Is there a historic reason for why Germanic's keep trying to crash Europe with no survivors?

Is there a historic reason for why Germanic's keep trying to crash Europe with no survivors?

Are they eternally butt hurt about something?

No, but it its Jews who are butthurt that they never had a nation with great culture and heritage other than what was recently created on Palestinian land.

Autism is one hell of a disease.

While Germans have often done much harm to Europe, I think it is important to remember the role that the eternal Swede played in dividing Europe in religious wars and how it is unyielding in its support of Germany's modern attempt at destroying Europe.

Also the Goths originated from southern Sweden.

That's the result of their well concealed superiority complex,the same complex that constantly forces them to go even further beyond their natural capabilities of "intimidating" the same European countries that have once ruled over the majority of the known world.

Their history has shaped them to be a regional powerhouse with moderate foreign influence,but that wasn't enough to them and thus,they've decided to dabble in things that are ultimately greater than all of their previous purposes combined.

They've placed all of Europe on the path of no return and they'll gladly rule over her corpse as long as they can keep stamping their country's name over her desiccated forehead with relative impunity.

What they lack in finesse,cultural brilliance,military supremacy,they make up in severe underhandedness,primitive forms of pragmatism and in the ability to slog through thick layers of shit just to get what they want.

there's no European culture, historically speaking, that holds a match to germanic in regards to consistent finesse, cultural brilliance, and military supremacy. Germanic culture has pumped out most influential religious figures, musicians, philosophers. inventors, military strategists, etc etc etc

so to answer the retarded question. German people have had to tolerate shit neighbor cultures for 2 millennia. The French, Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese, Danish, and Nords had their centuries here and there. None were anywhere near as consistent in being cultural centers than central germanic Europe. Get your ass outta you head.

??

Are you saying that the barely existing, highly fragmented, Holy Roman Empire was the center of Europe?
Are you saying that while England, France, Spain and the Netherlands were warring all over the world's oceans the territory of what now is Germany was the center of Europe?

Germany as a nation state is younger the most Latin American third world countries, and they were quite irrelevant before the XVIII century.

France the demographic giant and cultural center of Europe, until they fucked themselves with Napoleon.

t. Grand autismo 5

>None were anywhere near as consistent in being cultural centers than central germanic Europe
>mfw I realize g*rmans actually believe this

I've not once mentioned the state of Germany or the HRE. I'm talking about how the cultural powerhouse at any given time in the last 2k years was more often germanic than any other. As far as religion goes, they were the centers of Catholicism and Protestantism. As far as music goes, they had the Bach's, Mozart's, and Beethoven's. They had the architects, the painters, the philosophers, the scientists, etc etc etc.
Culture wise. the Brits held much of it after 1600. The French during the 1800s especially but here and there back in the day as well. Spaniards, Portuguese, and Danish had their 15min of fame empire wise, but never dominated culture.

So there are three really to pick from, british, french, and germanic. Culture wise starting at the fall of western rome, it's a no brainer. G>F>B.

My ethnic background is none of these, and has had significant quarrels with all of them. I am not partial to one or the other, I am just fascinated with history and culture. The French come close, but only in the last millennia. There are a handful of cultures that match the consistency and longevity of germanic.

Sorry for my english, not my first language.

>Bach
Hungarian
>Mozart
Austrian, and therefore probably actually dinaric or slavic
>Beethoven
Sucks, but was a spaniard anyway
>architects
Like who? Also gothic style is pleb trash.
>the painters
Literally who
>the philosophers
German philosophy as a whole is only beaten out as the worst thing in the world by 20th century France.
>scientists
Engineers*

>27392
I'm positive germans overestimate their influence. But this has probably led to non germans grossly underestimating it. Century for century, after the fall of Western Rome, no other ethnic group has dominated European culture as often as Germanic. It's so odd to see people disagree with something so obvious and openly available.

Now you're just shitposting

These are 100% my genuine opinions.

