/effayhg/ - Effay Hair General

Previous thread: Does David Lynch have the best haircut ever or does David Lynch have the best haircut ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His hairstyle is pretty good, the colour it has is god-tier also

Which hairstyle suits my long as fuck face better, by the way? pic related

right

Left, makes you look less... baldy?

Left >>> Right
More masculine and mature. Not OLD mature, but right makes you look like a rebellious teenager from the 90s. Which isn't a bad aesthetic but you're a bit old for it.

What product can I use in my hair to style it and have it still look natural i.e. Not greasy/shiny or dull.

left for sure

What product does Lynch use? It can't be pomade since his hair has a matte look.

Left and name/order of hair cut please.

How did you make it wavy, like on the left?

he just doesn't wash it often, he's unironically no-poo

How did u get this texture ??

I get told this alot in real life too, do I really look old? I'm only [spoiler]18[/spoiler]

The haircut is just an undercut where the hair on top is long enough to sit over the sides of the head, I haven't been to the barbers in awhile so I can't remember the exact grades I got.

My hair is just naturally wavy and thick, it only looks straight on the right because I straightened it. From getting out the shower I just towel dry my hair, push all my hair to one side and then brush the side of my head the hair is flowing from to make it look a bit neater. Then I just let it air dry and use some low-hold matte wax.

Haircut in 1 hour lads, what should I get?

Reviewbrah?

garmonbozia (pain and sorrow)

My hair is super wavy and weird as shit. I've considered straightening treatment but I lean more towards just chopping it off. What do you think /fahg/? Should I keep it?

>dont wear blue t shirts
>sick brows
>buzz that shit and start wearing blacks jeans with tucked in black shirts and high black docs
>get less sleep and smoke marlboros to attain effay dark circles
>slam your face into a wall and get a gnarly black eye
>hit the streets

FOOD review

Fuck

HEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO

Can anyone recommend me a new hairstyle I'm kinda bored with the basic side part, Kinda wanna go full on crew cut

how do i achieve this effay

fatty here starting to lose weight

should I grow it out?

This dude who was a co-conspirator in killing Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago.

>Does David Lynch have the best haircut ever or does David Lynch have the best haircut ever?
David Lynch does have the best haircut ever, and the best album ever too.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow

I have really quite "Silky" hair, that's not quite thinning, but is not thick in any way, I also have a full head of hair and the result seems to be my hair is impossible to style. Are there ways to overcome this, or should I just grow my hair out and accept that I can't really style it upwards at all.

I love David Lynch, I really do, but that album is terrible. He's really not very good at music.

>pocket v-neck
>cuckpose
>snapchat
>normie hair

Lynch has the coolest old guy hair, alongside Samuel Beckett.

beckett was pretty much the most fa old geezer. he was pretty fa younger too

Left for now, but grow it out and rock Finn Wittrocks hairstyle like in The Big Short

Testosterone injections

Believe me man, I'd love to fix my baby face if I could.

Kek

bleached my hair a couple months ago and my shit got pretty damaged and started falling out very easily from the roots near my crown. how fucked am i? will it grow back? do i have to go on hair loss drugs and shit?

I want Keith Apes hair without the blondeness. Is it just a Hitler Youth cut that's extra long on top? Sorry for the tiny gif it's all I could find.

I've been growing my hair for half a year already, I'm really not sure what I'm going for, I want to know your take on it.
I have curls, but they're not as curly or as thick as the ones needed for the hairstyles that interest me, so I don't know.
I also don't know about my face shape, that's why I showed all angles

A two minute google search revealed this image, which I wouldn't mind my hair looking like

i'm so fucking jealous of that texture on the left
my hair is incredibly straight and thick and I want a texture like that so bad but I'm stuck with my shit hair

Youre the ugly version of a puerto rican gay chad i know

idk what to do with my hair, is it okay? (yes i am slightly underage so ban me if you want)

i'm irish and german lmao

should he grow his hair out?

"Im Irish and german"

Not even him, but do you think that being born in a different country to your ancestors nullifies your ancestry? Because that's retarded.

I think it's that he's claiming ancestry that is so far back or unnoticeable that it's not even worth claiming.

The way americans act about their "heritage" is absurd though.

>Yeah, well I'm Irish, Danish, Dutch, Italian and 1/128th Cherokee

Your mom fucked a light skinned puerto rican. Be glad you didnt inherit your "fathers" cuck genes

i don't know what happened here but should i grow it out or not

>planet fitness
You should start by going to a real gym

it's 10 bucks and i can do good dumbell squats

Why is it that when looking at pictures of guys from 100 or so years ago that all had naturally silky beautiful hair?

