Smoking is legit the coolest looking thing you can do

Not fashion related

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

ATTACHED TO THIS POST: THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

i wear ties around my ankles

coolest? There is literally nothing else more cool than smoking? Nothing at all?

That chick in the middle is a total qtp2t would abstain until marriage / 10 for her and maybe even convert to her lame religion

Is life is strange before the storm effay?
is pooping in your wardrobe effay?
is the second amendment effay?
is the second carbon atom of methylphenidate effay?
is pepsi max effay?
is rubbing your dick/pussy effay?
is electricity effay?
is Alessio d'avenias "CIÒ CHE INFERNO NON È" effay?
is going to school effay?
is the sky effay?
are emojis effay?
is the xbox 360 kinect effay?
is the playstation 2s eye toy camera effay?

t. freshman highschooler

Correct.

It's anyhow cool only in books, movies and poems/songs. Irl it ruins skin and stinks, also is irritating for people who don't want to go outside only because you can't stop yourself and need a smoke

It makes for a lame coworker too. Bullshit that smokers get breaks on the clock and I don't

yes

>smoking durries
>doing mad guitar solos on my fender strat
>chucking wheelies on my moto down main street
>fingering my dog

>burning dry leaves, wraped in thin paper and sucking in the toxic smoke
>cool

Shit tastes fucking terrible tho.

Smoking is shit. I smoked for about a year, and the negatives far outweigh the positives. The only Veeky Forums thing about smoking was the social aspect of it. I made a lot of new friends smoking outside of events and bars.

i bought a pack the other day after not smoking for like 6 months and smoked 3 then spent the next hour on the verge of vomitting

ended up just binning the packet

>Is life is strange before the storm effay?
Nope. Most videogames aren't
>is pooping in your wardrobe effay?
No, but pooping in an opponent's wardrobe is very effay
>is the second amendment effay?
Laws are not effay, but freedom and guns are
>is the second carbon atom of methylphenidate effay?
Yes, very
>is pepsi max effay?
HAVE A GOOD DAY
>is rubbing your dick/pussy effay?
effay as fuck
>is electricity effay?
Super effay
>is Alessio d'avenias "CIÒ CHE INFERNO NON È" effay?
Motlo effe
>is going to school effay?
Yes, bit skipping school can also be effay depending on what you do
>is the sky effay?
Of course. Sky Ferreira isn't though
>are emojis effay?
Only made-up ones
>is the xbox 360 kinect effay?
Nope
>is the playstation 2s eye toy camera effay?
Yes it is

> Sky Ferreira isn't though
You fuck!

Kek't

smoking is for faggots.
always a dead give-away who is a shit person and who isn't. goes for tattoos, weird haircolors and excessive piercings as well.

Are you really this bitter? People smoke for different reasons and I've know just as many shit by the book Christians as I have shit degenerates. I know you're just trolling late at night because you have nothing better to do, but be realistic. You have nothing but anecdotal evidence and your own shitty irrelevant opinion.

I just quit after 4 years. On day 3, as long as I can make it until the end of september I'll be happy enough

Tobacco is pretty much the single worst drug you can consume, the benefits (basically none) versus the drawbacks (too many to list) are absolutely incredible. If you honestly think smoking 'looks cool' you are a child, and not even a very intelligent child, I pity you.

I'd argue that Meth and heroin are much worse for you than tobacco.

Most modern leftwing musicians are not effay, and sky is very untalented
Her body and her boyfriend (who's also untalented and pretentious btw) are the only reason why she exists in the media

Literally among the least Veeky Forums things imaginable, along with piercings and tattoos.

You don't have to be talented to be effay bud - and a good body is effay. Her boyfriend is pretty effay as well.

People who think smoking are cool remind me of people who think that fedoras and trench-coats are cool.