>Germans
>Culture
Militarily or economically, perhaps, but the whole thing about Germans is that they lack any semblance of actual culture.

Its nothing else than delusion to deny that germany played a central role in the cultural/scientific development of the world. We can bicker about all the points but for all the industrial revolutions there are Gutenbergs.

Beeing this much in denial. Just because you are uneducated is no reason to talk so much crap. Quick google searches would answer all of your edgy points.

All of those artists were born and raised in German lands.

>architects >Also gothic style is pleb trash
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

>painters >literally who
>who is Albrecht Dürer

Give me literally one example of a significant german architect or painter from Germany.

Anyone in german culture of note is either actually slavic, french or scandinavian.

>ever trusting the eternal kraut

>Bach
"Johann Sebastian Bach[a] (31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He enriched established German styles through his skill in"
>Mozart
Austrians, regardless of possible (not probable), ancestral background (which is retarded to bring up in the first place), were as germanic as germanic got. Don't be fucking ridiculous.
>Beethoven
google best composer of all time and try to find a list that doesn't include him. To trash him out of your own tastes to try argue a point is so juvenile it hurts to read.
>architects
I should have said architecture rather than architects per se. I like how you constantly bring up your personal taste and opinion when all I've said is that they were the most influential culturally. You've got shit.
>painters
same as architecture but this is a bad example, I'll give you that.
>scientists
are you fucking retarded? like genuinely, do you suffer a mental illness of some sort?

Also you are actually aware that germany won 1/3 of all nobel prices in several fields during the second reich. Just think about the synthesis of ammonia by Fritz Haber or the printing press. Two of the most obvious examples.

>Also: What is USB and Konrad Zuse?

They always think they know what's best for all of their neighbors.

this is a mind blowingly retarded meme spread by people who've never read a single pieve of european history and think that Nazis are the only german people to have ever lived.
Among the most influential masters of the fine arts were german. Read a fucking history book.

Its of no use. There are several butthurt nationalists on Veeky Forums acting as retarded as the stormfags. It is the same Level of autismo and destructivness they Show.

A good description of Rome, Charlemagne, the Church, Sweden, Napoleon, the United States, and the USSR in terms of Germany. Germans didn't give a shit about how their neighbors ran themselves until Hitler, but for all of history everyone else seemed to be obsessed with Germany.

Nono you completly are wrong about that. Germany used other european countries to fight their battles during the 30 years war. The germans followed their leader Napoléon to create an empire. France was subjected to constant meddling and attempts to take back unification.

Gothic style is French anyway

Autism, I like to call it "Krautism"

Fritz should have let all of you starved desu.

Not an argument, also not an answer to OP's question

>this is a mind blowingly retarded meme spread by people who've never read a single pieve of european history and think that Nazis are the only german people to have ever lived.

Yeah so at that point it's a bit hard to distinguish central germanic and gaulic. Picking hairs a bit here

If it were up to Germany compassion very few people would be alive today.

Hahahahahah welcome to humanity friend

>Not an argument, also not an answer to OP's question
>expecting anything but a meme answer for a meme question

Nice meme my dude. Germany saved the worlds ass with that invention and your reply is Muh Nazis.

They're not trying to punish anyone. They honestly think the other countries like the wrath they've wrought upon them just because they like it. They all feel guilty about the holocaust and feel that the only way to undo this is to exterminate their own race

True,but only if you disregard the French,the Latin,the British and the Russian culture.

Besides,the most pivotal inventions such as AC electricity,digital electronic computing,lasers,space travel,the periodic systems of elements,the heliocentric and radioactive theory,the grain harvester,the electric tram,color television,long-range telephones,the internet and light-emitting diodes weren't invented by them.

Fritz is Prussian and not my king

Nice job dodging the printing press

Mostly economically,the only thing that made their armies feared was the blind,nearly ant-like obedience.

And the vast majority of them were born,raised and educated in duchies and principalities that were heavily under the influence of adjacent cultures.

Even worse,I've forgotten about the printing press.

