always posting about feminism and "the male gaze" or some sort of super polarizing praxis
>Never wear proper bras, always bralettes even when they have DD cups and need the support
>Nipple piercings are an option, but if not you always gotta show off your perky nips

I think I covered everything

They overlap a lot, and art hoe isn't really fashion it's more what looks aesthetically good with each other. They don't really care about fashion trends.

>not wanting to demolish dark elf puss
Never gonna make it

Looks like Drizzt's sister

she didn't respond after a few days :(

Ikr, it looks gross

i think im gonna vom

Welcome to arthoe "fashion"

>vom
Holy shit..is that an abbreviation for vomit? Vomit is literally five letters. What's the point of shortening it any further?

ITT: girls that dress like they have the Downs?

my favorite type