Are Sapeurs fa?

Are Sapeurs fa?

How are these super flamboyant men not utterly gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can a man be this flamboyant but not homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Most of them only do it for the social status which isn't "Veeky Forums", but Maxime seems like the first one to really start thinking and understanding about fashion and i like what is trying to do in his school.
Most of them aren't "Veeky Forums", but a minority is "Veeky Forums".
interesting video tho

That 3rd world shithole life looks cozy af. Interpersonal relations seam so much more authentic.

Seconded

They are more authentic because their community is organic. Even in urban shitholes, most of them belong to the same tribe or stock. There is a blood bond, and they truly belong to the community they find themselves in. Unlike the globalist West, the community one belongs to is not just a function of career choices or income.

The sapeurs are cool. They basically dress however they want to, within the context of mens' business, semi-formal, and formal wear, and they look like they mean it, not like wimps anxious about their job interview or a wedding or funeral. These people are actually living and devoting parts of their lives, as I assume they do not do this every single day, to dressing well. I will say that they favor very flashy colors, but I like the general sentiment behind this African dandy movement. I just hope not every one of these guys is overtly pompous and too into themselves. They do look like fun to hang out with, maybe have a little chat to see what kinds of comments they get for doing what they do.

>Are Sapeurs fa?
Those guys are cool as shit, as far as I'm concerned.

looks like a strong case of africa

I've never seen such bad money management but at least they are having fun.

La Sape are living embodiments of grandeur, class and elegance that is avaliable to the general public.

They are mascots that are personifications of the hopes of those around them.

>spend whole money on clothes
>hunger for the rest of the month
Embodied Veeky Forums.

man does not live of bread alone. These gentleman are uplifting the lives of themselves and all those around them by dressing and acting in this way.

That was really cool as fuck. Would like to see more posts like these. These niggas really don't give a fuck, they dress the way they want even living in a shithole, trully an inspo for me.

no they don't
they look cool but the lives of everyone around them are still extremely shitty (compared to western standards)
also their horrible finance managment doesn't help either
they themselves probably find enjoyment in dressing and acting in a fashion they are never able to achieve naturally but i do believe his starving family would much rather own some sort of landstock or whatever instead of all these suits

I'm not sure I'd even call that bad money management. You're paying quite a price but your reward is being a local celebrity and being cheered everywhere you go. What's not to like?

If they were white they wouldn't be considered cool

The nig spent $3000 on a pair of shoes while his sister is slaving away in the field and gave her nothing?

they live in countries where being gay is not a norm

so there is more room for expressions of masculinity

These men show that there's no excuse for looking like shit, even in extreme poverty.

t h i s

lol at countries so bad at doing anything that being fat is still fa because it literally means you can afford to eat

Italians are pretty much the same. Living 5 persons in a two room flat, or 30yo and still living with their parents, but afford designer clothing and accessories.

you are racist as shit.

What they are doing is community work, to entertain and liven the daily grind of people. Did you see when he went to the market ? There were cheers and smiles and animation. They are doing it at a personal cost, and at that of their families yeah, but not for an selfish individual fame. It's for the community. In the end they get nothing.
People who say the money could be put to better use have no appreciation for art. A man does not live of bread alone.

The title is misleading, they aren't poor, just low class or lower middle class. They have water, can eat every day, etc. One of them had a big farm too.

They could live in a better place though, but they spend all their money on clothes.

ok?

>How are these super flamboyant men not utterly gay?
Most of them made all of their tailored-clothing money by committing war crimes, that's how.

Like 90% of these fuckers have probably accessorized their uniforms with a necklace made from beheaded faggots at some point.

>The nig spent $3000 on a pair of shoes
Borrowed money!

In his defense that whole anecdote or whatever is him admitting he can't explain the sapeur drive to anyone outside the movement/clique, and that they would revile him forever if they knew, so he has to lie. He's aware that it's fucked up.

typical nog behavior
that's how they act all over the world