>they lack any semblance of actual culture
This is the most retarded thing I read on Veeky Forums today and this IS Veeky Forums after all

>They're not trying to punish anyone

Lives in Age of Information,still allows himself to be this childishly naive.

Highly unlikely,considering that they've developed a historical tradition of emulating foreign cultural trends without producing any new ones in return.

Fritz Haber,look it up you mong. Thats the problem. All of you have boring clue what they are talking about.

To be honest, the political culture of Prussia, and the last two Reichs could best be summed up by the Black Sabbath song War Pigs.

They authentically were run by generals who treated people like toy soldiers and started wars simply to give themselves more power.

Once you eliminate that particular cancer, Germany is pretty cool.

Nice meme my dude.

There is an expression in Naples that goes something like "they cry out to you while fucking you over".
It is the perfect description of a german.
They literally think they have nothing to do with the economical stagnation of Europe and with using the euro as a kike scam to fill their pockets, and go on about how they "dindu nuffing" and "everyone else is corrupted and greeks are lazy subhumans, we wuz good boys".
They lobbied for european regulations that would fuck over all countries that are the closest to migrant fluxes, because they forced the immigrant to stay in the country where they first arrived. So what did they do next? They literally said to the world "come migrants, there is place for everyone here". So hordes of migrants started pouring into Germany, and suddenly "oy vey these regulations don't work anymore, they must be changed, they actually took our invitation and are coming here!! Now it is not about where migrants are captured first, we split them evenly because we say so".
Then the worst comes. The german justifies this by saying "it is just our government, the people are against". And when you tell them that the Greek shouldn't pay debts because it wasn't the people who created it, they go "hurr durr you elect shit politicians you pay the price hurr durr".
At this point I think germans are pathetic, irredeemable people

Actually look up the absolute astonishing scientifoc contribution of the second reich. They actually won more (scientific) nobel prices than everyone else. Please stop talking out of your ass guys

To be fair, there are a lot of Fritzs that deal with starvation in German history

(citations needed).

> eternally

What are they currently doing?

The only reason Germany exists is the cold war.
Under other circumstances, after 2 world wars and the horrors of Hitler, Germany would have been divided into many little countries to make sure they never cause problems again.

Russians are the saviours of Germany.

You see how the Germans who were out winning Nobel prizes were generally not the same ones who were raping Belgium or driving gas vans into Poland?

The German military establishment from 1870 to 1945 was unmitigated cancer for humanity.

Most of the other aspects of German society were beneficial to the human race.

>I'd like to take a moment to shitpost how all my political terminology is from /pol/ memes.

> We did it Subotai

Fret all you want,history begs to differ.

>an extremely nationalist Germany that got unified by the people is going to remain in its split up state because I say so

You do realise how butthurt the Germans were about the east/west split, right?

Indeed we have,Hulegu,indeed we have.

>is going to remain in its split up state because I say so

No, presumably the occupation would have dealt with that.

They were in no position to argue.

>I literally have no arguments so I will throw "le pol boogeyman" at him
I don't lurk /pol/, try again Hans. All I have written in my post is absolutely true and you know it. What political terminology are you talking about? I used "we wuz" simply as a literary device, it doesn't take away anything from the truth of the concepts I expressed

You guys can dickwave each other as long as you want. But Germany isn't the problem of Europe right now.

The UK, France and Sweden are far more cucked than them to begin with.
London, a city with 10+ million people, is 50% non white.
25% of French are Muslims. Sweden, well....

And yet none of the above is a country that lost WW2 and has been militarily occupied since then. Whether you like it or not, for the last 60 years Germany has been ruled by politicians that please Washington. And that's the hint of where the real problem of Europe is...

pretty ironic since this is as autistic as responses go lol

They aren't run by Americans?

It would be a "we nuke the shit out you if you dont do this" situation.
And they could have given Bavaria to Austra, and force them to have the austro-bavarian dialect as official language, after 2 or 3 generations, that would have made reunification difficult.

