Shorts

When the fuck did everybody start hating cargo shorts? They're the only kind of shorts a guy can wear without looking gay. What's wrong with cargo shorts when all other shorts make you look like a fuccboi?

Agreed, my brother.

Cargo shorts make you look like a fedora wearing high schooler

What's with the american obsession of not looking gay? Men have worn many pieces of clothing in the past that are now arbitarily considered gay. Fuck your surfer dude, middle american slob cargo shorts.

t. Overweight or closet gay

Shorts look best an inch or two above the knee.

No , they make you look like the 13. time WWE champion. : )

cargo shorts are just shorts with pockets you wont use and stupid tassels

i dont really see the difference

Only if you wear a fedora with them dumbass. There's nothing wrong with wearing cargo shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals or tennis shoes on a hot summer day.

are you a frat boy from the 90's? all shorts look objectively better when theyre above the knee and dont have massive pockets

I have never seen cargo shorts like this look good on anyone, good fucking lord Veeky Forums.

An inch or two isn't a problem. In fact, inches aren't even the problem to begin with. It's pattern and design. Cargo shorts, exercise shorts, and board shorts are the only kinds of shorts that don't look faggy.

And back to inches, it's fine as long as it doesn't go past two inches above your knee. If you're wearing shorts that stop at your thigh, then it's openly admitting that you take it up the ass.

You think chino shorts make you look gay but sandals don't?

Since when are sandals gay? Who the fuck doesn't wear sandals during the summer?

Not all cargo shorts have ridiculously oversized pockets.

men are so insecure and neurotic

is it too difficult to just wear what you like rather than spend all your time worrying about whether or not you look 'gay' jfc

worrying about looking gay if for fags...

>They're the only kind of shorts a guy can wear without looking gay

u wot?

Ok, show me some shorts that don't look faggy.

>muh fragile masulinity

I wear cargo shorts to work, because they're a good length for the casual pizza kitchen I'm running around in. I don't wear them much outside of work though. They have their place, and there's certainly nothing wrong with them in the right context.

When was the last time you saw a surfer? They definitely don't wear cargo shorts you fucking kooky ass tourist. How's the mid-west treating you faggot?

I'm fat. I don't wear shorts at all. On hot days, I wear light-coloured jeans or my most ripped-up pair.

Chino shorts. Only type of shorts you really need. Come in various lengths, cuts and colors.

Like this.

your pic is a good stepping stone into the reasons why.

That belt, the strings at the bottom, the length of the shorts, the rumple of the pockets. For those in particular, that diagonal stitching above the pockets is weird. Also if they're that loose canvas-y material then that's also bad.

I'm sure lots of fit, don't-give-a-fuck, not trying to impress anyone but also not looking straight bad, could be decent in the right pair.

At the same time, just remember that like any clothes, they aren't for every occasion and they shouldn't be the only shorts you own.

I'm sure lots of fit, don't-give-a-fuck, not trying to impress anyone but also not looking straight bad, *guys could be decent in the right pair.

>tfw not american

tfw when i'm a hyper reactionary douche bag southern Californian that can barely identify with other Americans let alone the rest of the world because i'm trapped within my mildly weathered Orange County bubble. Sorry 4 being a cock friend

>because i'm trapped within my parents basement
Fix'd it for ya, bud

/asp/ie here, 16 time champ

Los Angeles bro here. Sounds like someone is jelly as fuck that they don't live in SoCal with beautiful weather year round. Hopefully you'll move out of your mother's basement one day you cuck.

Chino shorts look totally gay.

So gay even the bottle isnt straight

cargo shorts are for fishing and hunting, and doing other tool stuff. it's like a tool vest. or walking around wit a fishermans hat that has fish hooks and lures stuck on it.

board shorts are just better
cargo shorts are what you wear if you're a skinny faggot who wants to hide their stick legs

Kek.

Yeah but it makes no sense to wear board shorts if you're not going to the beach.

>They're the only kind of shorts a guy can wear without looking gay.

Why do all Americans constantly spout this shit? What the hell is wrong with you people?

I just wear canvas shorts without cargo pockets instead.

They're all insecure

>They're the only kind of shorts a guy can wear without looking gay
>Flat front pastel shorts are the summer uniform for the men who run the country
Neck yourself retard

/fa

Im gay but if im wearing shorts i dont want to look like a faggot i wanna look like a guy

why are europoors so gay???

You're openly admitting that you take it up the ass simply by posting here in the first place, don't be daft friend.

>wasn't gay
>bought a pair of cargo shorts
>can't stop think about that sweet butthole

What do?

Yup

Why are amerifats so insecure?

Are Solovair as good as people say or are they just a meme?

so manly

oops wrong thread

Well yeah. You want to look like you take it up the butt?

t. american

cargo shorts are acceptable when you actually need the functionality of pockets and cheap pants to wear and tear, eg when hiking
and no, wanting somewhere to put your four different vapes doesn't count

It's hot as shit what you mean beautiful

I thought that was the definition?

And what's wrong with pockets. I like being able to comfortably carry my knife, leatherman, keys, wallet, phone, bag of trail mix and a water bottle at the same time.

Although pants are superior to shorts in all capacities.

I come from a shitty urban area where it's all rednecks, white trash, and niggers. If I wore anything besides cargo shorts or basketball shorts on hot days I would be harassed and probably robbed for looking like a weak faggot.

only gays are afraid of looking "gay"