Can someone please explain the significance of chokers...

Can someone please explain the significance of chokers? Are they just simple neck wear or are they an indicator of promiscuity for sloots?

>are they an indicator of promiscuity
yes

everything on the internet is exaggerated by 100x but every single girl i met so far with a choker was mentally ill and submissive
these girls are for succ only

i think they used to be an indicator but it's become such a huge trend that everyone is wearing them. i've known plenty of prudes and "virgins" who wear them

They're just necklaces. Don't think a girl's more likely to suck your dick just cause she's wearing one.

>i think they used to be an indicator

No they weren't. They're just a late 2010s trend for girls.

roastie detected. chokers are for succ

>succ

Stop posting.

I'm still fucking mad. Fuck Atlanta forever.

I've never even seen this shit IRL.

lucky motherfucker

This thread again?

They can make a woman's neck seem slimmer and elongated optically. Women like that aesthetic. They also give the wearer a constant, subtle pressure on the carotis, which invoke (often subconscious) notions of erotic asphyxiation etc. Women like to feel 'sexy' and sometimes want to play with subliminal notions of what is considered 'slutty' or 'easy', but can't be outspoken in society openly. And this item gives them a tiny bit of sexual arousal and display in public. It also works as a display of 'sensual constraint' if you will.

And yes, some women wear it to signal they're horny sluts who just want to get fucked. I'd imagine a choker on a tinder date would be a clear sign.

>when she wears the choker going out unless with me
Th... that's ok I guess

They've just become trendy. They dont mean anything.

Perks of living in flyover land.

I used to throw my ex's away when she was sleeping and pretend I didn't know what happened.

>99 out of 100 might be X but 1 out of 100 is Y so you can't say all are like that.

lol, stop trying to gaslight people's ability to perceive patterns.

haha, she's not even mine

What?! That's the worst case scenario. She is signalling to other men she wants the D.

see, It's just when a friend doesn't share the same feelings you have

right as it says on the tin

they're for choking

It's a quick way to make your neck look slimmer and longer.

Depends on the outfit itself. If she's wearing it with a crop top and an AA skirt, she's a basic roastie MPDG wannabe.

98% of girls that I've met who wear chokers are subtly asking to be dominated and dicked down.

My girlfriend likes wearing chokers when we're together/ go out. Super submissive, into bdsm shit, anal play, choking ,you name it.
Not saying chokers mean anything, but they do.

I wear chokers all the time. I just like them.
Lately they've come back into fashion. It's not all "woah daddy left me, someone fuck my asshole' anymore. Get with it, guys.
I work in a women's clothing store, and women are starting to buy them for their small daughters because the kids just like them. Simple as that.

In other news, I saw some faggot at the train station wearing a fucking shoelace choker.

.t admitted roastie

with kids the meme turns sour quite fast.

Like, you see some lil girl with a choker and in your head it goes "black belt of sucking d-waaaait a moment..."

>and women are starting to buy them for their small daughters
Thays because women are childish.
>hurr well women r doing it

You're not helping your case

probably started for that, then got popular for looks only similar to pic related

w i g g e r

so you arent submissive?

When they first got popular in the 90s there were the same things being said, "Girls that wear chokers were sexually promiscuous" Of course no such things were going on and a lot of 10 year old and teenage girls that were wearing them just liked the way they looked. This was also around the time those plastic colorful bracelets became popular and people claimed each color indicated a sexual act the wearer was willing to perform. Once again 10 year old and young teen girls were the main demographic for those accessories.

This is just an old rumor /urban legend cropping up again because of a fashion fad.

Regardless, I've always like chokers one women there's something subtle, and graceful about that accessory. I've even seen the spiked and diamond encrusted male chokers show up on a few rappers, and though it's initially off putting it doesn't look terrible after the initial shock wears off.

When they first got popular in the 90s there were the same things being said, "Girls that wear chokers were sexually promiscuous" Of course no such things were going on and a lot of 10 year old and teenage girls that were wearing them just liked the way they looked. This was also around the time those plastic colorful bracelets became popular and people claimed each color indicated a sexual act the wearer was willing to perform. Once again 10 year old and young teen girls were the main demographic for those accessories.