Look it up? Wikipedia? Not an information thats hard to get... Literally Google german reich nobel prizes.

>Masking my uneducation with edginess.

After WW1 i wouldn't even disagree, the revanchism of the french played a vital role though.

Making that point in WW1 is simply unfair though. Not like the other countries of europe weren't war mongering imperialists hellbent on domination. ww1 was as much about german militarism as it was about france and GB trying to remain topdogs and denying germany a place at the colonialism table.

Germany actually processed and knowledged its historical mistakes. Unlike several other great powers praised here. Russia comes to mind for example.

nothing he said there was wrong, butthurt much?

Trump unironically wants to make european countries pay for having american soldiers on their soil, otherwise he will withdraw them. Honestly this is why I support Trump. It might be the only chance we have of ridding Europe of toxic americanist influence. No matter how cucked Europe is, we'll never pay american for their right to bully us

>The German military establishment from 1870 to 1945 was unmitigated cancer for humanity.

Literally the only thing that kept the country together and the first thing that the allies removed because it was a threat to their plans.

The removal of the Prussian elite was like a testicles removal for Germany. They have been replaced with anti-German scum that indeed pleases the allies.

Don't kid yourself Yuropan, you know your corrupt government is gonna pay it anyway

>25% of French are Muslims

Not that guy, but I knew who Fritz Haber was and that reference still flew over my head.

And there are a few things the German general staff was responsible for during WW1 that were simply unacceptably stupid.

>our plan requires us to declare war on France
>but France doesn't want to go to war with us
>why don't we demand that they abandon the forts in the east of their country

and

>okay, we got a war with France
>but there's this country in the way that we agreed not to invade
>why don't we invade it anyway, massacre anyone who resists, and then laugh about it publicly

and finally

>we're losing after declaring war on countries with much greater industrial capacity than ourselves
>I know, why don't we have the general staff resign so that the civilian government has to take the blame for the war we lost
>this leads directly to the failure of the Weimar republic and the rise of Nazi Germany

Yeah okay. Several people stating lol there was no culture in germany and they were only good engineers isn't totally autistic. If that isn't the dumbest and most autistic form of nationalism i don't know. Literally frenchies only drink wine and go in strikes while all russians are savages with an alcohol problem tier.

I agreed with him. His arguments just have no use because this discussion is about emotions and national stereotypes and lacks any kind of rational Background. Sorry if my wording haven't make that clear.

Indeed.

The fact is that American influence was beneficial or at worst the lesser evil after WW2. For the last 20 years however it has turned into a push for diversity as if it was the key of American prosperity (instead of a huge land of unused natural resources) and the way forward to emulate combined with a model that kills social mobility. In short, the US right now are as cancerous as the Soviet Union was.

nope. You are underestimating our opportunism. If you try to make us pay for your imperialism, we will simply turn 180 degrees and side with Russia and China. We have choices.

t.ahmed

>the US cares about the immigration policies of its allies

If this were true, Japan and South Korea would be far more cucked than Europe.

Meant French youth.
I had to rewrite the whole post and it got lost in the middle of it.

You can look it up if you don't believe it.
If today the youth is 25% Muslim, that's the face of tomorrow's France.

>implying they won't become agnostic/atheist

No. Re-read my post. The European elite thinks that the US is prosperous because of diversity, when it's not.

When you play one of those nation building games, what's the easy mode? A huge land mass, full of natural resources to exploit and no enemies (or technologically so inferior that they pose no threat). That's the reason of American prosperity. Not ''diversity''. Rockfellers didn't make billions out of diversity, but out of commodities.

>look mom i posted it again xDDDDddd

sage

>w-we have options, we don't need you!

Even IF you were all convinced that we were bullying you, tell me that any European or especially any European government would rather be controlled by Russia or China.

Not like we would let you anyway.

Franch maghrebis are 3rd generation now. The previous generations didn't become agnostic or atheist, now that they are increasing in numbers and live in their own Muslim communities that's the last thing that'll happen.

