What does a Hispanic guy have to do to get a white girl?

What does a Hispanic guy have to do to get a white girl?

Most Hispanic girls are all dating white guys.

Pic very related

date a sheboon. nobody wants them

>sheboon
I don't like black woman, I find them nasty and their culture seems weird.

The irony.

I will never breed then

Tbh I don't think I mind being single and doing whatever I want

I just got cucked by a mexican chad so just look like a muscular soccer player or something.

I think if I looked like a soccer player I wouldn't make this thread, I look a little like Escobar but when he's younger

Have you seen what happened to Bill Burr?

Christ

I'm Mexican and date(fug) a white girl.

AMA

How'd you do it

More black qts for me :^)

Also have you tried...talking to one? Just frequent places with a lot of white girls.

fucking irony, racist cunt

>having preferences
>racist

>>reddit
>>tumblr
>>your moms house before 40

I'm not racist I just don't feel sexually attracted to black people, that is all.

It is ironic I know.

>tfw white guy that dated latina
isn't really worth the effort desu

Depends what she is like, I've met some cool Latinas but were already taken.

Just be cool, funny, respectable, and interesting.

By "cool" I mean speak as little as possible, but when you do speak it's as if you've spoken a thousand words. I know it sounds something a sentient fedora who just watched Drive would say, but just speak well and make sure your words carry weight. Don't beat around the bush. Also be confident in whatever you do. Sometimes you gotta fix things, sometimes you gotta ignore them.

Have a good sense of humor. By humor I mean don't spout memes you see on the internet in real life. Make your own humor, just don't be edgy, cynical, and mean.

Be respectful. Have common curtesy, but don't be a pushover. It really shouldn't need an explanation, just be nice and respectful to people, things, and places. In short, have good character.

Be passionate about something, it can be anything. Just not anything a normal person would second think or laugh at, for example being a furry. Nothing wrong with it, it's just how the world is.

But these are all secondary things. Looks aren't everything, but it is the first thing. Gotta be somewhat in shape (not fat), taller than 5'8", and of course handsome/good looking/attractive. This works for any girl, but I just happen to luck out on my gf. Also it helps with white people if you're a paler Mexican. Not discriminating on my own kind or anything, but that's just how the world works (especially whites).

This post might seem vague, but that's just the reality of the dating world. People are people, be realistic, and sometimes you got to fake it 'till you make it.

r8, h8, and b8 this if you want. I know how it goes.

The reason you're a paler Mexican is because you have Spanish blood.

I have some Spanish blood too, I'll take your advice thanks for your effort for this comment.

Feels good being half hispanic half white and women of literally every race want me

Nice man

tfw this but autistic and have crippling anxiety and poor social skills

Bait

Am black, asian, white mix. Black girls avoid me like the plague but every other race seems down. Fine with me I suppose.

My friend rationalized it like this. "You still piss off their fathers but without the risk of a driveby shooting"

Is there any point in moving to america (NYC) if i'm southeast asian, 5'7", and 4.7"penis?

I mean same I rely on drugs for my confidence feelsbadman

Not really, nothing to do with you but New York sucks.

When the water is gone, go to Houston. You'll feel much more home. Better culture, less conniving pompous population. Height wouldn't matter down there.

>differentiating by race

All girls are the same, I get worshiped by white, brown, black, whatever, while being non white. Be attractive and just be yourself

these

>less conniving pompous population

You hung out with rich kids in manhattan once, didn't you.

I'd say check out queens, or places out on the island. Stay north shore unless you get out to the hamptons though. Good car scene in these areas if you're into that, especially for JDM and euro cars. Stay away from manhattanites, meet people on the island and go into the city to do fun shit. Don't expect to pay less than 1200 a month for a studio apartment unless you're ok with being in the ghetto, though.

Just stop worrying too much, take it easy.

You don't need drugs (unless you were born with autism) I'm just gonna assume you were being edgy.

never even been. but thanks for your reply changed my mind on the look of New York. Veeky Forums has many Houston threads, cool place.

You Spanish Mexicans are borderline white, just breed with a white Person and make more white people. Stop mixing too much with other races

What if i'm 24 and i like dressing like OPs pic?

Hispanic is a pretty wide ranging melting pot of genes.

Tall and caucasoid? Short and native? African looking?

None of this really matters, Dating mostly transcends race as culture transcends race at this point in the modern human narrative. Be yourself and you'll find someone that gets you, or be whatever a woman wants to see and get all the women you could want.

>Dating mostly transcends race as culture transcends race at this point in the modern human narrative

This is not necessarily a good thing. I see very little "culture" out there. I do see a bunch of hedonistic sluts throwing their heritage under the bus. It's probably not all their fault. A lot of blame belongs with their worthless boomer parents.

Not sure if trolling or racist shut in who's disability has been allowed to block their view of reality.

He wasn't being racist, read it properly.
And he's kinda right

>WAHHHH U INSULT DEGENERATES U RAYCIS VIRGIN NEET WITH NO LIFE WAHHHH
Grow the fuck up, dude.

Give up, unless you are super hot and quite rich