Hooded eyes are Veeky Forums as fuck

Any way I can get them? I can intentionally have them if i do a trick with my eye but I have to try keep it like that and it's tiring.

HOW do you get them?

Another one.

Gandy also has them

Every 10/10 model has them.

Nessman.

I have them but always thought of them as ugly deformities.

When combined with good bone structure, they look sexy af

Eyes are one of the most things in aesthetics

Mainly bone structure but also fat distribution.

anyone can squint but that's not really the same.

But that is all genetic.

Use a lot of internet with the lights off, blinds closed. That'll ruin your eyesight and create eye-strain which make your eyes look small and more deep-set.

Science has proven that girls view dudes with large eyes as gay

Boohoo, life is not fair, get over it.

Maybe something can be achieved with orbital rim implants or fillers, but that sounds more risky than it's worth.

>HOW do you get them?
Genetics or surgery.

Karlie a cute

??? These are just eyes I do not understand

My eyes do this and I hate it, it looks like they just fat over the top of my eyes, but i am skinny. they especially look like blubber when I look down like this. is this really a good feature to have? have i been wrong this whole time?

>tfw when hooded eyes but horrible eyebrows so they look like shit

kylo ren posts here?

>tfw male with very big eyes

you think that left looks better?

instead of being a little bitch about your eyes how about getting a fucking haircut you faggot?

I fucking love Karlie

On women, so yes

such a cherry picked example. big eyes look beautiful on girls

She looks autistic lmaoo

Katy perry has always been meh so its not a good example. The other girl looks real bitchy

also how about not putting shoes on a book shelf you utter tard

she looks innocent and dreamy. autistic people look the exact opposite, they cant hold eye contact instead of giving a powerful look into the camera

>when you have all of this but a pointy chin so it doesn't matter

I have this and to be honest I am looking at exercises to get rid of them, doesn't look good at all.

just open your eyes lad dont be so grumpy

I'd really prefer if my resting face didn't have my eyelids drooping over my eyes.

To be fair right has a much better face shape. Katy perry almost looks fat in this photo

pls post eyes. what do unattractive hooded eyes look like

It's just Veeky Forumss semi-daily insecurity thread

TFW my autistic ways have finally paid off

You look plastic

>tfw only have hooded right eye due to surgery on eye in childhood
>tfw no symmetry

same desu. why is that?

I'm bi and if I see a guy with big eyes I assume gay, but I can't explain why

ayyy lmao

Right isn't even hooded, and she's probably squinting as well

karlie is degenerate jew lover

waste of a tall gene

R8

Big cuck eyes. 3/10

THE GRAND CHAMPION

you got Joe Jonas's eyes. Just get a haircut you asshole

Katy Perry is an ugly dyke. Adriana Lima is one of the most famous models of the last 20 years. Fair comparison.

wait are you noah

Are you a Mongoloid? Serious question.

I think mine are fairly hooded

pls show rest of face user

Why? Do you recognise me?

You look like you've had work done

As in it looks good or I look fucked/fake?
If I had money to get work done I'd fix my pimples first. Although they're a lot better now than in that picture

Don't look bad just look unusually good

Wait lmao Jeff Seid?

Oh right, thanks
Definitely not but I've gotten that before lmao

You should kiss the hands of Whoever did your eyebrows
And 9/10 eyes

The stupidest shit you guys care about, lmfaooooo

My parents? That's just how they are but thanks. I occasionally pluck the middle though if it gets too monobrow ish

absolutely

yea desu most people dont even notice this sht in real life, i cant even remember if my last couple of exes even had these type of eyes or not, its just not something that comes across most peoples minds. This is just a way for someone like op to feel better about themselves because they are probably inferior in looks in every other way except his "magnificent and superior hooded eyes" lmfao gtfo ugly apes

Just because you don't consciously notice something doesn't mean it doesn't play a role. Almost no one (who isn't an autistic from Veeky Forums or sluthate) will look at a model and break down their features bit by bit but still think that person is attractive. Just look at most (attractive) actors or models, they have hooded eyes.

if he is an american then i would say yes

bulgy big eyes like frog is definitely pathetic

>tfw hooded eyes
>tfw was called a chink as a kid

shit sucked but now bitches suck me (nope, still virgin but handsome at least)

lmao is that you chris?

>handsome
sure thing fucking subhuman mongrel

this is a mask. you cant convince me otherwise.

holy shit I also have one hooded eye one normal

am I model core now

lmfao sorry dudes i have no idea who noah or chris is, those are both definetally not me

Am I the only one that finds them unattractive?

No, I have them. Not a huge fan. Im attractive in the face but I always thought my eyebrows were heavy and fell over my top eyelids.

wait which is more important, this or canthal tilt?

>tfw hooded eyes
>tfw was called a chink as a kid
Same tbqh Veeky Forumsm.

Positive canthal tilt. You can be attractive without hooded eyes, but you'll look like a beta if you have negative canthal tilt.

Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't have hooded eyes.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

Every single human has that

you are retard if you think everyone has this... youre prob just another unaesthetic gross fucker trying to justify your hideous features by saying you are equal to everyone else

m

kek

damn me too

Who hurt you user?

Are my eyes hooded ?

see this is exactly what i predicted, just a bunch of ugly fucks trying to find whatever excuse they can and attempting to draw whatever parallels they can in common with models in order to try to make themselves feel better when in reality it doesnt matter if you had hooded eyes because you are still ugly regardless like pic i am replying to

ok fuck off asshole youve just been fucking with this whole thread but youve never posted any pics of yourself. so talk shit post pic pussy,

yeah because only good looking people can tell whether someone is ugly

I simply asked if I have hooded eyes you piece of shit I didn't say I was a model.

TFW COLORED HOODED EYES WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Terrible. Go to the dentist, fix your eyebrows, and never make that face again

No

I have aspergers and stare at the camera like this lmao

>thread about how effay "hooded" eyes are
>literally all examples are of upturned almond eyes
God I swear sometimes you people are so dense

Have you heard of the High Elves?

more like a wood elf desu

Yes, and he's gross. What's your point?

I need some honest opinion on my eyes

cried