Jeans n' shit

I don't know where to buy jeans that aren't Levi? What are other good denim brands besides Levi and Wrangler? Budget up to $100.

Need a new lighter-washed pair. Kinda like picture related

>budget up to $100

There's nothing else other than Levis then. If you are willing to pay a bit more, then nudies are good. Naked and famous are also good

April77 and unironically Gap. Gap denim is great

>Lee
>Guess
>Diesel (under $100 at tj maxx or century 21)
>Calvin Klein
>Tommy Hilfiger
>G Star
>Jack & Jones
>Kenneth Cole
>Buffalo David Bitton
>INC International Concepts
>Ben Sherman
>Hugo Boss
>Armani Exchange
>Armani Jeans
>Uniqlo
>Benetton
>Antony Morato

quality of all these jeans comparable to Levi's

false. go to h&m, they have skinny jeans for 25$ a pop. beautiful jeans. if you are in shape that is. if youre a fatass or out of shape. forget it. when you are in shape and fit, yo ucan wear any clothes as long as they fit you. fit>brand name

h&m denim is shit quality lol

As long as its not urban pipeline youre good
May i ask why you dont want levis i jut got two pairs and theyre ok

Dumbest thing I've read.

For pretty nice denim, you can find shit like N&F, unbranded, and sometimes even apc denim on sale for a little under 100

For quality that's similar to Levi's with a similar price range I'd say gap and uniqlo make great denim for the price (dont pay retail for the gap though, they always have some sale and you can get them for ~40.)

If you live in a nice area, you can try thrifting. I was lucky enough to find a pair of APC and a pair of N&F denim for like 10 bucks each

literal third world rags

anybody who knows what actual denim feels like won't touch these with a ten foot pole

Can anybody recommend light wash denim like pic related that doesn't cost >$200?

i have APCs and they're too wide at the calf/ankle but nice at the thigh/knee, should i get them hemmed?

Jbrand. Comfy. Pair that with some AA shirt, and you just might get laid.

don't have them hemmed, that won't solve your problem. Take them to any tailor who knows his shit and have them tapered at the inseam from the knee down.

nice. i meant tapered, got it confused with hemmed. any idea how much that'd be? also how do petit new standard fit, im 180lb 6'2 so not heroin chic legs

yes but honestly, as cheap as they are, i don't mind buying my less-often worn colors and fits from H&M. If I wear em out it's only $25 to get a new pair and if I don't wear them I don't feel guilty.

I do definitely agree that you should go higher quality for your staple jeans though. I only have Pacsun, Cheap Monday, Levis and H&M right now but I'm about to buy some Nudies.

saint laurent from '13, '14.
save up your money come back in few months
/thread

honestly this. i have a pair of jeans like OPs pic from gap and they're the comfiest things ever.

Wrangler

jeans are not supposed to "Stand out", they arent supposed to be flashy or make a stranger go "whered he get those jeans!". jeans are supposed to look like fucking jeans, blue. and fit your body properly. these h/m ones i just got, they have beautiful simple fade down the middle horizontally, and are just a perfect color blue for jeans. they had black and grey and dark blue also thoough. probably go back and grab some grey ones. they also had more expensive darkish blues ones, for $50, they had a really nice fit, but they also had some unnecesarily flashy weird cross embroidery design on the knees, that just spoke "ghetto" too much for me.

would probably run you between $25 and $50 depending on the tailor. My one experience with the petit new standard was with an altered pair I found at Nordstrom rack. I'm 6'0" and was also 180lbs at the time and I found that I could squeeze myself into them, albeit uncomfortably. The leg opening was way bigger than I would have liked, but that might have been because they were hemmed to 28". I don't know if I can help much with those.

That said, I'm imagining we have fairly similar body types so you might want to check out the "high tapered" fit from Japan Blue - nice roomy thigh with a aggressive taper from the knee down. The fit number will be in the 600s. Check Denimio and Blue Owl.

completely agree. if they fit you well and are in your budget, go for it. brand is nice but doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. someone who knows what they are doing will rock hm jeans better than a hypebeast can rock N&F.

thanks for the advice dude. ill check out those jeans, trying to find a good pair on grailed.

My pair of APCs were exactly $97.

>hypebeast
its not just that, it's the fact that after you wash some jeans they totally warp out of size, so if you paid 20$ for them who cares. you can buy 5 pairs of different size 20$ jeans and end up with one that fits you amazing. vs. spending $100 on one pair that ends up not fitting. i've bought so many uber expensive pairs of jeans, like CK etc, with intentionally sparkly holes or fades and they dont end up fitting, or there is something that just doesnt end up looking good. you might try to feel cool wearing your 400$ buffalos that just dont quite fit you well, because they are 400$ buffalos but meanwhile, you couldve had 16 pairs of different washes and slightly different fits and end up with 5 or 10 that really fit well. jeans are made to last, regardless of brand. theyre jeans, not blackbrown twill lounge pants that get holes in them after 10 washes.

Are hot topics XXX Rude super skinny jeans any good?

desu gap is probably the single best cheap brand to have ever existed.
but apc, n&f, and nudie are near $100 as well.

You just don't know what you're doing. If you did, then you wouldn't have this problem.

Looks like someone bought an expensive pair of jeans that have been told look shit by someone wearing a cheap set and will now defend to the death their decision. Stay mad bro.

this is a massive cognitive dissonance thing, with any product purchase, the more you spend on it, the better you think it has to be (the better you think you will look). newsflash, theyre pants! if you want to take that gamble of going and trying on 10 different pairs in the store, of 200$ jeans, and the only choosing one to buy, then wear it once in the house, then decide ok these are good. then finally decide to wash them. then put them on, immediately feel inside like, wtf. this doesnt look how i thought. or feel that way, then say "but they were 200$" so start wearing them. keep wearing them for weeks, keep getting bad social feedback. you know those types of looks people give you, total strangers, where they look at you like there is something "wrong" with you. and then you get angry and indirectly uptight, because you are suddenly not feeling so hot any more. then keep lying to yourself that it couldnt be the amazing "200$ jeans, because they were $200". then months later you stop wearing the jeans, and never wear them again.

ok. thats you. this is me. go into walmart, buy 5 pairs for that same $150, buy blue ones, black ones, slim fit, skinny, relaxed, whatever, go to H&M (fine go to GAP) (its all made in bangledesh) buy a few more cheapies, wear all them, wash all them, then go a few weeks, slowly weeding out the ones that just dont work for you. give the ones you dont like to goodwill. be ultra happy overall with life.

That's never happened to me because I know how to buy and care for my jeans. If there's ever a problem, I can just get them tailored.