No shampoo back then and only natural oils.

Cute!
I think you look good with it.

Is my hair ok?

If not, how do I fix?

look like the average pajeet

For the longest time i thought this was a picture of Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear with the hair photoshopped in.

he looks very interested in techno

ICHIBAN

definetely left, right looks ok but left is fucking hot, embrace the subtle curls my dude

BrĂ¼no

What the fuck should I do with this? Getting a cut tomorrow

my hair is about this level, how do i ask the barber to shorten it to about ear level while making it look natural? its my first time growing hair out so idk

W2c shirt

I respect the fuck outta ops pic. I tried that haircut for a solid 3 years now. I'm tired if the shaved sides long top naval cut Hitler youth bullshit. So I'm growing my hair out so I have something to work with. What's the next effay haircut? I saw Hitler youth start here and same with man bun sadly enough. So come on guys we used to be hipsters that started trends but now we're stuck on this same bullshit.

I feel like with the shaved sides hair that became so popular we looked back in time. Around the 40s. Maybe we need to go to the 1910s.

yah or nah

this guy looks like eraserhead

how do i ask for this haircut without showing the barber a picture of hitler

side part with clipped sides

You'd look better with short hair, your face reminds looks like Jerma985.

Hair gets thick and curly and kind uncombable. What tf do i do.

Why do americans do this? Its so annoying.

let it grow, it could be nice if it got long on the top and a littlebit shorter on sides/neck. just thin in it ALOT, then i think it could work out pretty well - spoken from a real barber

How do I achieve this look?

What kind of product do you think Joyce used? This is exactly the kind of hair I want, and right now my undercut is too low on the top and reaches halfway down my head on the back.

What should I get?

Most of the times I look like a mushroom

What kind of hairstyles would suit my face shape, lads?

get an eraserhead obvi

Got on finasteride and hair is now set at this point. What should I do with it now? My hair goes down to my chin so it's pretty long and I'm open to anything

Hey, it's BigKK.

this

Obligatory

Cool thread. Not only is Lynches hair amazing itself. It also expresses his personality and works in such an unique manner. It's cray cray as fuck.

w2c shirt

idk what to do guys : /

what is this style of haircut called?and does anybody have pictures with similar cuts? thank u

left: 2010s
right: 90s
i'd say it's more a question of what fits with your personal style, left is definitely more flattering though

it's quite short, what's there left to cut? i think your current hair suits you alright, maybe even get the top longer

you're fine, take care of it and it will treat you well

could work, can't really tell if your chin is flat but if it is, go for it boyo

showing the lower sclera isn't so great, ya gotta raise your lower eyelids to seem attentive and focussed and stuff. grow it out if you like, even if you don't have flat chin/angle jaw you've got beard to cover it and see if you like the feel of it

undercut suits you fine, i dunno about much other options for curly hair

lookin sharp buddy, looking forward to that beard thickening out, keep taking care of it

i feel like interaction between nose and brow bones is pretty important to face shape as well but dude you're oval you can do whatever

hi friends should i cut this down to a yung leo, like legit with the slicked back sides and everything

i'm male

Already knew this was going to get posted before I even put up my picture haha

Already knew this was going to get posted before I even put up my picture haha. Is Dracula effay?

Good for you for losing weight! Keep at it, user!

Other than testosterone injections/other memes, what can be done about this? Exercising? Are there any special foods that help?

so let's say baby face is caused by chubby cheeks, pointy chin, and big eyes

he can lose weight to lose some facial fat, he can smoke to lose weight and buccal fat, he can have his buccal fat surgically removed, etc

pointy chin can be fixed by a chin implant that projects vertically so as to flatten the chin and lengthen it slightly. leo dicap pulls off pointy chin just fine though

his eyes appear bigger than usual because he's not squinching (google it), so i don't think they're as big IRL as they are in this photo. always be squinching OP, always be squinching

What can I do about pic related? It's a disconnected side part, about three inches on top. This is after about two months of growth, usually the sides are much shorter at about half to an inch.

DONT FUCKING CUT IT

nah wtf is that

cute as fuck no homo
hope you're swimming in poon daily friend

and now it's shorter. About two inches on top and a ledge and a fade out. I think it looks okay but not great. Anything else for a round face?