>tfw uniqlo master race
>affordable
>fashionable
>good quality
feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/en/men/sprz-ny
uniqlo.com/us/en/women-riders-jacket-400743.html
uniqlo.com/us/en/men-soft-touch-crewneck-long-sleeve-t-shirt-400325.html?dwvar_400325_color=COL34&cgid=men-t-shirts#start=1&cgid=men-t-shirts
ribbonfarm.com/2017/08/17/the-premium-mediocre-life-of-maya-millennial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fast fashion is quality.

remember to do your research before pretending like you have opinions

>uniqlo
>fashionable or good quality

good quality relative to other mall brands for sure

their supima cotton t-shirts are fantastic

They're too thin.

What would you recommend for blank tees alternatively?

They get thinner every season

KIRKLAND
I
R
K
L
A
N
D

>closest store is in Chicago and I refuse to buy clothes online
feels bad

>not slim-fit
>length is retarded and long
>fucking grey is discontinued
uniqlo is objectively better

>affordable
>60-80 bucks just for a thin fucking sweater

/thread

Yeah uhh wool sweaters that would be $200 and lower quality from some shit tier mall brand fuck you

the key is to use uniqlo for generic/low-design pieces and supplement it with more distinctive pieces

I can imagine getting a shirt or pair of pants from Uniqlo, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a full outfit from them.

>>affordable
>>fashionable
>>good quality

PICK ONE!!!!!!

fuck I meant pick two quek

Bought into this meme unfortunately. Got 2 shirts and both are thinner than a standard Gilden or Hanes

do their down jackets/vest even contain any fucking feathers? I went in the other day to pick one up and it seriously felt empty, like it was just the outer polyester or whatever it is

Why tf would you want thick ass t-shirts? What's wrong with you?

So my fucking nipples don't poke out

this

>buying non-basics from Uniqlo
wew

>buying anything from uniqlo
what basics are even considered wearable?

well you got affordable right

Thirding this, jeans or a t shirt from Uniqlo will never do you wrong, but don't get a statement piece there

>tfw Canadian
>tfw no online uniqlo store
>tfw closest uniqlo is in toronto which is a 20 hour drive

There's literally no point going to a mall store to get basics. Go to a thrift store and you'll find a shirt that is cheaper and no doubt much better quality, and you will have a far wider selection. If you're going to get cheap basics, might as well go with something that's tried and true than some fast fashion shit that's going to shrink in the first wash.

inb4 poorfag, I take poorfaggotry to an artform while you bitches out here acting like you have to pay $20 for a decent white tee.

WHY ISNT UNIQLO U FALL COLLECTION ON THE UK SITE

>but don't get a statement piece there
they don't sell 'statement' pieces you idiot

>thrifting t shirts
How do you do it senpai they're all fucking shit graphic tees and it takes so much effort to check every white t shirt for plain ones

>paying for used $5 tees

You have two options:
1) Buy a $5 shirt from a mall outlet and receive $5 worth of quality
2) Buy a $5 shirt from a thrift store and receive a shirt that once sold for a much greater price, ergo receiving much greater quality.
Sure most thrift stores are filled with a far greater number of shitty shirts than quality, but that's part of the joy of thrifting, finding that one item that once cost $100 and paying a fraction of that.
See above, I kind of enjoy the hunt, the majority of my thrifting it looking for expensive or unique items, but if I find myself running low on decent tees I do my rounds of the usual charity stores and can easily pick up like 5-6 good quality wearable shirts in my size per aisle.

I like thrifting, but I just stick to the button down section usually. Much easier to identify a color/pattern worth wearing because there are so few plain tees mixed among the graphic ones, but rarely button downs ruined by graphics

thirft stores depend on location so much, the thrift stores in my area all suck because everyone here is a poor college student, but when I travel home to my family the thrift stores there are amazing.

show me one good fit that is mostly uniqlo.
you cant because uniqlo sucks dick
faggot

