Im going to cut all my shit off and I need motivation

Other urls found in this thread:

lookstheory.wordpress.com/tag/eye-area/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he made racism attractive

hope you have a nice skull shape OP..

i dont, but i dont care anymore, its an insecurity ive grown out of

ITT: the alt-right

Kinda in the same boat here. My natural hairline is a NW1, if I start losing more I'm just gonna buzz it (kinda wanna get Veeky Forums in that case).

not really though

Are you white? I'm white and friends/family say I look like a Neo-Nazi and I get some hard looks.

Yup, swedish to be precise, so the nazi accusations might be even worse for me haha, but I don't think it will be a problem. The people who stare are stupid anyway imo.

why does ryan gosling look good here while in other movies, he looks like shit?

Eye area theory is LEGIT

politics are stupid

u can buy a tight ass swimming hat and look if you have the right head shape for it

>attaching politics to hair length.

How very silly.

stop this

ITP: /pol/

i'm also white.
>skinhead
>ex-con
>military
are the three stereoypes I get most often

>Eye area theory
wots dis

>tfw perfect head for buzzcut but currently have long hair
Nah. They all have undercuts or long hair. Never seen one with a crew cut

i second this wtf is eye area theory

answers are but a google search away friends

lookstheory.wordpress.com/tag/eye-area/

>attaching politics to hair length.

Well it's like a symbol. Do you think attaching drawings to politics is "very silly"?

No it's not.

Yeah it is retarded

can asians rock buzzcuts?

need receded buzz cut inspo

>receeding hairline
>buzzcut

any chance?

yes

no its not a fucking symbol im a commie and i rock a buzz cut

are you unironically actually a commie?

Im balding so going short like this is my only salvation.

Hopefully I wont look retarded with a buzz cut. Although I probably will

how does it feel to be stupid?

when i was forced to go buzz a while ago i just went all in and copped 1460s and a bomber jacket. to counter looks i just stitched a bunch of left-wing patches to my back pack
(white german btw)
obv i got some looks every now and then but honestly if you want to avoid receiving stares you should leave this board cause getting looked at is one of the main things that come with fashion

Me too. Going to grow it out tho

(You)

Should i buzz my hair again? Its really long now but i think it looks better at least as a short cut

>Should i buzz my hair again?
Yes

17 and wanna get this hairstyle is it good?

Youll look like a 40 year old crossfitter named joe, but sure

I fucked up my #2 buzzcut this week so I took it all off with a #1. Had mixed feelings at the start but now that it's been a couple days I really like it. Plus I'm going on vacation to a warm climate so it'll be nice.

I've been wearing all black fits with it. And I'm a Jew with a clear nose so I don't care about people giving me odd looks in poshy neighbourhoods.

That's Ben Affleck, you idiot

want to cut my hair like this but i have the ugliest bump in my nose that would throw the entire look off. baka

It won't make you look like a ben affleck

add cancer to this list and you're good

bump

I've been 1/16" buzz cutting for a few years now (did crew cuts before that) because my hair is straight and gets flat really easily. Growing it back out is terrible so I'm stuck like this.
I'm really white but I don't have a skinny build, I've got big legs and chest so I doubt I could pull off a skinhead look

corbin?

Buzz or no buzz?

Nah

i want short hair but my long hair is silky and thin and im afraid i would look like im balding

what do

Are you sure i wouldnt look better with something like this?

if you're this guy then you look pretty good in a buzz imo. this looks very faggy to me

kino

There is literally nothing to see. Its just a fucking head. No hair. The antithesis of a hair cut.

You guys are weird.

I know that feel man

No matter what hair cut I get i"ll look like trash due to a laughable high hairline and thin blonde hair.

I'm continuing to lose weight and seem to have a decent jawline/masculine face, so that's about all that's keeping me going. I usually just keep the top longer than the sides/back, but I know it's not fooling anyone and I need to get over myself

just cut it short and get short bangs rather than pompadour
will softenyour hairline insted of accenting it like now

You don't need to have a perfect skull, just be skinny and you're good

So are cancer patients with malignant tumors implanted within their skulls, that get a complete shave, alt-right? This shit is so dumb. No one gives a fuck as long as you aren't wearing patches/symbols/an SS uniform.

Lads I think I got trolled by a barber. They told me that because my hair is going thin, it will be necessary to buzz it all over, anything longer will look shit, and that I will have to keep my hair like this forever. But isn't my hairline too receded for this haircut? Do I really have to keep it like this for the rest of my life? I feel like it makes me look ten years older. Be brutally honest user, how bad does this look?

Lost like 80lbs and buzzed to compensate for receding 6 head. Should I keep light stubble (2-3mm) or just trim it all the way down? I think I have a decent jawline and I definitely plan on losing more weight to accentuate it ya feel?

I feel like you would look better by gaining weight in the form of muscles. Looks great, keep the stubble.

show before pic

I have diffuse thinning and the consensus seems to be that I should buzz my hair. But the thing is, I am a chinlet/jawlet/cheekboneslet. Can I pull it off?

HO LEE JESUS
YOU'RE JOKER

all the motivation you need is it's free and impossible to fuck up

I'm scared to post mine someone said I look like John Bunting from Snowtown

yeah I need to get off my lazy ass and join a real gym. I was using a rowing machine for quite awhile but I moved into a small studio that has no room for it.

here is the best shame pic I have. Sorry I don't have any full body pics because I destroyed them, which probably wasn't a good idea in retrospect

I'll take it, if he had some stubble he'd look real good