I couldn't complete my degree because I ran out of money halfway (F1 students cannot work)

I couldn't complete my degree because I ran out of money halfway (F1 students cannot work).
How do I put it in my resume?

Why did you started if you knew you couldn't afford it?

I don't think Mcdonalds will mind.

You don't.

My dad died.

Maybe, but DHS will.

Elaborate.

>F1 students
wats dat?
yurofag here.

why is american education based solely on money?
retarded drug addicts can get Harvard degrees because of their rich daddies.
and best of all: It's them who get the jobs, while a literal genius will spend all of his life in useless shitty jobs if he went to "community college"

Eurofag in community college here.

F1 is a student visa.

this is false, basically if you are actually good at the standardized tests school is completely free, otherwise you have to pay. US only makes dumb people pay.

That doesn't apply to international students. You can't apply for scholarships or student loans either.

U put it in ur cv as u would if u would have finnished it but instead of a finnishing average grade or whatever u writte "unfinnished", and underneath u enunciate the modules you've completed and respective grades, or at least modules u find relevant for the job in question. You send ur CV, u hope for the best and if u get called for an interview they will ask why you havent finnished it, so be ready for that.
Advice number 2 is don't ever ask Veeky Forums for advice, 80% of these guys are privileged pricks who are unable to put themselves in other ppls shoes and will always shoot u down

>retarded drug addicts can get Harvard degrees because of their rich daddies.
Demonstrably false. The average SAT of Harvard students is 2260 (99th percentile) and bottom 25th percentile is 2120 (97-98th percentile).

>why is american education based solely on money?
It's not. Many of the best US schools are need blind and there many scholarships that US citizens can apply for.

Thank you.

>cannot work
>resume
>couldn't complete my degree

Go talk to homeland security, and you'll get a free ticket home. Otherwise, if you can't prove you have a right to work (YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK ON YOUR VISA) you're stuck with illegal-tier jobs.
Prepare to pick a lot of produce, and drive a lot of shitty cars loaded with drugs.

You've got a couple of options that I know of:

>There's a specific document that let's international students work outside of campus jobs
>There's the MAVNI program, which is a military program that nets you citizenship in exchange for service aimed at students. You have the option of going reserve or active.

Problem is that the only branch that seems to give a shit about MAVNI is the Army. Basically you sign up for the US reserves and give them some of your time and you get that sweet GI bill after you've been activated at least once, but you have to be in the Army.

Become a golf ball diver for a year or two. Pays close to six figures and should be enough to pay for college.

You are fucked. My brother has 2 Masters and no one is hiring him.

are you still in my country dumbass? What status?

Did you read the part where he can't work?

"In progress."

This isn't that hard OP.

I don't think it's "in progress" if I don't have money to finish it.

user was right, you put "in progress", doesn't matter if you're not at school this semester. Whether you have money to finish your degree or not is irrelevant to potential employers, they couldn't care less about your personal problems. Your goal should be to get past the stage of I-don't-have-money-to-finish-degree, and polish whatever qualifications you do have on your resume so that somebody will hire you.

Just put it on there.

Here's what will happen:

1) You'll get caught by a background check and get denied for a job you wouldn't get anyways.

or

2) You'll get the job.

>tfw doing petroleum engineering and no one will hire me for internship cause f1 visa
>tfw 100k down the drain and back to my shit tier country after graduation

Should i just kill myself? Seriously considering it