This board has completely gone to shit

This board has completely gone to shit.
Is it just summer?

Things will get worse desu. I had a vision of thigns to come.

Never bother gauging the quality of boards. It's all a sea of diarrhea, and we're just sifting through it looking for those nuggets of gold that keep us here.

PS I'm posting this while taking a shit. Veeky Forums is my shit-time wonderland.

90% of this board is filled with disinformation agents, /pol/ retards, and incredibly stupid laymen. This board is not worth a single shit except to observe the efficacy of disinformation getting passed around like a contagion, and also to laugh at stupid shit.

It's been like this since November 2015

Veeky Forums is shit because there is no /rel/

And that will never change

Moot tried to warm us

Yes, the Marxists ought to have a containment board.
Veeky Forums needs a /leftypol/

Seconded.
Even in threads which have a clear cut answer from the academia, like an inquiry into some philosophical idea, the thread will be filled with misinformation and stupidity.
I could hae dealt with /pol/-tards, neo-crusaders, militant atheists, Christians etc. if they would accept defeat and actually know what they're talking about.
/pol/ is reminescent of the convos I used to have as a 16-year old with my edgy friends. Someone had read about libertarianism, someone watched a video about communism, someone read about Hannibal etc.

>Implying Europe isn't going to fall to Islam soon

This shit is exactly what I am talking about.
Shitty meme, a shitty troll or a stupid opinion?
Doesn't matter, still retarded.

Or maybe immigration is worth debating?
Ah, but you want a hugbox, don't you?

That was some nigger being ironic you fool

That's cause the only people using this website (excluding all the disinformation agents/shills) are 16 year old edgy faggots and adults with autism. Everybody else would avoid this place like the plague. And then we wonder why the quality of the discussion here is autistic. Hurr durr

It was shit from the day it was created.

There was a good thread about the history of Japanese industrialization once.
Anyone have the screenshot?

No, it's our all time favourite real life boogeyman /pol/

No. I don't want a hugbox. I want people to have studied what they speak about to some minimal extent, accept some form of intellectual honesty etc., basically what is said in the sticky.
But what do we get? Uneducated memes, group mentality and /pol/.
Still retarded and basically covered by "troll."

Yes. I've tried to contribute with answers, take the thread seriously, point out misunderstandings etc., but that largely remain ignored, create a bad atmosphere or just end up in
>autist
or any other sort of meme refutation.

Yep.

There's been a few good threads but most have been utter shit. The old Veeky Forums threads on Veeky Forums and /k/ were much better.

>has

This board was really solid for its first month but went all down hill from there. Think as a board gets older people get bored and just shit post and spew the same threads over and over every day.

Where's your proof?

IMO if this board managed to become succesful it would be based on the foundation of the most strict moderation. It's not realistic because this board has little traffic, so Hiro won't bother to put mods in position here.

TL;DR. Report as often as you can within the frame of what's worthwhile to report.

So are the arguments of that guy actually good or is it just classic alt-right propaganda?

As someone that rejects both Christianity and Marxism I will say this. The debates I have had with marxists have actually involved opponent's that can pull up facts, understand complex points and know their history.

With Christians it's just "I am God's chosen. My opinion is on the moral highground. You are a filthy heretic and going to hell. Praise Jesus!"

Considering the fact that memeing Catholics aren't actually arguing for Jesus and are just memeing, and the fact that there are no intelligent arguments for Marxism, I'm calling bullshit on this post

This board has always been shit. Every single day. Still better than /pol/ or /int/.

Complaining about summer is just confirmation bias.
We get retards and shitposters all year round, but when summer comes whenever some of you idiots see a retard or a shitposter you go "it's summer, I saw a retard, my theory must be true!"

Every time you see an idiot you chalk it up to summer rather than Veeky Forums's year-round abundance of idiots.

Do you think that during the school year kids get packed off to an internetless boot camp or something? Do you think the gates of Veeky Forums just unlock for summer and a tide of children flows in?

>I don't want a hugbox
I'm just suggesting a conversation about immigration and you call me a troll. You want a hugbox.

"Summer" comes to Veeky Forums every day after school ends. The morning posts are almost always better before school lets out and the kids come on.

People from around the world post here, you don't know who's posting when unless you're on a board with flags.

Kids have smartphones too you know

The summer meme is an integral part of why summer's so shit.
Also:
>believing jewt
>any year

No, faggots from /tv/ just keep spreading their stupid shitposting OPs to other boards. "What was his problem?" etc. Report and ignore.

>Implying Europe isn't going to fall to Islam soon
Go to wiki.
Take Sweden. Most immigrants today are from the middle east.
There are like 160 000 practising Muslims in Sweden.
Some sociologist estimates that first generation Muslims are like 50% practising, and it drops to 15%.
Ipso Mori estimated the number of Muslims to be 5%, and the Swedish population grossly overestimated them to be 17%.
The Finnish speaking population is around 500 000. Or around 5.2%.
If you include Finnish immigrants who don't speak Finnish, that goes up.
Finnish is an official minority language and there are Finnish speaking schools, Finnish flags, Finnish cultural events etc.
Obviously, the Finns are taking over Sweden, not Muslims.
In 100 years, Sweden will be overrun by Finns!
I haven't studied these things but it is obvious that your comment is an unsubstantiated meme.
If you continue meme:ing about immigration you'll be derailing this thread, yet again, read the sticky. Your comment belongs in /pol/.

shut the FUCK up you fucking LIBERAL LIBSHIT KEK

This argument meme is one of the most side-splitting memes I've ever seen, holy kek.
Post more.

>disinformation agents
uhuh

Not a liberal though.

>160000

from syria alone we've taken in 400k, it's most likely around a million if you don't count their kids

why not both?

fuck your beard

You are stupid, though. You think that someone who calls attention to the effects of immigration on a body politic and a socio-economic system is trolling. I don't even know if I was exaggerating in my post about Europe's collapse, tbqh.

> I don't even know if I was exaggerating in my post about Europe's collapse
If you don't know than don't make claim. Let's promote reasonable discussion together, mate.

> 160000
> fuck numbers
> actually quranion muslims! XD

>sociologist
Fuck off you clown

>According to Eurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population. Of these, 859,000 (64.3%) were born outside the EU
>In 2010

Interesting. That means that other user was crazy one here or there is massive stealthy muslimocide in Sweden.

>If you don't know than don't make claim.
You quoted incorrect statistics at me, don't tell me what to do.

Reddit has some good history boards, they are a bit social justice-y though.

The thing is Veeky Forums's an imageboard and the 2000 character limit for posts is a big handicap for people who have actually studied history. I don't think I can give a decent explanation of anything I've studied in 2000 characters or less without being really reductionist and leaving out parts critical to understanding the issue.

There's only a 15 second post gap. When I have to write out something important and comprehensive, I just do it over multiple posts.

not an argument

1. He said 'that much'. It still increases.
2. Traffic doesn't look at the amount of posts, only visitors.
3. There are tons of lookey loos 24/7 that never post, many leave in the summer months when post quality plummets.
4. Idiots and children are more likely to post without lurking. It's very obvious on some boards that the posting speed skyrockets in the summer months.
5. Traffic doesn't measure quality of posts.

>someone read about Hannibal
whats wrong with hannibal?
you a sissy roman boi?