Tomorrow I will do a rinoplasty to fix my potato nose. What you guys think?

Tomorrow I will do a rinoplasty to fix my potato nose. What you guys think?

Waste of money.

autism

just use the dog filter

I look like a black albino

Your are fine, jew.

why be fine, if I can be better? I'll post results

How much is the operation if you don't mind me asking

reverse image search isnt giving shit so ill bite

if you seriously have self-esteem issues this bad, go use tinder for 24hrs. You will get showered with matches and matches which should pump your ego up no problem.

You're delusional. There's nothing wrong with your nose, just your mental health

Once you get it fixed you'll just notice something else imperfect about you, that's just how it goes. Find happiness within I guess. Or you could become a tripfag and then create a group of Veeky Forums orbiters who give you money and constantly praise you.

there's not that muc hmoney in that. Do we have any current thots with orbiters? The closest think I can thnk of is froggo (ironic orbiting mostly) and eliza (she's too creeped out to post anymore).

Twitter orbiters is a way better solution.

You should buy 3k of litecoin and then thank me in a year

post tits

congratulations, it looks great

r u a jew

how you know that?

yea I am

You are a beautiful Jewish goddess. You don't need to change a thing, I like you the way you are

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

DO NOT DO IT.

Based mutilation poster

cuz ur nose is bigger than an elephants. making it smaller wont unjew you. it will grow big again and you will look ever jewier

hows oklahoma

my people are good at discovering them, wherever they hide

get a lift lip instead

your nose isn't the problem, it's your wideset eyes and broad forehead if anything

Wow, okay, not white knighting because I have no need, but honestly, you have a great look and don’t need to change anything. Your style is a bit shitty and you need to spend less time on the Internet (which has contributed to your combination of choker + insane body image issues). If you are a tru Jewish girl then you probably got that Jewish girl body, which gives you a major advantage over the skeleton looking goy chicks. Take a fashion course and learn to use your face + body to its full advantage.

Do NOT GET PLASTIC SURGERY! It is a slippery slope and you’ll end up looking like a plastic toy real quick. And honestly, you don’t need it. You might need therapy to get over whatever is telling you that it’s needed, though...

mega kek

You have a great nose, OP.

You are going to regret this for the rest of your life.

Oh well, at least you'll know you were pretty once upon a time, before you fucked with nature and forever marred your face like an idiot.

You should back out - seriously. Accept whatever cancellation feels you may incur, BUT DEFINITELY DON"T DO IT.

You have no perspective, and so you don't grasp how superficial and insecure you're being.

this

go for it, OP.

It's cuter than you think.

Left looks better

sure

side profile pls
for research

i dont believe that anyone this attractive is dumb enough to fuck it up with plastic surgery, so im calling bait

Best of luck! Had mine in February 2016; feeling much better now (had a hawk nose prior to the nosejob). Will do one more in the future to make the tip of my nose smaller, but that's just my perfectionism.

post a profile shot

> gets a nose job
> gets another nose job

this is what plastic surgery does to people

Revision nose jobs are extremely common tho.

she's average at most

Don't become another one of those sad jappy types with an obvious nose job, girl. Just get yourself a birkin bag and call it a day

i would say above average definitely

KEK

mEGAE KEK
HAHAHHAHAHAH
IM FUCKING DONE THIS THREAD

no

id fuck u just the same bby

kek

please reconsider

already done
in 15 days I'll post results.

when I was a baby I fell off the bed, guys, my nose is not natural. Im happy for fixing it

this pic is the old me

ohh gross, I'm out.

exactly what I thought too