Looking for functional leather jackets

I've been scouring the internet for a functional leather jacket, any color and style, don't care. It needs to be lined with some kind of fleece or animal fur for insulation.
I need something that I can wear in the winter, and that can take some wear and tear without falling apart.

I can't find anything for the life of me, Ebay and Amazon are so saturated with Chinese garbage made from PU leather that it's impossible to navigate. I tried army surplus but I can't find anything suitable, that's mostly all polyester.

Can any of you guys point me in the right direction? I'll spend about a hundred and fifty bucks on something if I can be sure it isn't made from plastic and won't disintegrate if exposed to any elements more strenuous than a light breeze.

Are there any storefronts or websites that you trust for this kind of thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

wilsonsleather.com/product/wilsons-leather-vintage-leather-bomber-jacket-w--faux-shearling.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&page=2&from=fn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check out US Wings jackets, I like their A2 jackets. They don't have fur lining, you could go for a B3 Bomber like in your OP, keep in mind those cost a fuckton though.

150$? Sorry but are you poor?

You wont get anything else than that chinese garbage on that budget haha. REAL leather jackets are expensive ok kiddo? Now go run back to mommy

Yes, this is a good recommendation. I also like US Navy G1 jackets, in fact, a bit more than the A2s. You could still get a good vintage jacket for about 150 dollars, more or less, if you look around every once in a while.

I am hellbent on finding this fucking jacket.
I swear to fucking god if it was custom made im going to enter a fit of autistic rage superceding those of the girl in spiderman homecoming

Of course it's custom made, sperg. You think they just found a jacket with a vulture-feather themed collar?

For that price, don't get leather.

Schott NYC is "base level" and those are like $500, friendo

You should be curbstomped.

I have my dad's leather jacket from the 80's and it cost him ~$300 roughly so account for inflation it was quite the pretty penny

Keep crying poorfag.

What are you gonna do when daddy cuts you off and makes you fend for yourself? You pathetic little man.

some of us have jobs
Others shop smart
Most just save up and have one nice outfit lol

So what gives you the right to act high and mighty? Insecure maybe? Parents didn't give you enough attention?

Oh I'm a different fag. Just thought I'd chime in

Oh shit sorry

Sorry for what?

The average age on Veeky Forums is 17
He won't get the reference, man

Our daddy tought us not to be ashamed of our dicks, ‘specially when they are such good size ‘n all. Yeah I can see that, your daddy gave you good advice. It gets bigger when I pull on it. Mmhm. Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin. Well, my daddy taught me a few things too, like how to not rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hand. Will you show me? I’ll be right happy to.

if you wore that irl you would look like a huge douche

dont wear obnoxious clothing

i found jackets like that for around 150 at le chateau and i found one for 30 bucks at value village luckiest thing i think ive ever found, but i saw one like your pic at forever 21 maybe check their online shop i dunno the price on that one but i know it was there it looked just like leons from re4 i didnt buy it cause id found the better black one that looks like the hookman demo jacket from le chateau

Yeah, you just simply are not going to find a jacket for that cheap that is quality. The absolute cheapest might be wilsons, but you wont find anything lined decently and all the leather is really light and thin.

wilsonsleather.com/product/wilsons-leather-vintage-leather-bomber-jacket-w--faux-shearling.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&page=2&from=fn

This is 300, its imported, its fake wool and the lowest quality leather that you can even call leather. There are wilsons stores located here and there - maybe go see if you can try one on. Still, an honest recommendation is either spend more money or don't get leather.

>150

You need at least 4x this if you want leather and that's minimum.
At your price point I would probably go on eBay and etsy and look for a second-hand Filson coat.

>he doesn't go full douchecore