WHERE CAN I COP GOOD CHEAP BLANKS. ALSO WHAT PANTS SHOULD I WEAR BESIDES RAW DENIM/BLACK CHINOS. ALSO IS IT OKAY I ONLY WEAR WHITE SHOES

haha 90's core bitchboy haha 90's core bitchboy nice tucked in t-shirt and casio watch haha 90's core bitchboy WHAT? YOUR MOM LETS YOU WEAR RAW DENIM?!? haha 90's core bitchboy

if your nipples are picking through your shirt it's because the shirt is too small not because it's too thin. Lose weight my dude

Yeah funny same for me. Go to uni at a major city in the UK and all the charity stores are vacant but go to my parent's small Cornish village and the nearest town has some an absolute treasure troves of thrift stores. I think it mainly has to do with the competition at cities, especially with a large student population. I mainly go to charity stores for records and I know that a couple local record store owners get first dibs on the best LPs. Maybe there's a similar thing for clothes? Ebay resellers who go to thrift stores every morning looking for the best items to sell online? As a student it's probably a good way to make money.

im not i have no aesthetic. how is raw denim exclusively 90s core. i was just asking some questions damn.

sleeves are all too short : /

>tfw not an azn manlet

you live in a fly over?

i used to wear full uniqlo outfits. cringing at the thought rntbh. but yeah theres nothing quality or fashionable about uniqlo OP. the shit stretches out way too much, jacks and thermals are very thin and flimsy, sweatshirts and hoodies are bad fits, etc

aww is this your first time posting or do you just not know how to follow a conversation on this site yet? It's a lot different from reddit, huh?

pro tip: I've already said in this thread that I'm from the UK, let's see if you can find it :)

Everlane and Ascolor
I don't know much about pants
Nigga, they're white shoes, relax. It wouldn't kill ya to get some new shoes though.

Their polos are nice.

how are Uniqlo selvedge jeans? worth the $50? hope are they compared to Levi's

cringe

>They're too thin.

If uniqlo supima tees are too thin you're not in tee weather - I try to avoid wearing them in the summer so they only get worn inside or under jackets in cool weather.

I work there

I hate it

They keep their shape better, they take longer to wear out, and they're a warmer base layer for winter.

How's the Ultra Light Down vest/jacket?
I'm looking for a jacket I can use around the northwest US this winter where I'll be traveling. I had the idea that if I get a puffy jacket, I can stuff it into pillow case so I don't have to bring an actual pillow with me.
Alternatively I was thinking maybe a bomber jacket would be puffier for a pillow. I want to buy the Carhartt Detroit Jacket but that might be kinda bulky to have with me when summer comes.

uniqlo.com/us/en/men/sprz-ny

They try to

nice gyno loser

take note this is the kind of pretentious fag telling you to buy used t shirts

tfw the uniqlo website crashes my computer

Uniqlo and H&M are the click bait of the fashion industry

As far as fast fashion goes I think they certainly beat anyone else. Old navy/Gap/H&M don't have any sort of clear aesthetic cut out for them but uniqlo nails the sort of "classic/formal with techy parts" image in my opinion. This user has it right , except I'd say you could get flashier with U or designer collabs. I've personally only bought undershirts, sweaters, and a couple Lemaire things, I usually think of trousers and jackets as things worth investing in. Also if you can get shit on clearance it can be a steal.

i don't really like the fit on them, they're definitely more of an undershirt imo

weirdly enough my favorite tees have been puma ones that come in a pack (you can probably get them at marshalls or something)

i've had the same ones for years and haven't had any problems, still comfortable, nice fit, don't shrink / disintegrate like h&m shirts, etc.

Utter faggot

Did Uniqlo's shirts get longer or anything? I looked at the small measurements the other day since I need new tees (RIP AA) and they looked longer. Since I have one in Denver I might drive the thirty minutes to go check them out again

>Move to GTA
>Pay crazy rent
>become tru leaf patrician

their underwear is plain and cute

Fine if your torso is literally square

they really do
uniqlo.com/us/en/women-riders-jacket-400743.html

I bought some supima cotton tees a while ago and they're pretty long. I'm 5'9" and they go down too my mid-crotch, AKA it's an iphone 6 length below my belt.

>toronto is a 20 hour drive from you
where do you live? also, have you ever considered buyin on grindr or something?

