What basics are Uniqlo good for? any good recommendations, looking to try something out from them

What basics are Uniqlo good for? any good recommendations, looking to try something out from them.

I only buy short sleeve and long sleeve supima t-shirts from them.

their lounge shorts are cheap and nice

Flannel shirts are pretty good quality. Supima t shirts are also good.

Shirts, jeans, chinos, shorts, sweaters are all good and relatively cheap.
They even had some old school Mickey mouse themed shirts when i last went, good stuff at a good store.
You cant go wrong if you choose any non meme tier item(fag shorts, japanese horizontal bar jumpers)

cont
socks are also good, especially if you are in a warmer climate they have some nice light blend mixes. i only buy them when on clearance though

Uniqlo is best for hoodies/sweatshirts, flannels, and some of the pants (jeans and trousers, chinos are shit) - their t-shirts are also way too thin, at least the ones I've tried. MUJI is better for t-shirts/shirts and socks, they have nice flannels too.

also Uniqlo sweatpants are the shit. Make sure you get the regular version of everything (not airism/blocktech/heattech/stretch etc)

>(not airism/blocktech/heattech/stretch etc)
why not?

I was thinking of copping a few airism boxer trunks because they're probably better for working out in then what I've got now

Are they thin? I'm struggling to find a cheap but not too thin white T shirt. Just something that is thick enough so it won't look limply when you wear it.

I like them for some their jackets. However, they have this habit of
>release item X only during Y season
>it will be not on stock for the rest of the year/non-Y seasons
>new year rolls over
>it's Y season again
>they release item X again
>X has becomed a shittier version of what it once was; merely a husk of the original release

If you found a NEW release which you really like, grab it now.

Supima tees are great. The olive One is my favourite tshirt

They are pretty thin.

bobi

I buy gildan, they have a heavier weight white tee you can get off jiffyshirts for like $1.25 a piece or so plus shipping.

what about their annual ILDF collabs? or collabs in general

Their low rise undies are goat

it's fast fashion so it's not good for anything

Does anyone know why uniqlo u f/w isn't on the uk site anywhere this year?

cause yall are no longer in the eu. uniqlo doesn't fuck with outcast faggots

Merino wool sweaters. They're the perfect weight, like a heavy t-shirt. Super soft, super warm, and you can grab them cheap if you wait for sales.

OCBDs are cheap and slimmer than most brands.

Jeans are baggy, they don't really feel or look like denim either.

We are until 2018/19 also their other collab from this year is still available, that and the summer uniqlo u was available this year so no?

Airism boxer briefs are pretty good imo - that said, they're the only synthetic underwear I own. Very comfy cut, but I will say that synthetic underwear are quite different from cotton.