I'm sick of my favourite shoes. After 5 years and 4 pairs in a row I want something else...

I'm sick of my favourite shoes. After 5 years and 4 pairs in a row I want something else, too many people in my immediate friend group have these now. I like them because they're cheap, go with everything including shorts, and suit my long narrow feet. (Converse for example look like clown shoes on me). What should I get instead? Was thinking potentially adidas gazelles but I'm worried they're just as memey these days

I'm thinking of the NB 345. I've heard they run small tho.

It's weird, I love old skools, and I know those shoes you posted don't look bad. But I fucking hate them, I don't know what it is. I hate most shoes similar to old skools but I couldn't wearing anything different..

Ya get the Revenge x Storms boi

Lol don't.

I'm an aspie that spends his time on r9k and /r/incels and I own a pair of these. That's how memey Vans have become, even the lowest of the low own a pair now.

I literally hate this fucking sneaker now. I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. None of these fuckers skate

Get these

kids older than 13 still wear these?

You should get outside more my nigger

I'm sorry, I often forget that most people in the world have shit taste. It's like being tall , you always forget you're tall and that most people in the world are manlets.

well at least you are tall with great taste right?

yeah

salty manlet

Toms are cheap and comfy

yes, these are definitely less memey than old skools and gazelles
ugly ass shoe, I'll never understand the prevalence

>Toms are cheap and comfy
Arent you paying twice the production cost so they can give a pair to a kid in africa though? How is that cheap?

ID on both pairs??

I don't give a shit about that. Got both pairs for around $50.
Del Rey. They're the same shoe.

cool