Yeah this seems to be the case. I actually have gyno and own some paper thin tshirts. I never had the problem of my nipples actually sticking out

And this is the type of asshole snob you want to avoid in here. Maybe try to stick out your head out of your arse every once in a while, huh?

Kys

They have these new long sleeved shirts that are the softest and thickest fucking material I have ever worn, better than even the ridiculously expensive nice shirts I have. I got three for ten bucks a pop. They weren't marked differently than the other long sleeved shirts though, so I had no idea until I touched one

any info on them so I can find? we they 10$ on sale?

Found em
uniqlo.com/us/en/men-soft-touch-crewneck-long-sleeve-t-shirt-400325.html?dwvar_400325_color=COL34&cgid=men-t-shirts#start=1&cgid=men-t-shirts

Get in on this shit, you won't regret it

the fabric on these is the tits, but careful, the sleeves run pretty long

My sleeves are perpetually bunched up to the elbows anyways so that's not an issue for me

Sounds super nice. I'm gonna cop a couple.

me too user.

fuck this company

mostly shit price:quality ratio when you go beyond basics, the definition of fast fashion really

that doesn't mean it's complete shit, it's a great go to for cheap workwear

the shirts are still very good when you can catch them on sale despite the recent controversy with slim fit changing (although I personally would avoid any material besides the oxford line)
cheap formal black pants (10USD on sale)
the airism tees are excellent undershirts
the general tees are decent although the collars get worn quickly
shorts are comfortable but cheap quality that wears quickly

I heard that the brand has taken a quality dip recently as it globalized

what's uniquely bad about it? no pun intended

I ordered a couple of plain white tshirts from them not terribly long ago and they're shit. Very thin and threads sticking out everywhere.

yeah, some product lines might be marginally better or worse

the tees I got used a sufficient amount of material for the ~10USD I paid but like I said, the collar has little reinforcement and looks chewed after a few cycles.

the brand all together is nothing fantastic, especially at this point where production quality has not been able to scale with growth

I have a friend that's worked there for about a year now and he actually loves it, but he also legitimately likes their products. What do you hate?

>good quality
>jeans ripped in less than 3 months

Uniqlos shapes are just retarded, made for people with high body fat percentages and no muscles. Im wearing an S and shoulders are far too narrow while the rest is baggy as fuck

These shirts are the shit. So comfy

I have freakishly broad shoulders and their shirts are fine, except for those ones that come packaged in bags. Those shoulders are way too narrow

>ribbonfarm.com/2017/08/17/the-premium-mediocre-life-of-maya-millennial/

Actually liked this article a lot but I'd say it applies more to zara or anything that's notably more expensive but still made in china garbage. Michael Kors in the mall, almost all clothes macy's sells, etc. Uniqlo's a place where I can buy a shitty yet relatively well designed turtleneck sponsored by lemaire for 20 bucks after a month or two. Like forever 21 will shamelessly rip things off designers and put out god awful slut uniforms, uni just kind of says "hey we have usually pretty cheap basics that look and fit a little better than other similar companies who try too hard". Their marketing isn't exactly humble with the whole "be the biggest clothing company in the world" thing, but I'd still rather see the average american college freshman wearing decent fitting chinos and wool sweaters instead of neon camo fuckboy joggers and fake HBA from h&m.

Yeah let's go lads, if there's anything characteristic of this website it's everyone banding together to make fun of a bully! It couldn't be someone samefagging or anything!

they look comfy. do you use them for layering or just wear it by itself

Which black jeans would be best? something i could use for all fits

U black jeans since there are no jeans in other collabs

The Kando pants are pretty decent. Little pricy and they rarely put them on sale but they are comfortable as a teacher. might say they could sit slightly higher on the waist.

Their sweaters are an eh. The stuff thats chunky always seems to go to shit real fast.

I wear medium... Do I buy this in large?

Get medium, it fits TTS perfectly for me

Cool. I bought another shirt from Uniqlo in the past and that shit shrank to an unwearable size after one wash. Hopefully this is better.

they look thin to wear on its own

Jesus fuck you could actually read this? Has this person ever heard of an editor?