Boot General - /BG/

Boot General.
For the discussion of boots and boot related topics

>Last Thread Summary/News:
user got robbed and had his boots stolen
Jill sanders boots apparently don't fit tts at all (3 sizes off)
user copped some blundstones
anons size in Burberrys are sold out :(
user wants some boots
user had to return his solovairs
user got some MIE DM monkey boots
there is a (possibly Polish) girl among us
user got some bushacres 2s and they hurt him
autist calls others autists while complaining about boots in a boot thread
anons loosing weight
user posts his method for keeping boots nice
>Everything is meme boots
>Everyone should buy meme boots
>And they should always be from kommandostore
Chink boots are reportedly being sold as MIE

no collections this week (posting from iPad broswer so sorry if I missed you just repost)

>all boot related faggotry belongs in the designated boot thread

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Original-Chippewa-Collection-Engineer-Cordovan/dp/B00J03NBOK/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1504672597&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=chippewa+service&th=1
jcrew.com/uk/p/F4446?color_name=burnished-tobacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If boots develop a small but deepish tear how would a cobbler fix it, is it worth taking to a professional (£££) as opposed to just sealing it with two part epoxy, they're on their way out anyway

WHAT IS A GOOD LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT WONT FUCK UP BROWN BOOTS

some fag recommended this. thank god i tested it on my work boots first because it discoloured them

Where can I get some heeled boots like slp for 200 pound max. I am 6'2" so just a 1 inch heel or so would be fine. Maybe a rounded toe cap as I have size 10 feet.

Story et fall?
Hi&m if you wanna be really cheap (don't)

I just use polish man, yeah mink oil darkens leather, but so does almost everything, there are some websites that talk about really high end shoes and they often mention what products to use (or in their case what products to tell your polishing service to use)

I have some really beat lambskin leather shoes that were originally over $1k but I got for 440 cuz they were beat to sht by the original owner sadly. I want to keep as natural as I can and really dont want any other color or anything added but they look all scratched up in the front, so I am wondering if I take them to a boot place what would they do if the boots have many scratches? I dont want them using cheap stuff they can use to clean crappy leathers and fake synthetic faux leathers to clean my gorgeous lambskin leather :( attached is a pic of the boots but they dont look too bad in picture but look way way worse if you saw them in real life. should i keep them like this or take them to get worked on

w2c similar boots without having to sell my kidneys?

rate this

440 for those. why? Can't you consition them yourself? Also get shoe trees

>leather looks like shit
>padded ankle
>likely fake welt
>no speed hooks
Objectively worse than austrian memes/10

w2c similar boots (unisex or womens) with d-ring lacing & hooks?

austrian meme boots

Am I allowed to wear these with normal jeans?

I don't like raw denim

I think what you're doing is illegal in some states in the northwest.

preferably new, with a slim toe cap

closer to these hiking boots

>speed hooks
are you gay or something?

anyone know if/when the austrian memes will restock in a size EU41?

I don't think Austria utilizes child soldiers user

you'd think that but you'd be wrong, clownfeet

I really don't know why big feet are desirable. Is this some american masculinity insecurity thing again?

Yes, Americans are the cancer to fashion

Does anyone know the fit of the ''Made in England'' boots that are in OP's pic (The ones with the steel toe), I'm from the last thread and wondering. Is the fit like Docs?

>YOU WILL BUY MEME BOOTS.
Timbs 40 below? Sexy af, really expensive though because limited run
Alpha rangers black ranger boots. That was the filename from last thread, but op is a phone posting retard who broke his phone

O-only a little

Austrian non-meme boots: Austrian heavy/winter boots

just bought these, french rangers.

I need good insoles for them pls link

what do you think of george boots? same silhouette as chelsea boots but similar construction to chukka boots.

get leather insoles, or felt for warmth

link fammo

Better than chukkas at least

>i make myself look like as much of a faggot as possible to prove that im confident in my masculinity

What's the appeal of the ankle boot like pic related?

I always wear taller lace up boots (10 or 14 eye) and they feel secure around my legs, tough around my feet, and I think they look good.
When I used to wear something like pic related type of ankle boots they feel kind of flimsy, don't fir the foot as well, and aren't really much thougher or more secure than my lower sneaker shoes, I also don't like the way they look.

What are those Doc Marten 1460's that aren't actually Doc Martens at all with a green pulling instead of a Airwair tag called again, what's the name of the brand? I've been trying to find it for ages now.

>YOU WILL BUY MEME BOOTS.

NO I WON'T.
Brand new, slim, blister-forming hard and shiny leather toe caps give me a hard on. I'm not buying grey, soft and scratched meme boots.

solovair?

I AM GOING TO SUCK YOUR DICK

Can be worn with puttees

CAN I SUCK YOUR DICK

solovair is fucking great. black boots make me hard as diamonds.

Anyone have experience with corcoran jumpboots? Are they decent?

W2C your pic

Don't know, sorry user I just found it on Google when I searchd for Ankle Boots

It's purely aesthetic. It's true, if you really want ankle support and protection you should have at least 8 inch boots, maybe more. But 6 inch is a classic look evocative of early 20th century work and military styles.

