Veeky Forums tattoos

new tattoo thread, old one 300 bang bang glo gang

looks meh

I want to get the lovers, but there's only like two renditions that look the same, and I'm not a fan of it.

i like it. what does it translate to?

That's one of the two I'm not a fan of. I like the style but something about the imagery is off for me.

I may just get it, without the quote of course.

what's the other one? im also looking to get a woodcut tattoo, maybe even a tarot tattoo

Oh. Muramasa.

cuckcore

Well crap now that I look it up, they're the same. I just don't want the exact same "the lovers" as everyone else. It doesn't have to be super unique, just a little different.

>cuckcore
>かくこれ
>Kakukore
That apparently translates to "thus." Dang I want that as a tat' now

what will he do once his career is over?

does not matter, it will never be over

he's more famous and rich than i'll ever be and he's a year younger than me :(

OD

what do you guys think as a tattoo?

why is effay taste in tattoos so fucking trash

love this tattoo and was thinking about getting it myself

Posting more random shit from my folder

Getting tatted by this artist next week

Will post a few more

Opinions?

The latest tattoo trend is to get 'shitty' tats. These are done by professional artists.

la luna, la sirena, el diablo are more effay at least for me
/inb4 *screams with the force of a thousend suns loteria in thick mexican accent*

he can live in my basement.i would feed him too.
hes cute

love this onewhat does it say?
i can give shitty tattoos too.

trash is timeless

I'd prefer sierpinski but then you'll get mistaken for a zeldafag

just get a sierpinski cube instead then

i like this

thinking about this on the forearm

I wanna get a tarot card too

Dali elephant tattoos, y/n?

thinking of getting this

Why not think about getting something original?

n

No.

y

YES

@ritasalt shes wicked talented

>latest
this was last popular in 2005-9. weird how circular trends can be

does this mean something?

Any cool Charon designs?

gnarly

Do woodcut tats age well?

Very hungry skeleton

god those are bad

where's this from?

Kook?

There are so many aspects of tattoos that are absolutely hilarious to me:
1. religious symbols- more often than not I think people who have a cross or praying hands or any type of prayer tattoo'd on them don't even go to church. not to mention loltheists
2. their name...what are you going to forget it? Or you're proud of the name you were born with, literally why?
3. some quote they think is deep-if it has that much significance to you why do you need it written on you to be reminded of it
4. any type of corporate symbol- volunteering to be a walking billboard for life
5. someone's death- attention whoring using someone who you supposedily loved departure
I believe people by and large don't get tattoos for themselves, they do so seeking the approval of others. That is incredibly pathetic. They want people to see them, ask them 'dood wut does ur tatue mean", they want to join some club of people who are shortsighted enough to permanently brand themselves. Ultimately tattoos act as a wonderful screener. I see one on someone and I automatically know not to take them seriously.

what is this?

*tip*

Does anyone have the picture of a Rapier / Fencing Foil tattoo on the forearm that was posted here a while back?

spirit they're gone spirit they've vanished album art

>getting tattoos of average soundcloud trap

fuk u

Im an irishman with an irish name and want a celtic tattoo. The cletic knots are cool, but pretty bland on their own.
Thoughts on this?

I was going to tell you how much of a pretentious fuck you are by the length of that but after reading it, I actually agree with you. I was so close to getting one but when I take a look around the area I live at, the cringey 20 years olds all have unique and deep tattoos. Dodged a bullet there.

>Ultimately tattoos act as a wonderful screener. I see one on someone and I automatically know not to take them seriously.
i'm sure everyone just loves interacting with you

Oh but I will get people to love this design. Even If I have to post it in the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread, and the next thread...

thanks for the copy+pasta bait user

Sword swallower aka loves sucking dick

copypasta or not, its all true lol

Who is him?

im pretty sure a decent tattoo artist would draw one up for you dude

wow thats shit

Why la haine?

My new tattoo haha

lil pump is 17 and making way more money than me and honestly why do i even live

much like his tattoos, he will fade into obscurity

this is literally a fact

Uh oh, here comes the only tattoo that's worth getting!

Seen this in IG
Dude is a true artist

But I already like it desu

it'll look like a splotchy mess inside of six months

Where's the mask thing from?
Is it Sachiel?

Hand tattoos >

DISGUSTING

Would get

Mhm

Not a big fan of talking about why sorry. Do you speak French?

I dig it. Your design?

My nigga