This is just an old rumor /urban legend and sexism cropping up again because of a fashion fad.

Regardless, I've always like chokers on women there's something subtle, and graceful about that accessory. I've even seen the spiked and diamond encrusted male chokers show up on a few rappers, and though it's initially off putting it doesn't look terrible after the initial shock wears off.

They are just an accessory, they don't have any significance. I started wearing it after my friend bought it for my birthday and it literally doesn't have any deeper meaning than a normal necklace

wears choker = does anal. not joking btw

Sure, that has nothing to do with the blatant normalization of pedophilia throughout culture. Hey, let's sexualize kids! It doesn't mean anything!

As for chokers, they're literally dog collars for women. Idk if you're all whores or not, but it sure is designed to convey this impression.

>hurr, things don't mean anything, people just do what they like

>hurr, things don't mean anything, people just do what they like

You're probably one of those people that think every tattoo has a meaning and that if you wear your watch on your left wrist you're trying to to use it as a gay sex calling card.

I think you're missing the point buddy

10 year old girls wear them you know? Also I have asexual friends who wear them too. It's just a necklace

I meant right wrist here

No, I got it. I just don't agree with you.

Yes of course, it's totally not a normal accessory, it has a very deep meaning. I bet you also think it's Jews' fault

Girls start early nowadays.

>asexual
...lol

Over 20 year old, REALLY pretty face with hot body, never interested in neither sex nor dating even though she had plenty of boys and girls after her. I don't believe in 100000 Tumblr sexualities but asexuality is actually real, most of the times it's because of psychological reasons tho

Some start around 14 but let's not be ridiculous

>Women like to feel 'sexy' and sometimes want to play with subliminal notions of what is considered 'slutty' or 'easy', but can't be outspoken in society openly.

where do i go to learn more about this, and other subliminal notions as you say

seconded

I've seen 10yo's flash for old dudes to jerk off over them on live.me (and obviously reported them immediately). It's not that outlandish.

That's just really sad. I had no.idea things like that happen. I still wouldn't consider every girl wearing a choker a slut, because even if some really mean it that way, there are girls who just think that it's pretty/matches their clothes and they treat it like a necklace, nothing more nothing less

they make my wee wee hard :))

It doesn't make the article of clothing any less sexual just because a little girl is wearing it you dumb faggot, it just makes it more wrong.

>you thought g-string bikinis were promiscuous looking?? Well here's a little girl wearing a g-string bikini so what do you think about THAT? Heh checkmate

Kill yourself

story time lads:

>worked in an office, as desktop support.
>there was a girl that I bantered with when I visited her cubicle for fixing things.
>one day, she was wearing a choker.
>I mentioned it, and I said, "you know what chokers have a reputation for, right?"
>"yes, I know, user. And its all true"
>"Me being /g said, it constricts blood flow so be carefull".

>shoe hooked up with someone else in the office a few months later, but the banter never went away, and I never got her to suck my nepis.

t. jelly ugly whore

no they just want the alpha D, you closet bdsm loving whore

I don't even know from what I should start. First go back to /Pol/, second bdsm is not always about men dominating, third if I was into bdsm it wouldn't make me a whore. I would explain every in more details but from your post I can tell you are just angry teen who don't know shit so I won't bother

Why haven't you posted your tits yet, you stupid cunt?

Lmao what, are you okay? Calm down

>Can someone please explain the significance of chokers?
black belt in sucking dick
any girl who says different just doesnt want YOU to know

I thought it was an allegory to the collars they put on black slaves or smth

Did some choker girl left your ass that you are so salty?

Damn I just remembered that game. Wasn't New England down 20 points or some shit at one point?

he is right. girls dont write "im a slut" to their forehead but make a catfish profile and see that you can do ANYTHING to them

Still it's not like choker makes a girl a slut. There are a lot of them around, some wear chokers, some don't, some wear glasses and some wear comfy jumpers. You really can't tell if someone is a slut or not by one accessory

It's sub signalling, you wont find a dom wearing a choker.

I don't see them as slutty, just pretty basic.

I'd say that catfish profile itself is the epitome of sluttiness. Those grils are just picking up on the obvious signals

dated a girl who wore a choker and had blue dyed hair and a septum piercing. those are things i now avoid