What can save France is that the police and military are well aware of the peril.

it does not work like that. For one, America does try to influence Japan into letting in more migrants.
America's influence is based on culture and media. Asian people have a harder time absorbing it because of their relative cultural distance. It is the main reason why the most cucked european countries are the ones that have more widespread knowledge of English. Southern europeans and Eastern europeans are less cucked because fewer of them grew-up watching Beverly Hills or listening to Madonna and Eminem

I would agree with you about some unexcusable mistakes. Namely attacking belgium and using nerve Gas as a weapon breaching the Haager Landkriegsordnung BUT i would argue that the Entente has to carry a good part of the blame. France and to a lesser degree Britain did the best they could to antagonize and isolate germany out of fear of the rising power. German political establishment made several mistakes prior to WW1 but especially france was keen on war because of 1871.

If diversity meant "take in people who are a net positive to the economy" then it would absolutely be correct.

Singapore has more first general immigrants per capita than any other country on earth, it's just that they take honor students and PHDs.

I blame the current situation on richfags looking to drive down labor costs and socialists wanting easy votes.

What "edginess"

Honestly, I'd say that Germany was the more militaristic power even before WW1.

This is what happens to your institutional memory when your national founder is Bismarck and the direct ancestor of your current state is Prussia.

The simple fact that Germany had to force France into a war is a clear indication of that.

Except from the Nazi era, what is the german history with famines? Actually the british come to mind when talking about causing famines,most prominently in Ireland and India.

Because Singapore doesn't give a shit about ''diversity''. They care about quality. And of course it works.

Of course what you call richfags, aka the elite doesn't give two shit about third world immigrants invading Europe. They live in their wealthy areas, immigrants far away in the ghettos. They don't have to deal with them.

>but France doesn't want to go to war with us
France agreed to join should Russia declare or be declared war

Singapore is also very authoritanian in order to keep things in order.

I was referring to Frederick the Great and his measurements to prevent a famine in Prussia

See, I don't think that's US hegemony.

I think that's elites responding rationally to incentives.

Europe currently has very strong unions, and expensive labor.

In order for richfags to become richer, they'd like to break the power of the unions, and create dramatically lower labor prices. Immigrants are not tied into the current political structures that work to keep labor prices up. This would create a situation in which wages can go down and corporate profits can go up.

Socialists, on the other hand, want voters that can simply be bought with other people's money.

I have this suspicion that the most common failure mode for democracies is for corruption to turn them into oligarchies. Since very few people are truly loyal to an oligarchy, the state can then go in any direction.

You overlook the simple fact that french always had territorial ambitions in germany and did its best to meddle in the internal power structure of the german state. German people at the time would have been somewhat justified in having the same view of france at the time that europe had of germany after 1945. 1871 surely was a Bad foundation for a state BUT Bismarck was a diehard antiimperialist. Had the Reich used the lessons he taugt there would have been no naval arms race with GB and some Kind of NAP with the russians.

Sorry i haven't thought about that.

This.

The pre-WW2 germans were a great bunch, but afterwards they became a base and ruthlessly profit mongerers with a massive inferiority complex, they will fuck up Europe three times over while still maintaining innocence.

Even Nietzsche, a german himself, thought the Germans were overall shit tier.

I think something like WW1 was inevitable if you have weak democratic institutions and hereditary rule.

Wilhelm was simply too weak to oppose the institutional forces headed towards war, and too stupid to notice the danger his country was in.

The democratic peace theory is not perfect, but parliamentary democracies very rarely enter into wars that have the potential to be dangerous to them.

Even the US tends to fight isolated pariah states rather than anyone with actual power.

> create dramatically lower labor prices

Here in germany they just announced they are thinking about giving the immigrants fucking 0.80 cent jobs per hour.
Our welfare receicers are entitled to 1euro working programms an hour.

"Work is the best way to integrate!"
Gee who could have seen that coming!

When they get their EU army and use africans to staff it weve become officially rome2.0