Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41097857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yarn hair

twisties white boy

what has gone so terribly wrong in the black community

theyre really reaching new levels of embarassment

i pity the black rave

Most SoundCloud Rappers like the ones pictured in OP dress like Ian Conner cira 2014

Garbage

ian shut the fuck up you pedo

it's called the stupid retard

trippie redd is actually good tho xD

he is

post-sauce clout

middle right actually looks good

the rest are trash though

It's called dreads. Dyed dreads.
The Jews you fucking autist. Globalism, Zionists/ZOG, banks, msm, entertainment, education, art, justice system etc the fucking kikes and their upper class team. They've destroyed the black family

Yeah dude. Jews and shit. Totally.

>middle right actually looks good

Cheetos

Good Middle looks actually right

Kill your self normalshit. I don't even know why I bother on this normalfag site

Quintessentially american

I'm a certified asper, but I think you may need to slow down on the ganja my bro

Weed is degenerate shit that fucks up society that prevents people from confronting reality and makes them lazy. I hate weed and all recreational drug use is corrupt. Btw the pharmaceutical companies are also evil

Well then maybe you just have paranoid psychotic tendencies. I understand what you are saying, but that doesn't relate to an organic culture. These dudes started off at 0 and looked like that.

You can smoke weed and be a productive member of society. Stop. This isn't 1950. It's also an extremely profitable business

None of those hairstyles should be worn by men above 20

Wrong they've been conditioned by society to behave like this. Jaden Smith, Tyler the Creator, Kanye all slaves to the ZOG agenda to destroy black masculinity. The mumble rappers depicted are the physical manifestation of hypergamy prevalent in black culture. Their lyrics, sensuality, materialism etc

You're a product of this age, a weed apologist is simply an enabler. Widespread drug use is intended by the Globalist agenda to subdue you
>productive member of society
>wanting to produce
>implying this is a society worth producing for
*breathes in* AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *another deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA YOU FUCKING COG IN THE MACHINE LOSER YOU FUCKING SLAVE BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>They've destroyed the black family

The thing about the black family is it's largely something we imposed on blacks.

I'll give you a language example. African languages are significantly more primitive than European languages, lack of printed word doesn't help but also their languages tend to lack precision. For instance you could say a coconut is up in a tree but you could not say it's halfway up the tree.
So you can teach Africans to speak English and they can be eloquent sometimes but left to their own devices their ability to speak English will actually degrade to the level of complexity of an African language. Because that's their natural level of ability to speak languages comfortably.
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41097857

If you look at Africans in Africa their family structure tends to resemble Africans in America. That's their biology expressed as their culture. They weren't destroyed: they just ceased to be uplifted to a higher level.

c l o u t

Every thread devolves into this shit.

Is your source www.imright.com?

Im not saying you're wrong but they've never been at a higher level. They're emancipation, since then, they've been weaponized by the ZOG agenda to cuck whites.

You realize that you don't disprove an argument you consider poor by making poorer counter-argument, right?
If you take all the stats about blacks in the USA on their own: they match nicely with a black African country.
That's because blacks in the USA *are* Africans.
For the most part every people in every country are doing their best to have a good standard of living and civilization. The thing is their abilities differ so they produce varying qualities of civilization.

Do you really believe the problem with blacks in the USA is whitey keeping them down?
Why is Liberia such a crappy country, then? It's a country ruled by blacks with a constitution copied from the USA.

resources, food/water availability, climate, access to meaningful export goods, bordering countries

im not like all the rappers

He's a cutie

GollyNog

when did Veeky Forums become a /pol/ containment board? i thought that was /k/ and /r9k/'s job

when /bhg/ started

weve always been a racist board its just there was no reason to check niggers because they werent here a few years ago

Just like that hell hole Japan, huh?

When tripskank stopped posting sexy pics.

japan is in closer proximity to originating areas of animal husbandry

When did this board get so much nigger posting?

jesus christ, you need to be put down for the sake of everyone else

this is probably a real human being

>animal husbandry

One thing they say is Africans could not make a horse out of a Zebra because their backs aren't strong enough. But do you know why chariots were popular in the ancient world?
The breeds of horse at the time were not strong enough to carry armored men around.
Europeans, Semites etc. developed the horse like they did crops.

Sub-Saharan Africans are simply less intelligent. Their environment did not select for intelligence. It should be no more "racist" to say this than they did not develop pale skin and freckles because their environment prohibited it.
But your lot refuse to believe in adaptation where it hurts your feels.

>niggers

what the fuck how is lil pump a qt?

gottem

welfhair

xxxtortillas

cuntnigger

Cunt

dumb nigger

ESKEDDIT

Jews are the richest race in the world, therefore GLOBALIST AGENDA. Nice logic you go there buddy, very sound

Embarrassing worm looking hair

The Nik Nak

this is you

Based.

kiked up nigger shit

P cool and autistic fit, except the clashing brown sam browne belt

Pumps dreads are fake I belive, uses extensions

>xD

its nigger version of the 2000s emo bang