Thanks lad but I'm alright [spoiler]good you please tell me where to get good leather insoles?[/spoiler]

Ordered a pair of brown-greasy derby boots from the official Solovair website. Pic is what arrived.
I tried contacting them asking if the pics on the website are just misleading or they actually sent me the wrong boots (which are not anywhere on the website... some old collection leftovers?).

It's not that I don't like them; they still look pretty fuckin' good... it's just not what I paid for.
Probably going to keep 'em anyway since I'm not willing to pay 30-40 bucks in shipping costs.

Pic is what I actually ordered.
Also forgot to mention 2 days have passed and they haven't replied yet.

I don't really see too much of a difference you can't explain with lighting.

semi-poorfag here, just bought these. wanted nike SFB 8s but didn't want to pay 150 yoyos for a meme, found these for about 60.

Saphir Renovateur

That's what I also thought at first, however a quick google search gave me this, which looks much more like the ones I received, reason why I got more confused. Eyelets aren't brown, the sole isn't as yellowish and the label is much greener.

But in the end I guess it's as you say, it's all about the light.

Still breaking in pic related.

this one certainly does look slimmer but it has thinner laces and is laced tighter.

seconding request

explain to me a single difference between these two boots other than lace color

those are the same thickness laces, user
get your eyes checked

must be the laces, they're laced tighter tho, that's for certain.

Is there a better alternative to 1460 Mono Smooth doc martens?

solovair

>that stamped leather

>puttees
when's the next time you're going over the trenches?

Does anyone know what boots these are?

Well that's what scotch grain is.

Does anyone have experience or fit pictures of these boots? Im looking to wear them casual with just black jeans white shirt or something else minimal/simple NOT dressy.

amazon.com/Original-Chippewa-Collection-Engineer-Cordovan/dp/B00J03NBOK/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1504672597&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=chippewa+service&th=1

What is his jean size?

Bought a pair of Carpe Diem boots off grailed. How do I know if they're legit or not? There's no branding on it at all.

doubt it. more like 33

no its 31 i actually know

Why do people wear their boots like this?
I mean why go through the effort to lace them and get high boots and not even lace all the way up?

I only wore my 14-eyelet Docs like that when I was breaking them in or going to get the mail. Otherwise it looks awful and sloppy.

They're just black ankle-boots. Can't go wrong senpai

Same, if I'm gonna be wearing them all day I'm always gonna lace them all the way

Can anyone ID these boots?

I have Bally boots to sell. Where should I sell them?
They are unworn new so not selling for a packet of crisps.

im desperate for someone to identify me these boots. or anything as close as it gets.

please help.

Post pic and what size are they. Second hand boots and oxfords/derbies other dressy shoes is really a hit or miss. Depending on size, condition and hype.

IMO put it up on as many platforms as possible. eBay, grailed, depop, your country's local online marketplace/selling stuff smartphone apps

seconded. these be mad fire

They look like shit senpai

Solovair

FR 41

How do steel toe boots compared to regular boots?
Take Docs as an example?
I have a pair of steel toes (Not Docs) coming this week and was just wondering

How do steel toe boots fit compared to regular boots*

disgusting

if you aren't regularly dropping very heavy objects on your toes they are useles, and uncomforable

Nice. Make/model?

I'm getting one of these for wearing in the autumn

Which one do you think would look best with blue jeans?

Not useless really, that's just being dumb.
The reason I'm asking is the boots I'm buying only come in steel toe.

Chocolate is most basic versatile

Navy is good with medium jeans but will clash with truly dark indigo

Khaki is fine too if you're ok with being associated with streetwear fuccbois who wear khaki suede Chelseas

Exact same, a little roomier in the toes

Anybody know where I can pickup some solovairs in Germany

thank you kind user

Almost the same. It's more fun to kick stuff, and before fully breaking your boots in, you might feel a little pinch just behind the toe-cap. Otherwise, it's more roomy on the toe-cap but nothing else to write home about. Unless you actually need them for work. It might depend on the model of the boot, my steel-toed pair is just a basic (older MiE) 14-eyelet + steel-toe-pair, is the pair you ordered more like pic related?

All I'm looking for is a plain 6 inch boot that doesn't look goofy and will work with raw denim jeans - with the store shipping to the UK. Any ideas?

S O L O V A I R

Not docs. I can't stand the soles.

Their main brand NPS has several Derby boots.

Or Tricker's, Grenson, Sanders etc

Wolverine 1000 miles

Embrace the
W O R K W E A R
O
R
K
W
E
A
R

>leather sole
>workwear

Construction workers don't wear $150 raw denim either. 2010s workwear is just a tend inspired by styles that manual laborers have worn over the past 100 hundred years

Dumbo, those aren't Docs

Red Wing Merchant

Unfortunately not stocked in the UK. Will try and find however... thank you.

I have also seen J Crew boots that are somewhat similar - jcrew.com/uk/p/F4446?color_name=burnished-tobacco - however, I doubt these will be as good as Red Wings?